Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - POTUS - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:12 am   Reply with quote         

MULTICULTURALISM IS THE FUTURE.
BUT STILL A LOT OF IGNORANT & NARROW-MINDED PEOPLE AREN'T READY FOR IT.
FUCK THEOCRACY!
FUCK ALL KIND OF RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISM!

Luxwiz

Post Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:01 pm   Reply with quote         

photoshopmaster jr wrote:
FUCK THEOCRACY!

To be more exact we are actually being herded towards uniculturalism and one of the main culprits are the fascist theocratic corrupt religions (all of them),which are basically fronts for the power elites to keep humanity in check .The Brave New World being driven down our throats and up our asses is slowly driving the rich cultural diversity of the human legacy into committing collective suicide.An artificial dehumanizing monopolistic capitalist,corporate consumer based feudal system is being imposed on humanity as a whole,without the most minimal respect for the noble and dignified culturally diverse inheritance of our human species since the dawning of civilization.Moneyism is the new all encompassing religion.Through it's corruptive and corrosive nature the adoration of money has perverted all human activity and has infiltrated the other original spiritually oriented religions to the point of total subversion and submission converting them into instruments of manipulation in the hands of the new gods.The sacred conspiracy between the globalist banksters,military-industrial complex,politicians,religious theocracy and pseudo aristocratic sociopaths are determined to commit genocide on all human cultural diversity.The One World Uni-Culture of fast food,fake fashion,distraction by spectacles,and the taming down of critical thinking by subliminal mind-kontrol methods has already been deeply entrenched in the collective psyche and more than likely imposed past the point of no return on a zombieized humanity... to be continued or not Laughing Razz

Post Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:34 am   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
photoshopmaster jr wrote:
FUCK THEOCRACY!

To be more exact we are actually being herded towards uniculturalism and one of the main culprits are the fascist theocratic corrupt religions (all of them),which are basically fronts for the power elites to keep humanity in check .The Brave New World being driven down our throats and up our asses is slowly driving the rich cultural diversity of the human legacy into committing collective suicide.An artificial dehumanizing monopolistic capitalist,corporate consumer based feudal system is being imposed on humanity as a whole,without the most minimal respect for the noble and dignified culturally diverse inheritance of our human species since the dawning of civilization.Moneyism is the new all encompassing religion.Through it's corruptive and corrosive nature the adoration of money has perverted all human activity and has infiltrated the other original spiritually oriented religions to the point of total subversion and submission converting them into instruments of manipulation in the hands of the new gods.The sacred conspiracy between the globalist banksters,military-industrial complex,politicians,religious theocracy and pseudo aristocratic sociopaths are determined to commit genocide on all human cultural diversity.The One World Uni-Culture of fast food,fake fashion,distraction by spectacles,and the taming down of critical thinking by subliminal mind-kontrol methods has already been deeply entrenched in the collective psyche and more than likely imposed past the point of no return on a zombieized humanity... to be continued or not Laughing Razz

YEAH! THIS IS ALL TRUE LUX!
I FORGOT IN MY PREVIOUS COMMENT TO ADD "FUCK MONEY!" Razz

I'M AN OPTIMISTIC PERSON. AFTER ALL THE BIG SHIT THAT WILL HAPPEN,
BETTER TIME WILL COME ONE DAY... ME THINK.
I BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION AND I BELIEVE WE GONNA FIND A WAY TO GET SMARTER.
WE'RE ONLY IN 2016 (SOON 2017) AND STILL NOT SO FAR FROM THE STONE AGE.

BUT WE ARE RIGHT NOW IN A VERY FASCINATING ERA!
THE U.S. JUST ELECTED A MENTALLY ILL PERSON... NOT A JOKE!
Today, a highly respected politics journalist in my country (never heard sensationalism in his comments) softly called him "a mentally ill person" after explaining his personality and comportment... AND HE'S RIGHT!
I CONSIDER HIM STUPID AS KIM JONG-UN.
STILL UNBELIEVABLE!
IT IS REALLY ENTERTAINING!! AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME! Cool Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - POTUS - Reply to topic