Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - HEAD TO HEAD!!!!!!!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

murawski1315

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:04 pm   Reply with quote         

i think this is quite funny. first of all i agree with delorian that it was holly who started all this, and although the personal comment was not necessary some ppl have a lot of rage and that is how they take it out. I think they both need to say their sorry and make up. It was Holly who started all this, therefore he is at fault, and it was Delorian who took it too far, so he is at fault. Therefore make up and get on with ur lives...

Born to be Hated...

Dieing to be loved...

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Bow

arcaico

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:29 pm   Reply with quote         

well... in my opinion I think you should be quiet and bury it... it´s worthless to go on with this crap...

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Angel Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MommysBoy

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:48 pm   Reply with quote         

I think they should meet in person and both bring a pot of cooked spaghetti noodles, step back 10 paces and thow them at each other one noodle at a time. When all the spaghetti is gone, they should both stick out their tongues at each other and them go home.

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:16 pm   Reply with quote         

................................................. :-s

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Argh i think everyone nees to go back to killing company time and chop.

DeLorean0344

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:39 pm   Reply with quote         

textmommysboy......that has got to be one of the dumbest things i have ever heard.......Well, it was obviously an immature idea of holly's to start this whole thing, and carry it on by making this retarded message board....but i'm getting yelled at by administrators.....so i gotta stop with the "personal attacks." I hope you all use your mind and think sensibly when you consider the true victor in this situation. You may not like me because i am a newbie and i am "harsh," but i'm just stating the facts for the most part, and holly was the one who started all this. I just wanted revenge for his insult on my entry, and i thought it would be all over after that, but i guess the ignorant like to prolong the inevitable. I hope everyone who has been following this series of "attacks" will think logically and not let this quarrel affect your voting. i know it won't affect mine. If i see a vote that i think should win, then i'll vote for it...if i dont think it should win, then i wont....but i may exercise my ability to criticise the image (not the person).

ps- your attempts at criticising the car were futile. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and some of us choose to express it, or to not express it. The image you "created" to depict your criticism was low...extremely low and pathetic. You know who you are Wink

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:48 pm   Reply with quote         

HAH! I say you both get on different teams for the Scavenger Hunt and have at each other that way.

It will be more fun. Wink

Or, of course, you can make SURE you do a SUPERB chop for tomorrow/Thursday, it's a special picture....see who does a better chop with that. Don't do an Escher though, it's a cliche.

Or just keep fighting here, if you like.

MommysBoy

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey, thx DeLorean. I am quite proud of my ability to come up with dumb things. Admins yell at me too.

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:29 pm   Reply with quote         

I am quite amazed, Momma's boy, at your ability to come up with dumb stuff. its uncanny...almost natural it seems...keep on a'rocking man.

and say Hi to your momma for me.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - HEAD TO HEAD!!!!!!!!! - Reply to topic