Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - PSC 2005-the year of ANFA! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

anfa

Post Sun May 01, 2005 9:24 pm   Reply with quote         

BTVS- I drink a lot!

Post Mon May 02, 2005 12:52 am   Reply with quote         

It appears that anfa...has been taking photoshop introveniusly everyday this year....he's become a full time photoshopcontest-addict. His hilucinations cause him create monsterous chops...but the side effects are red eyes, itching, chaffing, isolation, a constant craving for sodas, chips and beer. One wonders how much longer he can go down the PSC red light district to meet with concuebine and mistresses. But serious anfa...major props for the unprecidented amount of votes this year....CHEERS! Smile

arcaico

Post Mon May 02, 2005 12:54 am   Reply with quote         

that's the spirit anfa... Laughing

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

ReinMan

Post Mon May 02, 2005 1:51 am   Reply with quote         

ANFA - YOU ARE A LYING SCOUNDREL!

HOW DARE YOU MISLEAD THESE PEOPLE ANY FURTHER DOWN THE GARDEN PATH OF YOUR ILL-CONCEIVED MISDIRECTIONS AND UNTRUTHS!?

I HAVE PLAYED ALONG THIS FAR BUT no more!

I'M THROUGH BLOWING SMOKE UP YOUR ASS! I'M FINISHED WITH KISSING YOUR ASS!
I'LL EVEN STOP LOOKING AT YOUR ASS! IT MAY SHOCK YOU, BUT IT HAS ACTUALLY COME DOWN TO THIS!

IF YOU DO NOT REVEAL THE TRUTH TO THESE SAD SAD UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE THEN I WILL AND IT WON'T SOUND TOO VERY PRETTY COMING FROM ME!!!!!!

SO HOW ABOUT IT ANFAman? YOU GONNA FESS UP? YOU GONNA COME CLEAN? YOU GONNA SPILL YER BEANS? YOU GONNA COUGH UP A CHICKEN BONE?

huh huh HUH HUH??????

i'M sERIOUS hERE! DON'T MAKE ME COME IT THERE YOUNG MAN!!!!!!!!

(*crawls along hallway floor to kitchen to see if there is any more beer and mushroom dip left*)

irishstu

Post Mon May 02, 2005 1:58 am   Reply with quote         

These are for YOU, anfa Wink

...currently experiencing some dysfunctional internal protocol problems.

http://diystrat.blogspot.com/
chrispis

Post Mon May 02, 2005 3:04 am   Reply with quote         

Thumbs up, Anfa! Good work! Smile

blue_lurker

Post Mon May 02, 2005 4:43 am   Reply with quote         

I too would like to thank Anfa, I believe that the unselfish sacrifice and time spent helping others. The talent and skill that is displayed, the imagination and creativity in the tasks undertaken. Never complaining or questioning the given task. With out this kind of dedication and commitment we would not be where we all are today. It’s people like this that make this site…nay this country…this world a better place to be.

So I would like everyone here to be up-standing, raise your glasses and join with me in congratulating Anfa.
Here’s to the Australian National Flag Association, may there a dream and beliefs be foremost there commitment.

Btw well done to the other anfa as well…LOL

Michel

Post Mon May 02, 2005 8:11 am   Reply with quote         

The intent of the Anfa project was and continues to be to halt the destructive effects of Photoshop on the environment and humanity. For more than 10 years the partners working in the Anfa Project have demonstrated efficiently their willingness to involve all of those who are concerned with chopping, especially those who are affected by chopping long term – the people that are dependent on the sustainable productivity of Photoshop.

Integrated chopping involves the integration of people and must consider their needs, their wellbeing and their future. Integration involves the active participation of people in the prevention of uncontrolled chopping, in the sound application of chopping in cultivating the mojo, and in preparedness and even combat if a critical situation occurs.

The Anfa Project has been observed by many institutions and organizations all over the world.

Major achievements have been made by Anfa which have been exemplary for a number of choppers and international processes, notably:

Realization of a community-based chopping management approach that has been considered exemplary and pioneering

Establishment of a chopping early warning (chopping danger rating) system that can be handled easily under the conditions of limited infrastructural and technical resources

Establishment of an institution with decentralized responsibilities, embedded in the administration of PSC

A satellite-based chopping monitoring system, coupled with a general chopping information system which provides information needed for decision making

Capacity building in chopping management at technical and scientific levels

Support of a large number of important chopping research projects

An international outreach through organization and participation in international forums, notably the organization of the international forum “Communities in Chops” (PSC forum, 25-28 July 2001), contribution to the 3 rd International Wildmind Chopping Forum and the United Nations Early Choppers Forum in 2003

The PSC International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (PSC-ISDR) in the year 2000 conducted a worldwide public information campaign “Disaster prevention, Education and Youth: The Specific Case of Chopping”. The ICM Project contributed significantly to this international campaign.

