Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Im new - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

patim

Post Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing It's not that I like you Mommysboy..oops. But you're not afraid to say what you see and THAT I like.

Now I will hide in my anti-baggershell, with my anti-shit blanket over it, so No one can find me for a while Wink

MommysBoy

Post Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:47 pm   Reply with quote         

lmao patim, I didn't think you had my picture taped up all over your house or anything. I have to admit that I do try to say what I see and think and it's usually not taken well. You are about the only one that has backed me up on things. It's just that you usually take it to the next level, which is a bar brawl. I feel like I want to cry....

Post Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:24 pm   Reply with quote         

well MB, I thought this site was about getting it to a higher level every time Wink

And what is a bar brawl? I know the word bar (which is good) but brawl sounds bad. If it's a bad word, I never back you up again Razz

MommysBoy

Post Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:48 pm   Reply with quote         

dictionary.com wrote:
brawl ( P ) Pronunciation Key (brôl)
n.
A noisy quarrel or fight.

Don't worry about it if ya can't back me up anymore. I'm used to it. Rolling Eyes

Post Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:05 am   Reply with quote         

Smoman89 wrote:
Im new to this stuff.

Ive been using Photoshop for about 6 months now and love it.
I hope this makes my Editing skills better.

Have any advice?
PM me
Thanxs

My advice is USE APOSTROPHES.

I'm sure you'll find they're useful.

Post Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:29 am   Reply with quote         

"the crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe"--F.Zappa

Fugue

Post Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:25 am   Reply with quote         

Mommy's boy and Patim; why do you fell you should make uncomfortable new users that ask to be welcomed with your own opinions ? why the hell dont you just welcome him and let him make his own opinion ?I'm not sure every new user needs to know what your opinion is

patim

Post Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:45 am   Reply with quote         

Then please for once be quiet Led. don't deny others, that what you do all the time. Confused

MommysBoy

Post Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:35 am   Reply with quote         

ledirlo, he didn't just ask to be welcomed but I will try your advice.

Welcome New User!
Rolling Eyes

Post Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:48 am   Reply with quote         

that sure wasn't much fun. Crying or Very sad

ledirlo, you make it sound like I barge in on every new user and start trashing this place with my opinions. There's not an ounce of truth to that and in case I had forgotten doing it, I went back and checked the nubee posts since I've been here. Thanks for thinking about me though.

Post Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:30 am   Reply with quote         

No Mommysboy, but you DO delight in stirring up controversy wherever you can. A case in point was the ReinMan Fan club meeting. Here was a thread started by and participated in by a group of friends who were having mildly goofy fun at the expense of one of their own. It was a single thread, well identified which is analogous to a closed door you would have to open to enter. If you had no interest with what was going on there it would be a simple matter to go elsewhere and ignore it, but instead you made a point of stirring up resentment by posting obviously negative and in cases insulting statements in a purely private joke area. I cannot help but wonder why you continued to deliberately needle people unless you really so desperately need to call attention to yourself you generate even negative attention.

A wise man chooses his fights, you seem to lash out randomly.

Somehow I get the feeling that your report cards never included the comment "Plays well with others".

MommysBoy

Post Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:05 am   Reply with quote         

Al, I do understand your confusion. I did first check to see where the thread was posted and it was under "Fun & Games". I don't recall starting trouble in there. I like Reinman (as much as I can like someone I don't know). I do recall saying something about having to be female or gay to be in that club but it was only a reference to a naked reinman and a joke. I'll have to go back and read through it. I think some of it may have been responding to something someone said to me.

If that thread would have been in the Meeting place I would have respected it as that I think.

Starting a thread under the proper category is kinda important.

Post Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:25 am   Reply with quote         

Al, here it all is. Yes, I was taunting a bit but not in a evil way. Just havin' fun. I realize ppl are different and some ppl's joking is other ppl's annoyance. If I annoyed you, I apologize.

MommysBoy wrote:
Booooo, Booooooo
Cackle Cackle Cackle

ReinMan wrote:
er, um.... I'm sad MommyBoy hates me.

I have never done anything wrong to him. It is not my fault his nose is out of joint.

Sad

But I'd like to thank him for contributing to this thread in any event.

MommysBoy wrote:
No No No, I don't hate you Reinman. I don't hate anyone (except that man that was caught sniffin my Mommy's panty drawer). I just think to join your fan club, a person has to be female or gay. Sorry guys. But a naked middle aged man hiding his mimimal private parts behind an overgrown kazoo makes my skin crawl. I can even see a brown stain in the chair you were sitting in. I haven't figured out why there is a Reinman fan club yet. I have to admit, given a choice, I'd join your fan club before I'd join Showcase's.

YerPalAl wrote:
So . . . I'm gay? Is this what you are saying?

Crap, that's a surprise to me and will definitely be a disappointment to Square.

