Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - HEAD TO HEAD!!!!!!!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:22 am   Reply with quote         

Bow

ronni3264

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:48 am   Reply with quote         

Sorry...Momentary loss of maturity... Confused

MommysBoy

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:56 am   Reply with quote         

Wow Cynn, draggin' me into this mess? Ha Ha. I've been being a good boy lately. I'll even say something nice about Showcase when I can think of something. Laughing

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:32 am   Reply with quote         

DeLorean, check your in box please

DeLorean0344

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:00 am   Reply with quote         

they only "blow" because you can't afford one....

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:16 am   Reply with quote         

Delorean... tell me youre and alias trying to rile people up. please tell me that. Because if youre seriously in here to start crap, there are plenty of people who can bury you.I can name 10 just off of the top of my head. Your being here all of three weeks doesnt account for jack, and i'll give you a free lesson: its not always about the comlpexity of the chop, but the creativity behind the concept. And be humble... there is always someone bigger and better.

BTW, Deloreans do suck, just admit that, AND HIS CHOP IS WAY BETTER. deal with it

arcaico

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:36 am   Reply with quote         

agreed... it´s not the time you take to make a post or its complexity... i won a contest with a 5 minutes chop... this one... http://www.photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/927/quite-an-entrance.html?l=&o=votes and had complex posts that took me ages to chop trashed, like this one... http://www.photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/56180/display.html

ronni3264

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:42 am   Reply with quote         

Arcaico and spencej1129...BRAVA!!!! Bow

(We seriously need an emoticon for applause!!!)

patim

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         

You still haven't learned.

Or you ignore the person in question, and it will stop. Or you come with a decent explanation why he/she shouldn't have done that.

I would say, choose more for the first option Wink

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:27 pm   Reply with quote         

I agree Patim, but there is something to be said for being humbled. It isnt like he made an off hand comment. He attacked not only Holly's post, but his talent, and called him out in a very rude and arrogant way.

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:38 pm   Reply with quote         

thanks spencej (and anyone else who understands how this felt).. i thought the same thing..it's one thing to critisize a post and another to just be mean spirited

Showcase

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:44 pm   Reply with quote         

HOLLY!!!, I CANNOT believe THAT just came out of your keyboard!!! you sack of shit. Has anyone mentioned, that while it was said in a vote rather than a comment, that YOU, holly, were not that much more pleasant in your comment on his tea pot post?

you have been pretty brutal with your comments in the past and I would have thought you could take them a little better.

I agree that Delorean went a bit out of control with attacking you personally. it WAS uncalled for. He should learn that lesson quickly.

delorean, Keep the comments to the image, good or bad from now on.

patim

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Showcase is right holly. Wasn't it you who invented lostcode to flame the site Confused

Of course an attack to you personally isn't funny, but most of the time it says more about the person who writes it. And I do seem to remember that Lostcode played the ball pretty much on the skill level, so also very personal.

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         

: Bow

Showcase

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Im not going to analyze each comment, and I tend to be more honest about a post than most people like, but saying (as you did Holly) one image or another looks like it was created by a six year old is pretty offensive towards a users skill.

anyway, both of you should give up this petty bickering and move on.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - HEAD TO HEAD!!!!!!!!! - Reply to topic