Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Chopper Profile Threads [Idea] - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What to do, What to do

Make a "Sticky" directory thread and "Unsticky" the actual profiles

25%

25%

[ 8 ]

Make a seperate section in the forums just for profiles

38%

38%

[ 12 ]

Leave them as is

9%

9%

[ 3 ]

Do something...please...anything.

25%

25%

[ 8 ]

Total Votes: 31

blue_lurker

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:27 am   Reply with quote         

Ok damn it Case, why ya stirring up all this sheit. If ya just want me to stop doing the profiles then ya should have asked...I know I did not do your profile and I should have asked ya and all but there are just so many people wanting to do profiles and want me to profile this person and you should profile this person. I dont need this exta preasure put on me. It would just be better if I stopped all together and left things as they were I guess, I was just trying to make this place a little more open and freindly, sorry for trying Mr case... Crying or Very sad

wendysmurfie

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:38 am   Reply with quote         

aaaaahw.... dont be sad blue (or blue) Hug

blue_lurker

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:57 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks for the hug
I needed that Smile

Showcase

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:29 am   Reply with quote         

a new section would be my second option.

and Mason, any moderator can sticky or unsticky a thread in just a few moments.
Thats the beauty of just using threads. No JMH action required...he's busy enough as it is snowboarding and what not Wink

Id do the thread but that means Blueker wouldnt be able to update it and I dont wanna have to do all the updating.

I would be glad to send him the code so he could do it himself tho. Smile
Once he did the profile listings topic, he could just pm a mod and have it made sticky and all the other ones...ummm...unstuck

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:34 am   Reply with quote         

Yeah but why ya stiring all this up Case...why

Showcase

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:38 am   Reply with quote         

because its f*cking with my game blueker! Laughing

actually, you know I mentioned this to you at least a week ago. I dont know what the schedule is but in another week we will have 10 sticky threads at the top of fun and games and they dont have to be. thats all.

I know you spoke to JMH and all but I just think changing the topic layouts would be easiest and its something we can do without JMH...

Im thinking an exception might be if I ever do one tho...what'cho think huh? that one should stay at the top right? front page maybe? Razz Wink

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:45 am   Reply with quote         

Who gives a sheit about ya game mate. Ya just gunna set everyone up and then let it all fall down around them...disappear for a while and come back and do it again...just like the gumby thing...so why should I give a sheit about your game. At least the profiles are constructive and lets people learn about there fellow choppers. So get over it...

Showcase

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:52 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Who gives a sheit about ya game mate. Ya just gunna set everyone up and then let it all fall down around them...disappear for a while and come back and do it again...just like the gumby thing...so why should I give a sheit about your game. At least the profiles are constructive and lets people learn about there fellow choppers. So get over it...

HA! you arent serious right? it has nothing to do with my game and you know it.

I already said I wont lose any sleep over it if nothing changes, but according to this topic poll, 85% of the people think something needs to change about the way they are stored.

make a seperate section, I dont care...The problem is, once you've read them, they just taking up space where other more current topics could go...mine or others. My "Brain Storm" is something that could be done with very little support from a mod and no support at all is needed from JMH.

just brain storming blueker. keep up the good work.

blue_lurker

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:57 am   Reply with quote         

then why star two different threads about how much space the profiles are taking up. Its not your site, so why worry and stir sheit up, is it because I did not do a profile on you?

Showcase

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:03 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Ok damn it Case, why ya stirring up all this sheit. If ya just want me to stop doing the profiles then ya should have asked...I know I did not do your profile and I should have asked ya and all but there are just so many people wanting to do profiles and want me to profile this person and you should profile this person. I dont need this exta preasure put on me. It would just be better if I stopped all together and left things as they were I guess, I was just trying to make this place a little more open and freindly, sorry for trying Mr case... Crying or Very sad

and somehow I missed this. sorry.

Why does everyone have to be so defensive all the time. It was just a suggestion on how to re-ogranize them not to do away with them. If I'm not mistaken, You've asked me on three occassions about doing my profile and it was my choice not to do one.

I like reading them and dont think you should stop.

I wasnt trying to put pressure on you blueker. just trying to think of a better way to store them is all. sheesh. I even offered my help.

blue_lurker

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:06 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Hook...Line...Sinker Laughing
Smile buddy just messing with ya

Showcase

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:09 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
then why star two different threads about how much space the profiles are taking up. Its not your site, so why worry and stir sheit up, is it because I did not do a profile on you?

Holy god damn shit! fucking forget it.
This isnt about my profile. Mine would be boring as shit and I can wait my turn if it ever did happen. the other thread was an JUST AN EXAMPLE of how it would work because people didnt understand what I was saying.

read this slowly now...
This was just a brain storm idea I had to change the way something that has obviously become new "feature" of psc is stored and THAT is ALL. I know its not my site but we all make suggestions at one time or another. This one happened to be one that MOST of the readers that voted on, agreed with.

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:09 am   Reply with quote         

you suck...you and your god damn profiles all SUCK!! Very Happy
bastard.

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:11 am   Reply with quote         

LMAO man Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Im sorry just sitting here and was wondering what to do to get at ya and shit man I got tears running down ma checks... Laughing

Showcase

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:13 am   Reply with quote         

no seriously...kiss my ass you naked chopping, pink sock wearing pole smoker! Razz

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Chopper Profile Threads [Idea] - Reply to topic