MommysBoy wrote:
LOL, I'm not saying anyone is gay but there is something very icky about this. I can accept a persons preference to join a cult. Cynn, I probably wouldn't have messed with you Reinenites if this thread wasn't under "fun & games". I'm just havin fun. 99.9% of what I say is fun (except when I speak of Showcase). I know ppl are pretty good at ignoring me and that's great if I annoy you but I'm not here to cause trouble,,,really, just to have fun. I might post some of my Reinman chops here if you don't mind. Drainman, Spainman and a couple others.

ReinMan wrote:
MommyBoy - thank you for NOT hating me. I do feel better - and I actually do understand a bit where you are coming from.

As to my manliness and your being threatened by it - I must ask YOU to pick up a 35 pound instrument that squeezes with appoximately 300 pounds per square inch and strap it close to your boys. OH, did I mention you gotta do it naked?

THen we'll see who the real men are around here (even got the rugby boys doing this one as it beats doing he Elephant Walk nekked down the mainstreets of Vancouver).

And I invite your parody's please! Don't forget PainMan and Brainman. Very Happy

-------------------------------
To the rest of you (and EVEN Showcase) I thank you again for your trust in my mental instability! My doctors will be glad to see that there is some benefits of me staying off my MEDS! : Hmmm Argh Hmmm

MommysBoy wrote:
Wow, by the looks of it, I was attacked in this here fan club but didn't even get to enjoy it. How utterly depressing...

ok, Reinman. LMAO

Quote:
Allow MommysBoy to do as he wishes... instead of "making him wrong" in his behavior, do you best to inspire him to more sociable and to LHAO more often.

MommysBoy wrote:
Someone sent me a pic of the first Reinman Fan Club meeting. I think it was taken right after the singing of "Hail To Reinman, Thy Brow is Bushy". Notice the gaze on these ppl's face? They are definitly brainwashed and are probably eating people for snacks.

blue_lurker wrote:
Hey come on guy's Im not anti Reinman, shit I like getting nakie and running around with a party hat.....it's just the damn music man...sounds like someone jumping up and down on a bag of cats.

DISCLAIMER
No cats were jumped on with in this post.

MommysBoy wrote:
Be careful Blue Lurker, they'll tar and feather ya in here.

MommysBoy wrote:
LMAO agoin Reinman. I prefer the somber melody of the Anal Kazoo. The problem I have is everything comes out in Am.

ReinMan wrote:
Am! (the key of "A" minor)

Mr. Mboy - that is too sad. As Nigel Tuffnel reminded us in the movie Spinal Tap: Dm - 'cause it is the saddest key of all!

MommysBoy wrote:
I play the tuba and girls are all over tuba players. Reinman, switch to the tuba and all those over 65 women will stop knocking on your door. The tuba will get you loads of women from 18 to about 45.

YerPalAl wrote:
HAH!!

Mama's Boy has obviously never seen St. Helen . . . . .

MommysBoy wrote:
I thought you had to die to see St. Helen. Or is she that bench pressin, thick thighed, raw egg eatin' hunk of a woman from Vancouber? Well, it doesn't matter what she is, she'll still be overtaken by a tuba playin man.

YerPalAl wrote:
You know, you speak on more things you know nothing about than any person I have ever seen . . . . . .

MommysBoy wrote:
LMAO Al, I love ya, not in a queer kinda way. Just as a fine understaning human being.

ReinMan wrote:
Yes, Thanks Al for defending the beauty and special needs of my daunting fiance! Very Happy

I didn't know it was fiance, if it was. Thought it was a mountain or heavenly Saint.

Post Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:28 am   Reply with quote         

I must say this :

1) Welcome SnoMan ...er, SMoMan. You will learn stuff about photoshop if you start posting here. I encourage you to do so! You do need a thick skin (be able to take all types of critisism) and you need to be able to laugh at yourself. This will help your learning be more fun and fast!

2) MommysBoy has been getting his Thread Chops into a more improved status. I have noticed a less caustic and more thoughtful MommysBoy around here. So, SmoMan, you can also learn on the Threads if you keep an open mind. Its okay to say whatever you want as long as you truly understand that NO ONE is right about anything, and NO ONE is wrong either. We all have opinions here, and opinions are like arse-holes: we all have them, and some of them stink! Razz

3) Patim needs a hug! (and maybe a beer? I'll handle that last one! Very Happy )

4) Don't be afraid to PM (private email) any member that you want to ask help or advice from. Most members will be glad to help. PM anyone you are REALLY angry at - that way your argument doesn't become a Public BRAWL (see previous dictionary explanation). In a public brawl NO ONE usually wins, and most everybody looks like a dork. Embarassed

5) I don't have a 5th point.

WELCOMMEN, Howdy!, Wipe yer feet on the mat!

MommysBoy

Post Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:39 am   Reply with quote         

yehoo, reinman!! I knew it would be all better when you got here. You have to know I wasn't being malicious in yer club. Anyway, I am trying to not make ppl mad but they keep gettin' mad. I'll try harder.

Sorry Smoman89 for causing all this mumbo jumbo in your introduction thread.

Welcome and I'll shut up now.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Im new - Reply to topic