Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - PSC World Cup Team Registration - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:18 pm   Reply with quote         


It's the World Cup and like the World Cup, a country that qualifies sends one team.

You don't send ya B team to these events now do you? Wink




_________________

anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:44 pm   Reply with quote         


Lord David wrote:
It's the World Cup and like the World Cup, a country that qualifies sends one team.

You don't send ya B team to these events now do you? Wink

It doesn't work well if you keep the exact same format as the real World Cup. I done it this way so everyone can represent their own country. It's a Photoshop game for fun! Wink

Edit:
Why is it every time there is one of these games/competitions on here, you have to be a complete arse about it? Wink Laughing




_________________

TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:03 pm   Reply with quote         


speaking of fun...

when is this gonna take place? Laughing

Do we have a round about date?
A week? A month? Sometime in 2014?

Don't really care, just want to make sure I actually submit something.
Just PM me or hit me up on Facebook to remind me pants.




_________________
T-shirt Designs: http://www.cafepress.com/TheShaman
Help fight breast cancer by becoming an enabler: http://www.cafepress.com/Pinkaholics
anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:05 am   Reply with quote         


TheShaman wrote:
speaking of fun...

when is this gonna take place? Laughing

Do we have a round about date?
A week? A month? Sometime in 2014?

Don't really care, just want to make sure I actually submit something.
Just PM me or hit me up on Facebook to remind me pants.

Do you think we should pick a day(like a Saturday or Sunday or whatevvaaa!) and stick to that day each week?
So it'll be a group contest each chosen day for 3 weeks and the week after the final?
If so, pick a day Mr. Shaman and we'll go for it! Smile
It's going to be hard to keep the format the same unless it's a Sunday, Friday or Saturday. I don't want it on the Prize days, Thursday has some anon and some non-anon contests and Monday and Wednesday have Speed Chops.




_________________

TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:51 am   Reply with quote         


I agree.

Why don't we do...

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

That gives procrastinators like myself at least Saturday night to do something!
Laughing

Does that sound good to the group?

If so, you guys figure out when you'd like this thing to start.
Soon though, I'm going to be on hoilday July 13th - 22nd Cool




_________________
T-shirt Designs: http://www.cafepress.com/TheShaman
Help fight breast cancer by becoming an enabler: http://www.cafepress.com/Pinkaholics
anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:29 am   Reply with quote         


TheShaman wrote:
I agree.

Why don't we do...

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

That gives procrastinators like myself at least Saturday night to do something!
Laughing

Does that sound good to the group?

If so, you guys figure out when you'd like this thing to start.
Soon though, I'm going to be on hoilday July 13th - 22nd Cool

OK bro! We'll make next Sunday the Start date. It should go something like this:

Group Stage (The groups will be sorted closer to the start day to account for more teams entering)
Game 1 - Sunday the 15th of June. Pool Acrobat contest.
Game 2 - Sunday the 22nd of June. Misty Mountains contest.
Game 3 - Sunday the 29th of June. Collapsing Cabin contest

Final (Winner of Group A Vs Winner of Group B)
Sunday the 6th of July. Heavenly Grass Patch contest.


Is everyone happy with that?




_________________

TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:10 am   Reply with quote         


anfa wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
I agree.

Why don't we do...

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

That gives procrastinators like myself at least Saturday night to do something!
Laughing

Does that sound good to the group?

If so, you guys figure out when you'd like this thing to start.
Soon though, I'm going to be on hoilday July 13th - 22nd Cool

OK bro! We'll make next Sunday the Start date. It should go something like this:

Group Stage (The groups will be sorted closer to the start day to account for more teams entering)
Game 1 - Sunday the 15th of June. Pool Acrobat contest.
Game 2 - Sunday the 22nd of June. Misty Mountains contest.
Game 3 - Sunday the 29th of June. Collapsing Cabin contest

Final (Winner of Group A Vs Winner of Group B)
Sunday the 6th of July. Heavenly Grass Patch contest.


Is everyone happy with that?


sounds good to me!
Banana




_________________
T-shirt Designs: http://www.cafepress.com/TheShaman
Help fight breast cancer by becoming an enabler: http://www.cafepress.com/Pinkaholics
sonic3

Location: Devon, UK

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         


Sounds ok to me too




Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:53 pm   Reply with quote         






Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:17 am   Reply with quote         






_________________

anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:31 am   Reply with quote         


Lord David wrote:
I've put you team name as "The Land of Oz". Was I supposed to do that? lol




_________________

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:50 am   Reply with quote         


The Wizards of Oz from The Land of Oz. Very Happy




_________________

rose-wood71

Location: Sale,Victoria, Australia

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:07 am   Reply with quote         


Blue Lurker and I are going with Roses are Blue for our team name.





Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:00 am   Reply with quote         


i need team-mate Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad




Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:36 pm   Reply with quote         


ME and nat are making the team ( risk everything)




Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - PSC World Cup Team Registration - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.