Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - The Ol' PSC - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
I miss trolling people and getting banned

did anyone say... Rick Rolled Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tarmac

Post Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:04 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Oscar wrote:

from
should oscar be allowed to come back to psc? Wed May 28, 2008
Watch them Drift wrote:
Ban him for life. Oscar has effectively driven fear into clicking on links posted in the forum. Thats terrorism. Shocked

Our own PSC Terrorist Laughing

OneChiefRocker

Post Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:29 am   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:
OneChiefRocker wrote:
Tarmac wrote:
We seem to be getting the Ol' PSC back, just a little. Quiters are coming forward and quitting again, there's been name calling and back bitting in just the last few days, and there's even been some sneaky skullduggery in one of the current comps. Things are starting to look promising. Very Happy

Where be this skullduggery you speak of? Very Happy
That would be telling. ;P

Me gusta!

Post Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:33 am   Reply with quote         

Speaking of banned where is that Brazilian dud Arc? Probably in Mexico. Now if anyone knew how to get banned Arc was the man. We need some old time member conflicts. Shaman versus the Pseudo Pirate dude was a good one. Anfa and the world was also popular. We could count on that one regularly. Ah yes, the good ole days. Bring back Gordonk and the jesus washcloth which never made it to Canada. Socks were cool. The Reindude was always good. He invented the Spam Hammer that he wielded with uncanny accuracy and swiftness. reindeer

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
Tarmac

Post Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:43 pm   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
Speaking of banned where is that Brazilian dud Arc? Probably in Mexico. Now if anyone knew how to get banned Arc was the man. We need some old time member conflicts. Shaman versus the Pseudo Pirate dude was a good one. Anfa and the world was also popular. We could count on that one regularly. Ah yes, the good ole days. Bring back Gordonk and the jesus washcloth which never made it to Canada. Socks were cool. The Reindude was always good. He invented the Spam Hammer that he wielded with uncanny accuracy and swiftness. reindeer

Yes, bring them all back. I second your motion.
As our PSC provocateur, ready to stir things up, Arc was the best, for sure.
For ref. Take a look at the comments he relentless foisted into Sean's entry 2008 Laughing
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/143285/why-so-serious-updt.html

Luxwiz

Post Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:

For ref. Take a look at the comments he relentless foisted into Sean's entry 2008 Laughing

and I miss Tonto ... "pale face shaman not have peace pipe" perfect comment for the Joker chop Laughing

OneChiefRocker

Post Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
Tarmac wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:

and I miss Tonto ... "pale face shaman not have peace pipe" perfect comment for the Joker chop Laughing

Nice one...Turn the heat up!

Post Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:24 pm   Reply with quote         

I prefer to chatting with those in the short bus.

Post Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:43 am   Reply with quote         

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=18630&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Now this was the love that made this a fun site. I even miss the overweight middle age pseudo pirate who at least provided fodder for discussion.

Notice the Usual Suspects who offer their insight into this. It's like the Who's Who of shit disturbing.

Be my assbook friend
OneChiefRocker

Post Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:13 am   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=18630&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Now this was the love that made this a fun site. I even miss the overweight middle age pseudo pirate who at least provided fodder for discussion.

Notice the Usual Suspects who offer their insight into this. It's like the Who's Who of shit disturbing.

I guess I missed that thread wonderful scroll down memory-lane discussion* - But preparing for your first born is something you should not turn your head away from, except a doing a speed chop in the hospital @ 2:36 in the morn.

Change your opinions, keep to your principles; change your underwear, keep intact your roots. Smile, drink and be a part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas.

Post Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:20 am   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:

HA! Great thread Seamus...wasn't around here then ! I think I'll bump it...

seamusoisin

Post Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 pm   Reply with quote         

All that's missing is good old vote whoring. There were some creative ways to get others to vote for their chop. They even went as far as voting for you, especially if you were many votes behind them. One creative member who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty actually counted my votes and PM me to say I had one vote left. Back then you had 25 votes and 60 chops so there was some effort into doing that.

Be my assbook friend
OneChiefRocker

Post Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:30 pm   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
All that's missing is good old vote whoring. There were some creative ways to get others to vote for their chop. They even went as far as voting for you, especially if you were many votes behind them. One creative member who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty actually counted my votes and PM me to say I had one vote left. Back then you had 25 votes and 60 chops so there was some effort into doing that.

Who that be? Love the way to delicately put it....Canadians are so nice. Love the country and fishing, food is good too and English speaking a key(French..hmmm it's cool too). I had the pleasure, or should I say experience of showing up in Toronto one weekend for shits and giggles and finding myself in the middle of the Grey Cup finals.

Me: [To hotel clerk] Any rooms available?
Hotel Clerk: Are you kidding me?
Me: No, Just need 1 night..
Hotel Clerk: It's Grey Cup!
Me: [Thinking to myself...what he hell is Grey Cup...maybe it is a tea thing carried over from the British.]

...Someone canceled...went out and watch some good football in the pubs. met some cool people.

Post Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
Oscar wrote:

from
Watch them Drift wrote:
Ban him for life. Oscar has effectively driven fear into clicking on links posted in the forum. Thats terrorism. Shocked

my job here is almost complete Laughing

Luxwiz

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:06 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
Tarmac wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
Oscar wrote:

from
Watch them Drift wrote:

my job here is almost complete Laughing

rambo

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - The Ol' PSC - Reply to topic