Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - The 2013 Head To Head Tournament - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:59 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
arguing with idiots and doorknobs.

sounds like an evening at arcs or a country band

Please... PLEASE make it to round 4!!!! Thatīs all I ask!

Dude i'am afraid that he make it to round 4 and kick your ass >

donīt be afraid... Sean will NEVER beat me in a head to head... itīs no a matter of chance, my friend... chance has nothing to do with it.

Yes yes ... i think the only way that sean can make it to next round is winning by No-show ..

Wow I can feel the love Laughing
I love being an underdog. No pressure what so ever.

and arc... Buddy, I'll try my best. I've been looking forward to a H2H against you for such a long time.
But I'm not going to make the same mistake of looking past any of my opponents like I did last year.

Let me make the things clear, Sean...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b_l0bE_E9s[/youtube]

well since I don't speak mexican.... I'll have to go by body language.
You're a fat old man who has blue balls from watching your daughter bring home strange young men.
...and that's why you're so angry all the time?

Are you gonna bark all day little doggie?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryRUlVrXal4[/youtube]

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ouch if you make it to round 4 and arc kicked your ass ... i think you really need to take your bags and go out form this world .... Laughing Laughing

arcaico

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:06 am   Reply with quote         

He's just picking on the fact I have 4 yorkies... But unfortunately, he won't pack his bags... The prick will say that was expected yada yada yada

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

TheShaman

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:48 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
He's just picking on the fact I have 4 yorkies... But unfortunately, he won't pack his bags... The prick will say that was expected yada yada yada

we all have our excuses.

I lose to you, I see no shame in it. It is expected. You say so EVERY chance you get. No one denies you're a good chopper, nor the fact you are socially challenged. I'm used to you saying how much I suck. It's like that broken arm. Damn it hurt there for a while, but once the cast is on... Meh. Just a minor irritation.

You lose to me, all the shit you talk... I'll make sure you'll NEVER live it down. Twisted Evil
who'd pack their bags?

You know, you picked a perfect dog for your personality.

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:55 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
I quit. Fred Flintstone will not try to understand how the Earth works...

Here's how the earth works from a meteorologist, Wilma! (Just like arguing with a woman!)

To answer your question, seasons start and end for everyone at the exact same time....the season begin when the center of the sun (centroid) crosses the equator, or Tropic of Capricorn 23.5 degrees south (winter) or Tropic of Cancer 23.5N (summer).

Although there is not much variation from season to season at the poles, they too get their seasons (all of them) at the same time the rest of us do!

Regards,

Rob

News That Gets To The Point

Rob Perillo
Chief Meteorologist
rob.perillo@katctv.com

arcaico

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 am   Reply with quote         

You're right Sean... Yorkies are not barking dogs. They're clever dogs. I've picked them right.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Watch them Drift

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:55 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:

we all have our excuses.

I lose to you, I see no shame in it. It is expected. You say so EVERY chance you get. No one denies you're a good chopper, nor the fact you are socially challenged. I'm used to you saying how much I suck. It's like that broken arm. Damn it hurt there for a while, but once the cast is on... Meh. Just a minor irritation.

You lose to me, all the shit you talk... I'll make sure you'll NEVER live it down. Twisted Evil
who'd pack their bags?

Uhh, I have two yorkies... Raising Brow

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:28 am   Reply with quote         

Watch them Drift wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:

we all have our excuses.

who'd pack their bags?

I have four...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Watch them Drift

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:04 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Watch them Drift wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:

we all have our excuses.

who'd pack their bags?

I have four...

Well your from brazil right? That means 2 are for food right? Very Happy

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Watch them Drift wrote:
arcaico wrote:
Watch them Drift wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:

we all have our excuses.

who'd pack their bags?

I have four...

Yes. For feeding the two monkeys that share a tree with me.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Watch them Drift

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:26 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Watch them Drift wrote:
arcaico wrote:
Watch them Drift wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:

we all have our excuses.

who'd pack their bags?

I have four...

Yes. For feeding the two monkeys that share a tree with me.

Three monkeys in the house...lots of shit flinging. Banana

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:07 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
You're right Sean... Yorkies are not barking dogs. They're clever dogs. I've picked them right.

Someone lied to you. Jack Russells are clever dogs.
Yorkies are one of many small dogs known for barking a lot.
They're toy/purse dogs. But good on you for training your dog early if it doesn't bark much.

most I've known/seen act really tough and bark at you until you step towards them.
then they turn tail and run away and just repeat the process at a safer distance or behind someones leg.

My wife had 2 yorkies when I met her. cute dogs, but not my favorite

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Watch them Drift wrote:

Wife wouldn't let you get a tougher animal? like a poodle or even a cat?

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:

Someone lied to you. Jack Russells are clever dogs.
Yorkies are one of many small dogs known for barking a lot.
They're toy/purse dogs. But good on you for training your dog early if it doesn't bark much.

most I've known/seen act really tough and bark at you until you step towards them.
then they turn tail and run away and just repeat the process at a safer distance or behind someones leg.

My wife had 2 yorkies when I met her. cute dogs, but not my favorite

That only shows that you have as much knowledge on dogs breeding as you have in Photoshop. Yorkies are not toys. Yorkies are terriers. They are natural hunters.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

TheShaman

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:23 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

That only shows that you have as much knowledge on dogs breeding as you have in Photoshop. Yorkies are not toys. Yorkies are terriers. They are natural hunters.

WTFE always comes full circle with you.

I knew they were terriers. I know terriers hunt. yorkies in fact were used to hunt rats.
BUT due to their size, they're still classified as Toy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yorkshire_Terrier

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:54 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:

WTFE always comes full circle with you.

I knew they were terriers. I know terriers hunt. yorkies in fact were used to hunt rats.
BUT due to their size, they're still classified as Toy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yorkshire_Terrier

I think youīre right, but thatīs plain stupid, once terriers and toys are two separate groups... quite sure they were classified as terriers in the past...

And yes, they were used to hunt rats... what still makes you my prey...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - The 2013 Head To Head Tournament - Reply to topic