Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - HEAD TO HEAD!!!!!!!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:11 pm   Reply with quote         

DeLorean0344(as left on my post today) some people just suck at photoshop...and holly would be one of these people....especially since he is a middle aged balding man who probably still lives with his mom, and spends all day on the internet trying to find something he's good at...i pity your extreme lack of self confidence that prevents you from even wanting to be seen in public (actually i don't). Maybe someday you'll learn that there's more to life than sitting in front of a computer screen trying to make something of the meaningless void you call your life.

ronni3264

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:20 pm   Reply with quote         

I like the bottom one better... Smile

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:54 pm   Reply with quote         

btw my mother is a saint Wink

ronni3264

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:32 pm   Reply with quote         

I personally think loving his mother is a very attractive trait in any man...It usually means that they are MORE repectful of women...at least in my experiences with men, anyway... Confused

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:38 pm   Reply with quote         

he's just a big fat meanie..i've been crying for almost two hours and i'm not sure if i'll ever chop again..and when mom read that i sucked..she threatened to kick me out Crying or Very sad

Cynn

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing

Maybe you and MommysBoy could form a support group?

Kidding aside, I think you're really growing as an artist, Holly. That's all that really counts, right?
(And, you haven't left any unconstructive comments yourself, lately. Right? Wink )

ronni3264

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Better yet...We could open up a shelter for wayward photoshoppers that have been kicked out of their homes by their mothers... Laughing

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:14 pm   Reply with quote         

i think we should form a commune Smile

ronni3264

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:20 pm   Reply with quote         

oooohhhhh...Yeah!!! Very Happy

phoenixtilt

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:32 pm   Reply with quote         

MY MOTHER IS A SAINT GREAT QUOTE!!!

What you dont know how to use the three sea shells
DeLorean0344

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:43 pm   Reply with quote         

hmmmm.....well, lets see here.....holly goes through all the time to check up on my old photoshop contest picture (which happened to be my 2nd one i ever did), save it to his computer (glad to waste your hard drive space...even if it is a jpeg), and post a stupid message with a big title (HEAD TO HEAD) all to make a fool out of me....well, if you take a closer look at these photoshop contests, you will notice that thet are totally different contests, and all holly did with his was add a couple pens to his hands (which takes like a cutout and a layer mask Razz . Considering i have only been signed up for photoshopcontest for a few weeks, and holly has been a member since February 3rd, i consider my chop to be superior to his in all aspects. I only spend about a half hour on mine, and i think it turned out fairly decent. Holly probably spend a good 5 minutes on his (if he knows what he is doing...i wouldnt hope for too much though). The only reason i received less votes for mine was that i submitted it extremely late into the competition. I knew it would be hard to earn votes this late into the contest, and i was surprised to get the amounts that i did. Anyway, my point is that Holly is a mediocre photoshop user who relies on the stupidity of other members who know even less than him (hypothetically speaking, because it is not possible for a human to possess intellectual capabilities than are inferior to holly's) to earn his votes.

Yours Truly, DeLorean0344

DeLorean0344

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Judging by the extremely short time in which holly read my post on his image, and set up this entire "contest," he has no life at all, and spends all of his time in front of the computer screen. Seriously, I posted my crap on his image, then went and had dinner, and i came back like an hour later, and all this was up..........what a loser.......

Showcase

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:56 pm   Reply with quote         

I dont really see where all this is going? do you kids have a point or not?

Cynn

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:03 am   Reply with quote         

I think it's kind of clever--both used the same Escher drawing as source in a contest, it kinda makes sense to put 'em head to head. The only thing missing is a vote. (Hint! Hint!)

DeLorean, I think Holly's learned his lesson about taking a dump on other people's posts. Sounds to me like he's trying to spread the wisdom around.

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:18 am   Reply with quote         

mine's on the top of my head showcase

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - HEAD TO HEAD!!!!!!!!! - Reply to topic