Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

anfa

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:22 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Just a heads up for all the noobs that are playing this tournamente for the first time. Itīs COMMON SENSE to vote for your opponent and wish him good luck. I noticed several players avoided voting for their opponent. Itīs called sportsmanship, ya know...

It's pretty sad this had to be mentioned. What the fuck is wrong with some people? I hope the unsporting ones that didn't vote for their opponent and wish them good luck get crabs(I was going to say syphilis but I thought that was a bit harsh. lol)!

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:40 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
arcaico wrote:
Just a heads up for all the noobs that are playing this tournamente for the first time. Itīs COMMON SENSE to vote for your opponent and wish him good luck. I noticed several players avoided voting for their opponent. Itīs called sportsmanship, ya know...

It's pretty sad this had to be mentioned. What the fuck is wrong with some people? I hope the unsporting ones that didn't vote for their opponent and wish them good luck get crabs(I was going to say syphilis but I thought that was a bit harsh. lol)!

I agree, after all, if you vote for the other and they vote for you (as it should be) it would be a cancelled out vote. It's good sportsmanship. The false idea that withdrawing your single vote would give you the edge is just silly, just as much as people claiming that they forgot to vote.

You entered and will naturally want to see what you're up against, so go ahead and vote while you're at it. I was the first to vote for my competitor's entry and wish him good luck, you should too.

cringer8

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:41 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
arcaico wrote:

One of the culprits in round one wasn't even or a noob (not even close) or in H2H for the first time Shocked

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:37 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
arcaico wrote:
Brackets were updated. Shane is leading the predictions with 9 points. I already filled the double no-show. It's gonna be L@rue against volkswes for round 2.

http://www.bracketmaker.com/predict_list.cfm?parent=859178

Looks to me like Kittie is leading with 11 points. This is fun though thanks for your efforts Arc!

She just filled the blanks with the results. Doesn't matter anyway, cause later rounds double values.

Oh I see she cheated so I'm winning. I made some pretty stupid predictions in this round so things will change.

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:55 am   Reply with quote         

I've been sitting here thinking "How can I prove that I didn't look at the winners, even though I didn't post my predictions until after the winners were announced?"

But I give up, not even I would believe me. Laughing

Hope some others throw up a prediction so I don't look like a total asshole the whole time.

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Lord David wrote:
anfa wrote:
arcaico wrote:

I agree, after all, if you vote for the other and they vote for you (as it should be) it would be a cancelled out vote. It's good sportsmanship. The false idea that withdrawing your single vote would give you the edge is just silly, just as much as people claiming that they forgot to vote.

You entered and will naturally want to see what you're up against, so go ahead and vote while you're at it. I was the first to vote for my competitor's entry and wish him good luck, you should too.

You can be as sportsman like as much as you want, you're still a pompous ass.

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:29 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
Lord David wrote:
anfa wrote:
arcaico wrote:

You can be as sportsman like as you want, you're still a pompous ass.

What, who me? Surely no! Rolling Eyes

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:11 pm   Reply with quote         

There have been a few times on regular contest (look at my profile I seem to be good at making second place) where if I had not voted for my opponent I would have won. This shit is for fun, and in all honesty most of you guys are better choppers than I am. Except Lord David whose best insult is to correct my spelling and constantly act like a pompous ass.

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         

i made my own quick predictions ... and here is it. ...

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:37 pm   Reply with quote         

taker wrote:

Take into account Scale for forum photos. I usually go 800 pixels wide. Somebody else might have better advice.

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:41 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
taker wrote:

Take into account Scale for forum photos. I usually go 800 pixels wide. Somebody else might have better advice.

Can you read my predictions ??

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:02 pm   Reply with quote         

taker wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
taker wrote:

Can you read my predictions ??

This maybe

Getting size and propotions right on Forums can be a pain in the ass, you're welcome btw.

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:15 pm   Reply with quote         

I might not post in round two... thereīs way too much alcohol in my blood to be able to chop... or would it be way too few blood cells in my alcohol?

In the other hand, if i do post, itīs gonna be so freaking alcohol based that some might not have the ability to digest it...

just saying...

expect the unexpected...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

cringer8

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:31 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
I might not post in round two... thereīs way too much alcohol in my blood to be able to chop... or would it be way too few blood cells in my alcohol?

In the other hand, if i do post, itīs gonna be so freaking alcohol based that some might not have the ability to digest it...

just saying...

expect the unexpected...

Commence the smack talk:

Is that an excuse I'm hearing? It sounds like someone is getting cold feet Razz

arcaico

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:24 pm   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:
arcaico wrote:

just saying...

expect the unexpected...

Commence the smack talk:

Is that an excuse I'm hearing? It sounds like someone is getting cold feet Razz

I would never use excuses... Iīm just stating facts... somehow I managed to drink beer, tequila, vodka, rum, chopp, and liquor all in the same day, in a single afternoon... God knows how much alcohol is still circulating in my body...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic