Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - Is zaza Vicspa? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:12 pm   Reply with quote         


blackfox wrote:
vicspa wrote:
BSmatic wrote:
personal mind melting aside...BF, how can you trace someones IP from a post?


Especially since zaza is in Hungary, and I'm in PA, USA.

I gotta get my VPN working. Laughing


People in PA are Hungry. . . . coincidence? I think not.

They should coincide in Turkey for dinner Razz




vicspa

Location: Bethlehem,PA

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:04 pm   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
blackfox wrote:
vicspa wrote:
BSmatic wrote:
personal mind melting aside...BF, how can you trace someones IP from a post?


Especially since zaza is in Hungary, and I'm in PA, USA.

I gotta get my VPN working. Laughing


People in PA are Hungry. . . . coincidence? I think not.

They should coincide in Turkey for dinner Razz


He's a him, so no thanks. Rolling Eyes




Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         


Why fake(second) accounts are usually females? saara, zaza... This place looks more and more like some drag queen congregation Laughing
Edit: if anyone have a trouble finding new names for new accounts here are few suggestions:
Early returns on the survey show the following names in the top 10:
Helluva Bottom Carter
Lois Common Denominator
Cher Noble
Anna Conda
Amber Alert
Juana Bang
Annie Depressant
Rue Bella
Eileen Dover
Lauren Order
...




Lynnette0807

Location: Connecticut, USA

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:32 pm   Reply with quote         


BSmatic wrote:
Why fake(second) accounts are usually females? saara, zaza... This place looks more and more like some drag queen congregation Laughing
Edit: if anyone have a trouble finding new names for new accounts here are few suggestions:
Early returns on the survey show the following names in the top 10:
Helluva Bottom Carter
Lois Common Denominator
Cher Noble
Anna Conda
Amber Alert
Juana Bang
Annie Depressant
Rue Bella
Eileen Dover
Lauren Order
...


Laughing
hahaha! funny names




_________________
My art allows me to deal with my inner demons!

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:16 am   Reply with quote         


BSmatic wrote:
Why fake(second) accounts are usually females? saara, zaza... This place looks more and more like some drag queen congregation Laughing
Edit: if anyone have a trouble finding new names for new accounts here are few suggestions:
Early returns on the survey show the following names in the top 10:
Helluva Bottom Carter
Lois Common Denominator
Cher Noble
Anna Conda
Amber Alert
Juana Bang
Annie Depressant
Rue Bella
Eileen Dover
Lauren Order
...
Laughing Laughing Laughing




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:27 am   Reply with quote         


blackfox wrote:
Is zaza Vicspa? Check the IP addy and watch the voting. . . kinda' curious.

"I don't believe in Coincidence" - Jethro Gibbs


Is Sh@iT blackfox?Just watch the voting. . . kinda' curious. Hmmm Laughing


"I don't believe in Coincidence" - Jethro Gibbs




vicspa

Location: Bethlehem,PA

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:10 pm   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
blackfox wrote:
Is zaza Vicspa? Check the IP addy and watch the voting. . . kinda' curious.

"I don't believe in Coincidence" - Jethro Gibbs


Is Sh@iT blackfox?Just watch the voting. . . kinda' curious. Hmmm Laughing


"I don't believe in Coincidence" - Jethro Gibbs


Yeah! .....hmmmmmmmm




blackfox

Location: Bear, Delaware, USA

Post Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:20 pm   Reply with quote         


Nahhh, She@it and a few others and me are taking a "Survivor" trick and voting for our "tribe." Plus, no one would want to be me. . . . I've tried.




_________________
You'll never outfox the fox.
Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:16 am   Reply with quote         


blackfox wrote:
Nahhh, She@it and a few others and me are taking a "Survivor" trick and voting for our "tribe."


a recent image of your tribe Laughing



survivor trick + tribe = fair voting ?




Cartoon Contractor

Location: I was here. Now I'm not!

Post Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:23 am   Reply with quote         


BSmatic wrote:
Why fake(second) accounts are usually females? saara, zaza... This place looks more and more like some drag queen congregation Laughing
Edit: if anyone have a trouble finding new names for new accounts here are few suggestions:
Early returns on the survey show the following names in the top 10:
Helluva Bottom Carter
Lois Common Denominator
Cher Noble
Anna Conda
Amber Alert
Juana Bang
Annie Depressant
Rue Bella
Eileen Dover
Lauren Order
...


Also:

Anna Rexic
Amber Dextrious
Anna Gram
Molly Cule
Dick Tatter
Sally Mander
Sal Monilla
Tom Ato
Al Abama
Ann Tenna
and Barry Cade




Post Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:24 pm   Reply with quote         


BUMP!




ShootHerman

Location: Norway

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:09 pm   Reply with quote         


BSmatic wrote:
BUMP!


Shocked Confused Rolling Eyes

Were did she/that thing come from? Laughing




_________________
One Man Car

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:50 pm   Reply with quote         


from within Laughing


I believe it's this one
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069089/




anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         


I heard a rumour that Clark Kent was Superman. Some people are crazy. Clark Kent wears glasses and Superman doesn't. Superman has a curl and Clark Kent doesn't. What more proof do you want that they are two totally different people? Stupid conspiracy theorists..




_________________

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:03 pm   Reply with quote         






Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - Is zaza Vicspa? - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.