Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - WHO ARE YOU?.. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Lrossa

Post Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:55 am   Reply with quote         

hi my name is L and I'm addicted to PSC.

Thank you. Very Happy

Post Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi to all! Wink I'm 33 and a certified insomniac...I log on to PSC so every now and then I get to challenge myself with Photshop and explore more...as of now though, I'm not yet able to vote but sooner I will...everybody here are so very good at what they do... Smile

Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:00 am   Reply with quote         

Hello all,

Im Jus and im 19 yrs old and am from Australia.
im currently studying graphic design (2nd year) and am enjoying every minute of it. (well just about, except for tax (yes we learnt about tax in graphic design) why? I do not know Very Happy

Justin

FootFungas

Post Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:27 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm 14 and live in Lynchburg, VA.
I do alot of photoshop and like photography and tennis.

Post Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi everyone!

I'm an 18 year old male from the Netherlands. My name is Michiel.

I like photoshopping, but above all I'm really addicted to movies.

I just finished two entries, and hope they'll do well.

D3adkl0wn

Post Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:40 pm   Reply with quote         

I am a 24 year old Male, who lives in Newfoundland, Canada... I've had far too many Jobs to speak of, my most recent was a Butcher... as of now tho, i'm unemployed, and waiting to get into school for some trade that i don't even want to do, but hey, it'll get me away from here when i'm done...

I dabbled in Image Editing for a few years now, with the exception of the last one... and this has destroyed my creativity... hopefully it'll come back... still getting used to CS2 tho, i'm used to PSP7 and it's a looong way from being as good as CS2... haha

Scooter

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:37 am   Reply with quote         

i iz eevil crimnal ov psc.

bin hear looonngg tyme.

i hav surved my tyme am now hear to bee eevil agane!

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Ak

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:35 am   Reply with quote         

Hello people,

I'm 22 years old and graduated this year as a multimedia designer (with the direction: animation and games).
I like to design several things, include photo-editing.
Hope you'll like what I make and I'm hoping to learn a lot from you designers.

Allright then, Cheers!!

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:06 am   Reply with quote         

My fellow chopper,s

iam 43 married two kids boy/girl ..plus molly,our springer spaniel i live in liverpool
currently trying to make a living as a photographer ,mainly photographing events
for special need,s groups it is very fullfilling,ive been a photoshop fan since photochop
3 ,i should be a good chopper by now , but i seem to want the quick result and get crap points iam gonna have to pull my finger out cause i crave the respect of my peer,s
i love getting a pat on the back for doing good stuff fand i guess u do to ...chops away

D4everman

Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:20 am   Reply with quote         

I'm 41. I'm a Multimedia Graphics Technician in the US Army currently working as the webmaster for the NATO school in Germany. (http://www.natoschool.nato.int/).I've suffered for four and ahalf years as a recruiter (I'll hang myself first before i go back to that wretched job...or go AWOL. I hear Canada is nice.) thus I feel way behind the curve in photoshop.

Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:14 am   Reply with quote         

Well, I did this once on a similar post a month ago, but this seems like the post to be at.

My name is Mike, I'm 24 and currently living in Morgantown, West Virginia, though I hope to return to my hometown of Franklin. I've been married for 6 months now and have two practice kids, that is, two cats, Wally & Scooter.
I'm a newspaper man, though I currently hold 4 jobs, 2 of which are not newspaper related. I've been working with graphic design since my discovery of Microsoft Paint when I was 12. I have two degrees, one in Graphic Design and one in Journalism.

I agree with what Eve said about newspapers: they don't like to give much credit to the designers. That's true for daily papers at least; however, one of the papers I work at is a weekly paper and, in that case, graphic design is everything.

I have a West Virginia Press Association Advertising Award, several Press Award nominations and a flash series on Newgrounds.com that's won an award or two.

My plans are to move back to Franklin after my wife graduates from college and buy the weekly newspaper that I was talking about. It's a family-run business and they're looking to sell in the next year or two.

That's all I guess, nice to meet you. Very Happy

Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:04 pm   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:
I'm 14 and live in Lynchburg, VA.
I do alot of photoshop and like photography and tennis.

Hey foot! I live in Roanoke, VA. Not too far away. Welcome to the site. Glad to see some younguns taking up PS and trying to hone their skills early!

I'm 31, married with 3 boys and one on the way (hopefully a girl this time)! Um.. I'm a Software Engineer which is a glorified title for web developer (using ASP.Net). Also am a youth leader at church and am very involved with teenagers at the moment, so needless to say have alot going on.

But it's all good! Taking it one day at a time and enjoying it as I go.

tabby275

Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey AZ
I live in Michigan which is a ways off from you but wanted to let you know that I am also a youth leader in my church and very, very involved with teens. Aren't they fun! Anyway, I am a 44 yr old mother of 3 boys, 17, 15 and 5 but none on the way,(fixed that) lol. Been in graphic design and web page development for about 3 yrs now and hoping in the near future to start my own business. There isn't much in northern MI where I live.
Just wanted to say HI and happy chopping.

Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:58 pm   Reply with quote         

tabby275 wrote:
Hey AZ
I live in Michigan which is a ways off from you but wanted to let you know that I am also a youth leader in my church and very, very involved with teens. Aren't they fun! Anyway, I am a 44 yr old mother of 3 boys, 17, 15 and 5 but none on the way,(fixed that) lol. Been in graphic design and web page development for about 3 yrs now and hoping in the near future to start my own business. There isn't much in northern MI where I live.
Just wanted to say HI and happy chopping.

Hi Tabby,

Welcome aboard! If you're not careful, this place will get under your skin and you'll be sitting up at 3AM trying to finish a chop before the contest opens. Laughing

Yes, the teens are alot of fun! Even my kids are now asking "Are we going to do something with the teens this weekend?"

Anyhoo, good luck and happy chopping!

downtownbrown374

Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Wow I feel really young here, I'm 18 and studying graphic design at Western Mich University right now. My hobbies are tennis, photography, drawing, photoshop, all art basically. I don't have a job right now, I'm just holding out until I really have to get one and just being a full time student for right now. My recent work from my art classes is on my website http://www.geocities.com/downtownbrown374 if anyone wants to see some. So yeah thats all I guess.. Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - WHO ARE YOU?.. - Reply to topic