Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - speaking up - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

anfa

Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:14 am   Reply with quote         

Lrossa - Ass kissing, ass licking, what's the difference? I'm not into that type of thing so it's all the same to me! Wink

anfa

Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:57 am   Reply with quote         

anfa has skills, he never needed to

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:00 am   Reply with quote         

ahhh to be true, anf has a many a bucket of da skills, and quite handy he with them too Very Happy

wcgems

Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:18 pm   Reply with quote         

AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up!

Shut uo!

Shut up!

Shut up!

Just chops some damn pics and post em. If you don't like the way things are going LEAVE! Come back in a few months. People leave, things change.

AtHeaMo

Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:03 pm   Reply with quote         

I wish ReinMan would post in this thread... Neutral

Alex

Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:

Shut up!

Just chops some damn pics and post em. If you don't like the way things are going LEAVE! Come back in a few months. People leave, things change.

When you feel something goes wrong by your side, do you always leave?
When your team trails by 1, do you leave?
When your country takes so so decisions, do you leave?
When you are sick at home, do you leave to heal?
When you see some kids fighting, do you leave hoping none of them will be hurt?
When things goes wrong with your gf or bf, do you just leave everything behind and come back some month later see what have changed?

I'm not saying this thread is a good thing at all, but I disagree with you. Sometimes, the way to make things better is to find the problem AND the solution, not to run and hide. If some people think there's a problem here, why should they leave? To me, this is not the way to improve... My 2 cents.

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:36 pm   Reply with quote         

I 2nd that

1337hax0r

Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:58 pm   Reply with quote         

hi lrossa Very Happy

Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Did you all see this?:

Unbelievable. Listen to me now, monkey. You may be wearing human clothes, but you are NOT a human. Don't even THINK for one second that you are a human, because you are not. WE are humans and YOU are a monkey. Do you hear me? You are a monkey and NOT A HUMAN.

HandToolUK

Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

PSC wrote:
I quicky mutilated myself so you feel relieved...

Now see, led, that's what you're good at: producing striking and well-made pics. And you've been behind a lot of the great tuts on here too.

I just wish you'd stick to that and not start a thread, using an alias, to attack another PSCer. Especially as you're one of the "veteran" PSCers and you've seen before how these kind of bitchy exchanges can get all out of whack and messed up so easily - we've seen it before on the forum, in Chat, etc...

So please, get back to making great entries and compete with the likes of marco in the way you are capable of, and that PSC is really all about: great art, not bitter words.

Speaking personally, I'll admit I do get bored with seeing the same names in the winning slots time after time - whether that be marco, anfa, billtv, - or even chrispis, metalic, supak0ma, deshone, Serps, etc, back when they had their turns ruling the top... lol. It's more interesting when the top 3 entries mix it up a bit. But there's no way anyone at PSC wins consistently (as all the people I mentioned before have done) purely on the basis of calling in "favours" from friends or other manipulative tactics!

And good move from Tofu reminding us of back on page 3 what is clearly in the FAQ. Personally, I think jmh and/or the mods should lock or remove these kind of threads once they've outlived their usefulness. And I think this one is way past it's "close-by" date... Rolling Eyes

Alex

Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:20 pm   Reply with quote         

I 2nd that.

Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Feral Hamster wrote:
Unbelievable. Listen to me now, monkey. You may be wearing human clothes, but you are NOT a human... etc

Well the PG Tips monkeys did alright out of it! Laughing

(Explanation for the uninitiated...)

HandToolUK

Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:32 pm   Reply with quote         

my reply: I have no problem telling people what I think.I'm not nuts enough to need an ailas to speak.my ledirlo account was just out for some reason.
I spoke up for other people as I said.It had been a month since they started talking with me about it.They're veterans, and the best posters too.
on my side, it's good to see people react, justify or not, discuss.
Marco knows what I think about it all and he knows what I think is not what I reported in this thread.

for all the others who aren't happy with that, FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIG IT ! you aint telling me what to think !

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - speaking up - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.