Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
cringer8 wrote:
Ammorio wrote:
Am out now .. will congrats krank . and congrats to all who make it to round 4 ... and good luck

i think this is clearly now . the shaman is out so i think we are not going to see the waiting match Laughing
BtW: congrats Sh!za great entry there ..

and i guess its clearly now this H2H between arcaico and anfa .. just guessing .

See you next year all .

They can face off in the semifinals, but not the finals....

What he meant is whoever wins the semifinals will win it all.

Yeah that's exactly what i meant thanks arc for understand me .. and i see that you cring. hardly beat koorio be careful next round ..

cringer8

Post Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Ammorio wrote:
arcaico wrote:
cringer8 wrote:
Ammorio wrote:
Am out now .. will congrats krank . and congrats to all who make it to round 4 ... and good luck

i think this is clearly now . the shaman is out so i think we are not going to see the waiting match Laughing
BtW: congrats Sh!za great entry there ..

and i guess its clearly now this H2H between arcaico and anfa .. just guessing .

See you next year all .

They can face off in the semifinals, but not the finals....

What he meant is whoever wins the semifinals will win it all.

Yeah that's exactly what i meant thanks arc for understand me .. and i see that you cring. hardly beat koorio be careful next round ..

Yeah, that was damn close. You'll notice in my prediction that I don't expect to get past this round. I'll give it my all, but I'm a realist Wink

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Just got back from my 2 week field exercise. Anyway I did all my voting from my phone, so now looking at what I voted for there are a few I would have voted differently on I think. All in all some really cool stuff in this round. Anyway my 3 favorite this round are Photolicious's, Jr.s and volkswes. Great stuff everyone! Again wish I could have participated at least for the first or second round but I had my thing going on.

Post Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:44 am   Reply with quote         

Congrats Cringer8! Cool entry, good luck! Wink

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:39 pm   Reply with quote         

I woke up extra early this morning...so excited...then realized it's only Tuesday. Doh!

Good luck to everyone in the next round.............tomorrow. Very Happy

Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:52 am   Reply with quote         

And the thread completely dies because Arc lost to ShiZza.... hmmmm. I think we should have a redemtion round for Shamman and Arc. We can make it seperate from the H2H and have somebody as a vote moderator
like Eve or Kittie.

Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:17 am   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
And the thread completely dies because Arc lost to ShiZza.... hmmmm. I think we should have a redemtion round for Shamman and Arc. We can make it seperate from the H2H and have somebody as a vote moderator
like Eve or Kittie.

Arc wont do it unless I pay him $50.

IF someone else wants to put up $50 paypal, I'm game.
*Although, I'd do it for free... just for the fun of it

Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:33 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
like Eve or Kittie.

Easy enough alright winner gets $50 from me. Lets do it!

But lets do the final H2H image to make it more dramatic.

You guys figure out who you want to be the Image recipient/Vote moderator. I cant be. I suggest Kittie/TES/ EVE/BillTV.

Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Code should still exist somewhere fir h2h challenge matches. We did a few of theses years and years ago. Think it was way back in jmh days. I remember doing a match vs lockfist.

Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok then i want to make a match against some one , who want to kick my ass?? Shocked

TheShaman

Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:50 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
like Eve or Kittie.

You guys figure out who you want to be the Image recipient/Vote moderator. I cant be. I suggest Kittie/TES/ EVE/BillTV.

I'd say official mods. Either EveLady or BillyTelevision.
And... we would still need to hear from Mr Fabulous.

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:35 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
like Eve or Kittie.

To be fair, it would have to be on a Thursday anonymous regular contest... the one that ends up ahead in the contest would be the winner. If Shane wants to bet his 50 bucks on Sean, I´m in...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

papavales

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

I just found a video with Arcaico ready to fight with Shaman when Sh!Za imvolved Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fItGNImjgOk

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:08 pm   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:
I just found a video with Arcaico ready to fight with Shaman when Sh!Za imvolved Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fItGNImjgOk
lol

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:08 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
like Eve or Kittie.

To be fair, it would have to be on a Thursday anonymous regular contest... the one that ends up ahead in the contest would be the winner. If Shane wants to bet his 50 bucks on Sean, I´m in...

Awesome Fab!

But, couldn't we both email our submissions to the mod, and they'd set up a thread just for us? people could vote just like they do for H2H... They used to do something like that for the chopper dome.. I think Lurk took care of it?

I agree, lets make sure this is done right. Of course it must be anon, and when we are both available and can both agree on a date. Right now my kids are getting back in school, and I start coaching two soccer teams this week..
I'd rather it be a surprise source, where neither of us have an advantage of knowing the sources ahead of time. That way we don't pick one we're better at...

If we do a Thursday, it would have to be one we both agree on, and truthfully I don't like the Camera Lamp on the 29th or the Skull one on the 12th... But I'm game for this type of contest if it's easier to set up...

I kinda like the idea of using the final H2H source like Shane suggested... We get it on a Sat, we have till Wednesday to submit to Bill or Eve... we would just need to figure out how we can have only one vote per person. you and I cancel each other out. etc.

Cheers

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic