Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Socks - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

cafn8d

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:55 pm   Reply with quote         

At the very least, the code/gate-keepers need to confirm they have time or offer a time-frame for adding new socks to the collection, and a sign-up list should be maintained. Most, if not all, of this next batch of requests will be by already-"qualified" members. The "Sock Laws" are more for new noobs.

fempie

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:48 pm   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
Designed2522 wrote:
So I have been here since 2005.... I talked to so many people, made many friends. I have posted over 200 contests, talked on Chat, posted friendly forums and not so friendly forum, took part in the sharing of xmass cards, competed in H2H's... I have done it all.... and yet no offer of a SOCK..... Sad

What does a man have to do to get some credablilty around this joint.... I guess i'll just PM Kittie.... Smile

We will have sock application ready by December 1st. A new thread will be created and an online PDF application will be available for your download. If you want to hit the ground running, you're going to need three letters of reference, a petition signed by 5o members, your two most recent paystubs, a urine sample, and one unwashed sock that you have worn within the past two weeks. The review process will take anywhere fro 6 to 8 weeks. If you are informed of your acceptance, we will begin sock production. You should count on the entire process taking about 1 year. If you have any questions, please contact a member of The Grand PSC Sock Council.

Thank you for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon.

Reagrds,

The Masked Layer
Laughing

Laughing
You r so funny!!! Laughing

shane.e.randall

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:24 pm   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
Designed2522 wrote:
So I have been here since 2005.... I talked to so many people, made many friends. I have posted over 200 contests, talked on Chat, posted friendly forums and not so friendly forum, took part in the sharing of xmass cards, competed in H2H's... I have done it all.... and yet no offer of a SOCK..... Sad

What does a man have to do to get some credablilty around this joint.... I guess i'll just PM Kittie.... Smile

We will have sock application ready by December 1st. A new thread will be created and an online PDF application will be available for your download. If you want to hit the ground running, you're going to need three letters of reference, a petition signed by 5o members, your two most recent paystubs, a urine sample, and one unwashed sock that you have worn within the past two weeks. The review process will take anywhere fro 6 to 8 weeks. If you are informed of your acceptance, we will begin sock production. You should count on the entire process taking about 1 year. If you have any questions, please contact a member of The Grand PSC Sock Council.

Thank you for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon.

Reagrds,

The Masked Layer
Laughing

Pretty close to the process I have to go through to take leave.

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:32 pm   Reply with quote         

(Insert old fart sitting on rocking chair, front porch, old hound dawg, green lawn and plastic garden gnomes every where.....)
You young Pups, wishin and a thinkin and a sock darnin...not one of yas remember back in 18 sixity six why the sock was created...hic...yawn...what who are all you youngins...what ya doin on ma lawn...

The-Masked-Layer

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:11 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
(Insert old fart sitting on rocking chair, front porch, old hound dawg, green lawn and plastic garden gnomes every where.....)
You young Pups, wishin and a thinkin and a sock darnin...not one of yas remember back in 18 sixity six why the sock was created...hic...yawn...what who are all you youngins...what ya doin on ma lawn...

(Insert middle-aged, grey-haired man standing on lawn wearing shorts, t-shirt, and one of those propeller hats)
Willikers! It's Old Man Lurker! Let's beat it!

Laughing

cafn8d

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:17 pm   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:

(Insert middle-aged, grey-haired man standing on lawn wearing shorts, t-shirt, and one of those propeller hats)
Willikers! It's Old Man Lurker! Let's beat it!

Laughing

cafn8d

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:19 pm   Reply with quote         

The hat reads "I'm not old; I'm a recycled teenager!"

My mother-in-law gave it to my mom. Yes, Mom wore it. Everywhere. Laughing

The-Masked-Layer

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:29 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
The hat reads "I'm not old; I'm a recycled teenager!"

My mother-in-law gave it to my mom. Yes, Mom wore it. Everywhere. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I would definitely wear a hat like that! But I would be waaay to tempted to stalk lurker and actually loiter on his lawn with a baseball & glove until he came out and yelled at me!
Laughing

YerPalAl

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:07 pm   Reply with quote         

That would prolly take about 8 seconds. He's pretty spry for an old fart. Laughing Laughing Laughing

shane.e.randall

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:19 pm   Reply with quote         

I used to have a happy sock..... Very Happy .... until he won the lottery.... Surprised then he died Crying or Very sad

I miss you sock!

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:22 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
I used to have a happy sock..... Very Happy .... until he won the lottery.... Surprised then he died Crying or Very sad

I miss you sock!

Damn, Shane. I'm sorry, man. Wow. Captain Bring Down.
Laughing
Played like a true Chopoholic! Needed a good carbonated nasal cavity laugh!
Laughing

anfa

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:47 pm   Reply with quote         

This has been one of the best threads in bloody ages.
All it needs is a sock with llamas on it and it could be the greatest thread ever.

shane.e.randall

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:53 pm   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:

I miss you sock!

Damn, Shane. I'm sorry, man. Wow. Captain Bring Down.
Laughing
Played like a true Chopoholic! Needed a good carbonated nasal cavity laugh!
Laughing

The thing is that he was used to an allowance of 1 cents per month. He saved every last penny over the years..... I dont know what I did wrong Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ... But anyway he used up all those pennies and bought a scratch ticket and won a $1000. I have a busy lifestyle so there are certain signs I just cant notice. He he he Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad had never seen that kind of money before and he just.... over did it. ITS ALL MY FAULT!!!!!!!!! I should have let him see a psychiatrist a long time ago. See he was taken away from his matching sock at a young age I just never addressed the issue like I should have.

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:11 pm   Reply with quote         

. . . . . what a soulful story Confused Sad Laughing

The-Masked-Layer

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:24 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
This has been one of the best threads in bloody ages.
All it needs is a sock with llamas on it and it could be the greatest thread ever.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Socks - Reply to topic