Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Advantage Calendar Pic of Bottle - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Cartoon Contractor

Location: I was here. Now I'm not!

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:35 pm   Reply with quote         


The Pic of the bottle on the top of this photo is on the advantage calendar for the 19 of Dec. It seems to be the same bottle in the bottom of this photo. I noticed the bottom one whilst browsing images in google. Odd isn't it?




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:51 pm   Reply with quote         


It was also BIC9000 ´s external source for the winning image in the "Homeward Bound" contest...

http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1001670/homeward-bound.html?o=votes




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:53 pm   Reply with quote         


The question is who submited it to PSC as their original image...and which in fact it also could be their´s and it ended up on google through some other means.




Cartoon Contractor

Location: I was here. Now I'm not!

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:05 pm   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
It was also BIC9000 ´s external source for the winning image in the "Homeward Bound" contest...

http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1001670/homeward-bound.html?o=votes


Ohh Wow! It's actually a contest winner submitted as a source image! Laughing Laughing Now that's funny! Laughing Is this a first? The sails are not the same though!




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         


Cartoon Contractor wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:
It was also BIC9000 ´s external source for the winning image in the "Homeward Bound" contest...

http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1001670/homeward-bound.html?o=votes


Ohh Wow! It's actually a contest winner submitted as a source image! Laughing Laughing Now that's funny! Laughing Is this a first? The sails are not the same though!


well if you look closely you´ll notice that he he replaced the whole sailboat in the bottle with the source sailboat,and very well at that,it is integrated almost to perfection imo.What I am not sure about is if the pic submitted in the advantage calendar is someone´s real original photograph or if it´s a previously photochopped image. Confused The perspective on the bottle is a little awkward at first sight.The cork part is almost straight on parallel to the viewer while the bottom of the bottle "appears to be" angled about 20º back and to the left.May just be an optical incoherence though...




Cartoon Contractor

Location: I was here. Now I'm not!

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:35 pm   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
Cartoon Contractor wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:
It was also BIC9000 ´s external source for the winning image in the "Homeward Bound" contest...

http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1001670/homeward-bound.html?o=votes


Ohh Wow! It's actually a contest winner submitted as a source image! Laughing Laughing Now that's funny! Laughing Is this a first? The sails are not the same though!


well if you look closely you´ll notice that he he replaced the whole sailboat in the bottle with the source sailboat,and very well at that,it is integrated almost to perfection imo.What I am not sure about is if the pic submitted in the advantage calendar is someone´s real original photograph or if it´s a previously photochopped image. Confused The perspective on the bottle is a little awkward at first sight.The cork part is almost straight on parallel to the viewer while the bottom of the bottle "appears to be" angled about 20º back and to the left.May just be an optical incoherence though...


Ohh I see! The actual source image of the 19th is the actual pic he (or she) used to chop the original sailboat from the original source image replacing the actual sailboat in the bottle! LMAO! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Soooooooooooo the OTHER image (the one at the bottom of MY first post) is another chop of the actual source image of the 19th from some other chopper!!! Wink Rolling Eyes Laughing Shocked




papavales

Location: greece

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:26 pm   Reply with quote         


who cares which one is the original and who stole from whom? This is not a restorant, this is a fast food place.
BTW this source was never virgin




_________________
random
Tarmac

Location: Hotel California

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:29 pm   Reply with quote         


papavales wrote:
who cares which one is the original and who stole from whom? This is not a restorant, this is a fast food place.
BTW this source was never virgin
Cheeseburger, and fries, and a medium coke, to go please. Cool




_________________

annajon

Location: DEAD THREAD DUMPINGGROUND NEAR YOU

Post Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:36 am   Reply with quote         


I would rather work on the empty bottle itself. More fun that way




Cartoon Contractor

Location: I was here. Now I'm not!

Post Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am   Reply with quote         


papavales wrote:
who cares which one is the original and who stole from whom? This is not a restorant, this is a fast food place.
BTW this source was never virgin


It's spelled restaurant! not restorant! And what's food got to do with a picture of a bottle with a ship in it?

My point is this: We have a source that has been chopped (actually twice) and now it is in the calendar to be chopped again! Just saying!

I know it isn't uncommon to have sources used more than once. the one of the bridge a couple of days ago was used before. I actually submitted a chop of that source in the past. I was just making an observation.

And annajon, most people would rather work on a full bottle and make it empty! Laughing Laughing Laughing




papavales

Location: greece

Post Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:14 pm   Reply with quote         


Cartoon Contractor wrote:
papavales wrote:
who cares which one is the original and who stole from whom? This is not a restorant, this is a fast food place.
BTW this source was never virgin


It's spelled restaurant! not restorant! And what's food got to do with a picture of a bottle with a ship in it?

My point is this: We have a source that has been chopped (actually twice) and now it is in the calendar to be chopped again! Just saying!

I know it isn't uncommon to have sources used more than once. the one of the bridge a couple of days ago was used before. I actually submitted a chop of that source in the past. I was just making an observation.

And annajon, most people would rather work on a full bottle and make it empty! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Damn spelling is a classic win on arguments. You embarrassed me like a boss. There is no argument here,I got your point my friend and i totally agreed but you didn' t get my sarcasm. Hide your spelling check weapon man, i m with you




_________________
random
Cartoon Contractor

Location: I was here. Now I'm not!

Post Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:01 pm   Reply with quote         


papavales wrote:
Cartoon Contractor wrote:
papavales wrote:
who cares which one is the original and who stole from whom? This is not a restorant, this is a fast food place.
BTW this source was never virgin


It's spelled restaurant! not restorant! And what's food got to do with a picture of a bottle with a ship in it?

My point is this: We have a source that has been chopped (actually twice) and now it is in the calendar to be chopped again! Just saying!

I know it isn't uncommon to have sources used more than once. the one of the bridge a couple of days ago was used before. I actually submitted a chop of that source in the past. I was just making an observation.

And annajon, most people would rather work on a full bottle and make it empty! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Damn spelling is a classic win on arguments. You embarrassed me like a boss. There is no argument here,I got your point my friend and i totally agreed but you didn' t get my sarcasm. Hide your spelling check weapon man, i m with you


Actually I wasn't arguing with you. I was just joking! As I was with annajon. Sorry about the correcting of the spelling. Just a habit I guess.

Just though it odd that you used a "food" analogy to comment about a bottle on a beach with a boat in it! I just didn't get the connection! Wink




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:24 pm   Reply with quote         


annajon wrote:
I would rather work on the empty bottle itself. More fun that way


here anna I emptied it for you Smile





annajon

Location: DEAD THREAD DUMPINGGROUND NEAR YOU

Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:14 pm   Reply with quote         


thanks, now can I have that in big?




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:07 am   Reply with quote         


annajon wrote:
thanks, now can I have that in big?


I´m saving that one for the comp Wink Laughing




Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Advantage Calendar Pic of Bottle - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.