Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Explain your name! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:30 pm   Reply with quote         

JDickow is easy haha
J stand for Justin which is my first name
and Dickow is my last name
btw dickow is pronounced deekoh

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:08 pm   Reply with quote         

my name is brent and i made it really quick so i put photo. lol i didn't think i would get this much into it. lol

Martrex

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Well my name is Marty and i turn tricks I mean treks yah that's it. That's the reason, honest! Would i lie to you? Cool Laughing Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Shocked Confused Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Question Idea Arrow

MindGraph

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:18 pm   Reply with quote         

txpinky wrote:
Everybody already knows you Reinman.
So what's the point. Rolling Eyes

Here's the real scoop.....
His personality fit to a tee of Dustin Hoffmans character in a certain movie so after watching an episode of Judge Wopner it hit him....but then a movie company came after him over some rights issues so the name was spelled a different way and there ya go...hope I said it right Reinier. It was Wopner you were watching wasn't it? Shocked

MindGraph

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh me....MindGraph is from the messed up mind of.....me. My design company is named MinDesign Graphics so took a little of this and some of that and MindGraph came up which has been shortened by most to MG so now I have a graphic design company that resides inside an ol sports car or something like that. Sorry....boring compared to some of yours which were well thought out. Laughing

acemanoj

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:18 am   Reply with quote         

Well you all know what 'ace' stands for and 'manoj' is my real name.
I am a big fan of jim carrey, and his movie"ace ventura" is my fav, so the name acemanoj, Smile Smile Smile Smile

edovan

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:24 am   Reply with quote         

I'm not 100% sure, it's been a while since I got this explained for me:
- According to my uncle's Japanese-speaking partner (she's from Switzerland and speaks about 6 languages...) e-do-vin would be the way to pronounce my real name in Japanese. Actually it's Edvin but I guess they have a little problem with the dv bit. Very Happy

And for some reason I did at some point change the "i" to "a", hence "edovan". I have NO idea why. Perhaps I thought it sounded cool... Rolling Eyes
Procyon
Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Mine doesn't have a story behind it. Sorry if I disappointed anybody haha.
I used to play CS when I was in 17-19 Rolling Eyes and I just picked that name because I like(d) it.

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:37 pm   Reply with quote         

being new to photoshop i wanted a name to reflect the quality of work i do using ps. if i must say so my self, i think i nailed it. Wink the plus side is if i become a lot better with my ps skills i can put THE in front of it, because then i will be thadewdew. Shocked and if i become a photoshop master Rolling Eyes people can use the term ( man you really put the dewdew on that one bob) so as you can see its a win-win situation......real name,and face witheld to protect the innocent Surprised

Micose

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Procyon wrote:
Mine doesn't have a story behind it. Sorry if I disappointed anybody haha.
I used to play CS when I was in 17-19 Rolling Eyes and I just picked that name because I like(d) it.

cool name d'autant plus que tu l'as trouvé comme ca Smile
Micose

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:51 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
being new to photoshop i wanted a name to reflect the quality of work i do using ps. if i must say so my self, i think i nailed it. Wink the plus side is if i become a lot better with my ps skills i can put THE in front of it, because then i will be thadewdew. Shocked and if i become a photoshop master Rolling Eyes people can use the term ( man you really put the dewdew on that one bob) so as you can see its a win-win situation......real name,and face witheld to protect the innocent Surprised
i thought u were ReyRey's son or bro Laughing
SyderBomb

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:05 pm   Reply with quote         

In short my fav. movie is Scarface (just like almost everyone on MTV Cribs) so I got the name from there he was the guy that set Tony up when he was laundring all of his money. The name really got my intested and I started using it as my name when I produced music and I just like it and its carried on as a whole new persona for me.

rumsteve

Post Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:53 pm   Reply with quote         

"Rum" is in my last name, and my first name is... ($1 to the first person to guess it...)

BTW, I really don't even like rum, but I would kill for a Heineken about now...

Post Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:55 am   Reply with quote         

I guess now were all waiting for Eve's explanation................... Laughing Laughing Laughing

the suspense is killing me... Laughing

Post Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:27 pm   Reply with quote         

ehmm... cuz my real name is jimme Very Happy
And if i would take something else.. I would forget it Very Happy
Thats why

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Explain your name! - Reply to topic