Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - REUNION! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Fugue

Post Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:42 pm   Reply with quote         

'
No shit, nancers, I'm having some surgery on my shoulder this afternoon. I may be too sore to play... or I may valiantly soldier on and complete an entry, though the mouse-movements may reopen the wound and cause me to bleed to death.

Okay, it's just a couple of mole-removals but I haven't had that done before and I don't know how hurty it is... so we'll see what happens. Little bastards are threatening to turn cancerous on me... or worse still, grow a long and ugly black hair out the top. THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Australia is the sunny capital of skin cancer land.

BTW, I expect plenty of sympathy-votes if I make it! YOU ALL LISTENING!!!?

Cynn

Post Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Feel better, Fugue. Those simple procedures can kind of throw you, sometimes.

Square

Post Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Eh Fugue........local anesthesia does NOT put you out of commission chop-wise Cool

Trust me, I'm a trained medical professional. And I'd hardly call in-office mole removal "major surgery" Razz

(btw, good thing you're gettin' 'em off now, before they turn nasty. I hope you're using SPF 30 whenever you go out in the sun)

cafn8d 09/12 @ 09:41 pm

I've been there! Wow, I've been someplace Square's been! That is SO AWESO... what... the SHIV is over? oh... Well, I've still been there... Smile

https://shannonlea1218.wordpress.com/
nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:06 pm   Reply with quote         

jmh132
Site Moderator

Post Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:40 pm   Reply with quote         

There are over 25 entries posted already. I didnt see who or what they posted yet though. I am very interested to see what some of these old-schoolers come up with. Smile

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:50 pm   Reply with quote         

jmh132 wrote:
There are over 25 entries posted already. I didnt see who or what they posted yet though. I am very interested to see what some of these old-schoolers come up with. Smile

HAH! That means we already have 2+ pages of pictures, and most of the "old schoolers" don't have advantage and will be posting in the morning.

Thanks everyone for playing, this is going to be FUN! Let's all make fun of jmh's post behind his back, ok? Send me PM's

Wink Thanks jmh

jmh132
Site Moderator

Post Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:10 pm   Reply with quote         

however bad mine is, it is bound to improve my vpp Wink

Alex

Post Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:38 pm   Reply with quote         

You can't reset your VPP Jeremy... That's unfair! Wink What was wrong with your 1,44?

missrobin74

Post Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:28 pm   Reply with quote         

well I posted. I really wish I'd had more time to do something fantastic, but i am just happy to be a part of such a great event Very Happy

Good luck everyone!! Woo hoo! I'll vote tomorrow after work... can't WAIT to see what you all have done!

anonymoo

Post Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:01 am   Reply with quote         

prepare for total domination! Laughing

lockfist

Post Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:55 am   Reply with quote         

I am truly sorry, i really tried..but came up with nothing...

YerPalAl

Post Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:36 am   Reply with quote         

Me too Lockfist, I am wid ya bro . . . .

Every idea I thought of sucked so I will just cheer on the multitudes from the sidelines.

Post Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:44 am   Reply with quote         

Lockfist is a WUSS!! Wink

ReinMan

Post Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:57 am   Reply with quote         

I'm afraid that I posted my pick before the contest opened.

If YOUR particular post is listed in my CLICHE list, then please know that I'm not critisizing your work - only pointing out that Robot heads, Spaceships, Cool cars, tennis nets, accordions and Saten have all been done before and I refuse to give in to my base nature and do those chops. I refuse. DO YOU HEAR ME? NO STUPID AND OVER PROMOTED CONTEST DESIGNED TO BRING THE GERIATRICS OUT OF THE CLOSET IS GONNA TRAP THE REINMAN INTO CREATING PUBLIC PABLUM POSTS, NO SIREE BOB!

I am enjoying the melted and destroyed routers though. And the posts with scantily clad women in there - I would have NEVER guessed those ones, and therefore find them oddly compelling to view.

GREAT IDEA NANCERS! THANKS FOR CAUSING THIS RUCKUS! Very Happy

fempie

Post Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:07 am   Reply with quote         

understand what you are saying reinman... pity though for the newbies like me.. for me cliches dont exist yet and i dont know what has been much posted in the past.....
just wanted to say that i put really a lot of hours in my pic..and its a spaceship ja.....
if i knew that it was a cliche i would have made something else maybe.
now i just hope that not all people will put spaceships on their "ban list"..... would be a pity of all the hours of work.. Sad

Something positive now.. i am really amazed by the great entries today!...they look really super!......good luck everyone!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - REUNION! - Reply to topic