Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - WHO ARE YOU?.. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi...I teach at a community college....39 years old...from Minnesota..yes...it's damn cold.... I love art...love technology...and am having a hell of a lot of fun posting images...this is great.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:50 am   Reply with quote         

Hi!
Well i'm 12!
I... study Crying or Very sad!!
but anyway i'm on vacations right now.... just 16 days to finish them Crying or Very sad...
I'm from Buenos Aires Argentina!
I haven't pets.. i don't really like them... i dont like dogs... cats... well... any animal, but the weird ones that i can learn something fun about them!
well i really like to be in here so i'm going to photoshop sometihng right now!
bye!

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:48 pm   Reply with quote         

You type pretty good for 12 years old! Shocked

photoshoppinfmj

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi I am 29 years old, a web/graphics Designer. I have two beautiful children whom I adore. I love to photoshop like all of you. On my spare time when I am not photoshoppin or working I tend to be found with my kids, on my motorcycle or reading from time to time. I also like to watch cartoons with my kids, spongebob, backyardigans.

I like to go paintballing along with the motorcycle riding. I also love to play Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat Source and Battlefield Vietnam. Oh and who can forget Quake 2 and 3. I have a gaming clan called Gunnys Grunts.

I have a cat named Zeus who is a pain in the booty sometimes. I love to listen music also. It dont matter what it is I can listen to it. Usually pends on my mood.

I use Photoshop CS2 and used other versions. I do most of my work on PC but own a mac for my paper weight..no jk I use the mac mainly for Final Cut Pro when i do video from time to time. Still learning it. Anyway enough boring all of you and cant wait to do some stuff as i get time.

Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:15 am   Reply with quote         

My name is Adam and I'm 17 year old. Film is my main interest and plan on studying it at college. I live in southern Ohio and have all my life.

At school I am in a Media Arts program where I am the (self proclaimed) king of photoshop. I use a Mac mini at school and a Dell PC at home. Both run Photoshop CS.

I have a dog who is my pride and joy. Her name is Angel.

My favorite band in the world is The Mars Volta but I listen to all kinds of music. My favorite movie all time is A Clockwork Orange. My favorite food is three cheese pasta. My favorite candy is Payday.

I know two members on here personally, help_police_beat_yourself and mcpooter.

My username is a nickname one of my best friends gave me.

ReinMan

Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:57 am   Reply with quote         

I'm just ME!

WheeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

wendysmurfie

Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:46 am   Reply with quote         

ok here it goes then..

i'm 26 and from holland. I don't have a job since about 2,5 years. I have had health problems and had 4 surgery's. Both my breast are gone (i was not sick, just want to make that clear. there was a other difficult named thing why they had to go, here called: mastopathie) and they gave me some nice replacement for those wich i'm happy with since its better then having none and the doctor made it look very pretty in the end. this was supposed to be done in 1 surgery and about 4 months recovery but it didn't went all that well because my body didn't like the change at first. And so it became 4 times in hospital for surgery and 2,5 years of my precious time.
now all is going a bit better and hopefully soon i can return to the real world and know it is bigger then my living room Laughing
I'm glad i found psc for it makes it a lot more fun being at home.
My hobby's are computer, fishing, my aquarium, games and my biggest: my loving boyfriend. I like to walk and enjoy nature. I have a strong relation with my parents who are also doing a good job at being friends (that's how i see them, they are my best friends) I have a younger brother he is 25 and the funniest man i know. Also he is a DJ, not to famous yet, but i'm sure he will be in a few years. He has great talent and i love to listen to what he makes. Goeny and i live with 2 cats and way to much fish (about 50 or 60) The cats are my friends to as they always understand, and know exactly when i need a hug Laughing
and thats what there is to know about me.

Greetings,

wendysmurfie

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - WHO ARE YOU?.. - Reply to topic