Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Advantage Calendar Pic of Bottle - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Cartoon Contractor

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:35 pm   Reply with quote         

The Pic of the bottle on the top of this photo is on the advantage calendar for the 19 of Dec. It seems to be the same bottle in the bottom of this photo. I noticed the bottom one whilst browsing images in google. Odd isn't it?

Luxwiz

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:51 pm   Reply with quote         

It was also BIC9000 ´s external source for the winning image in the "Homeward Bound" contest...

http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1001670/homeward-bound.html?o=votes

Luxwiz

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:53 pm   Reply with quote         

The question is who submited it to PSC as their original image...and which in fact it also could be their´s and it ended up on google through some other means.

Cartoon Contractor

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
It was also BIC9000 ´s external source for the winning image in the "Homeward Bound" contest...

http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1001670/homeward-bound.html?o=votes

Ohh Wow! It's actually a contest winner submitted as a source image! Laughing Laughing Now that's funny! Laughing Is this a first? The sails are not the same though!

Luxwiz

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:

Ohh Wow! It's actually a contest winner submitted as a source image! Laughing Laughing Now that's funny! Laughing Is this a first? The sails are not the same though!

well if you look closely you´ll notice that he he replaced the whole sailboat in the bottle with the source sailboat,and very well at that,it is integrated almost to perfection imo.What I am not sure about is if the pic submitted in the advantage calendar is someone´s real original photograph or if it´s a previously photochopped image. Confused The perspective on the bottle is a little awkward at first sight.The cork part is almost straight on parallel to the viewer while the bottom of the bottle "appears to be" angled about 20º back and to the left.May just be an optical incoherence though...

Cartoon Contractor

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:

well if you look closely you´ll notice that he he replaced the whole sailboat in the bottle with the source sailboat,and very well at that,it is integrated almost to perfection imo.What I am not sure about is if the pic submitted in the advantage calendar is someone´s real original photograph or if it´s a previously photochopped image. Confused The perspective on the bottle is a little awkward at first sight.The cork part is almost straight on parallel to the viewer while the bottom of the bottle "appears to be" angled about 20º back and to the left.May just be an optical incoherence though...

Ohh I see! The actual source image of the 19th is the actual pic he (or she) used to chop the original sailboat from the original source image replacing the actual sailboat in the bottle! LMAO! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Soooooooooooo the OTHER image (the one at the bottom of MY first post) is another chop of the actual source image of the 19th from some other chopper!!! Wink Rolling Eyes Laughing Shocked

papavales

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:26 pm   Reply with quote         

who cares which one is the original and who stole from whom? This is not a restorant, this is a fast food place.
BTW this source was never virgin

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:29 pm   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:
who cares which one is the original and who stole from whom? This is not a restorant, this is a fast food place.
Cheeseburger, and fries, and a medium coke, to go please. Cool

annajon

Post Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:36 am   Reply with quote         

I would rather work on the empty bottle itself. More fun that way

Cartoon Contractor

Post Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:

It's spelled restaurant! not restorant! And what's food got to do with a picture of a bottle with a ship in it?

My point is this: We have a source that has been chopped (actually twice) and now it is in the calendar to be chopped again! Just saying!

I know it isn't uncommon to have sources used more than once. the one of the bridge a couple of days ago was used before. I actually submitted a chop of that source in the past. I was just making an observation.

And annajon, most people would rather work on a full bottle and make it empty! Laughing Laughing Laughing

papavales

Post Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:14 pm   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:

It's spelled restaurant! not restorant! And what's food got to do with a picture of a bottle with a ship in it?

My point is this: We have a source that has been chopped (actually twice) and now it is in the calendar to be chopped again! Just saying!

I know it isn't uncommon to have sources used more than once. the one of the bridge a couple of days ago was used before. I actually submitted a chop of that source in the past. I was just making an observation.

And annajon, most people would rather work on a full bottle and make it empty! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Damn spelling is a classic win on arguments. You embarrassed me like a boss. There is no argument here,I got your point my friend and i totally agreed but you didn' t get my sarcasm. Hide your spelling check weapon man, i m with you

Post Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:01 pm   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:
papavales wrote:

Damn spelling is a classic win on arguments. You embarrassed me like a boss. There is no argument here,I got your point my friend and i totally agreed but you didn' t get my sarcasm. Hide your spelling check weapon man, i m with you

Actually I wasn't arguing with you. I was just joking! As I was with annajon. Sorry about the correcting of the spelling. Just a habit I guess.

Just though it odd that you used a "food" analogy to comment about a bottle on a beach with a boat in it! I just didn't get the connection! Wink

Luxwiz

Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:24 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
I would rather work on the empty bottle itself. More fun that way

here anna I emptied it for you Smile

annajon

Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:14 pm   Reply with quote         

thanks, now can I have that in big?

Luxwiz

Post Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:07 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
thanks, now can I have that in big?

I´m saving that one for the comp Wink Laughing

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Advantage Calendar Pic of Bottle - Reply to topic