Anfa hosted many visitors from all over the world to demonstrate the efficient functioning of the project – many lessons learned have been applied in other parts of the world.

Finally, Anfa also participated in the PSC-ISDR Working Group on Wildmind Chopping between 2001 and 2003 and contributed to a better understanding of global wildmind chopping problems and the consequences for policy makers to respond to the underlying causes of those chopping that are unwanted and detrimental to the global environment.

On behalf of the PSC-ISDR Wildmind Chopping Advisory Group I would like to take the opportunity of this thread to congratulate all those who have contributed to the achievements of Anfa. May I also encourage those who are taking over responsibility of the project to continue this work in a sustainable manner and further develop Anfa for the benefit of the people and the environment of PSC

The long history of my relationships to Anfa are the reason why I feel sorry not being able to participate at this contest. My commitments to conduct a regional policy forum on cooperation in chopping management in PSC on 10 and 11 May 2005 make impossible to be with you in this thread.

I wish anfa all success. I wish also all the success for a bright future of Integrated Chopping Management in PSC.

Michel

Post Mon May 02, 2005 11:02 am   Reply with quote         

Im sorry Michel...i skimmed over your novel...could you sum it up in graphical form...its much easier Rolling Eyes

ReinMan

Post Mon May 02, 2005 11:40 am   Reply with quote         

Er, um.... I'm feeling better now.

I would like to publicly appologize for my somewhat in-accurate rant above.

In the calm light of morning I realize that I love Anfa too!
And I wish to have his baby - or at least carry his jar of vasoline around for him!

Very Happy Bow Very Happy

Post Mon May 02, 2005 11:57 am   Reply with quote         

Reinman...i think its time you stepped outside with you new camera and take some pictures. Being couped up inside too much can drive you nuts. I know you enjoy showing us you pretty pictures. Now get to it.

(CLICK- freeze frame)

I could see it was a rough-cut Tuesday
Slow-motion weekdays stare me down
Her lipstick reflex got me wound
There were no defects to be found
Snapshot image froze without a sound

Thursday morning was a hot flash-factor
Her face still focused in my mind

Test-strip proof-sheet love is hard to find
Friday night we'll dance the spotlight grind
Stop-time heart for me if she's not mine

CHORUS:

Freeze-Frame! (Freeze-Frame!) (REPEAT TWICE)
Freeze-Frame! Now Freeze!
Now I'm lookin' at a flashback Sunday
Zoom lens feelings just won't disappear
Close-up darkroom sweet-talk in my ear
Her hot-spot love for me is strong
This freeze-frame moment can't be wrong
CHORUS (repeat once)
Freeze frame...

ReinMan

Post Mon May 02, 2005 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Damn you DB! That was one of my favorite (80's) albums! And I mean ALBUM, not CD! LOL!

Now I'll be singing CENTERFOLD to myself all day! Very Happy

------------
but back to ANFA:
How about making that baby now!? Razz
Just THINK about it a minute - your intelligence and chopping skills, my good looks and my indominable social skills! We would create a SUPER BABY - one that would TAKE OVER THE WORLD and also look after us when we get old (which in my case is very soon!).

Ponder this deeply Anfa, deeply deeply! Wink

Post Mon May 02, 2005 12:18 pm   Reply with quote         

the anfa/reinman baby...

anfa

Post Mon May 02, 2005 2:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Bwaaaahahahahhahahahaha! That's brilliant!. I'm drunk again by the way. And I'm going ouyt tinght to drink more!!!!!! Very Happy

ReinMan

Post Mon May 02, 2005 2:41 pm   Reply with quote         

BWA HA HA AHA AH AHAH AH HHHHHAHHA AHAHAH H (*cough!*) HA HA HA AHA HA HAHA HAHHHH ha hahahhahhh haa aaa aaaaaaaah...

That is mildly amusing, dB. Razz

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - PSC 2005-the year of ANFA! - Reply to topic