Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - non-bashing religious topic - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

creatrix

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:27 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
1: i stayed away from this last time.
2: i'm staying out of this one.
3: i might not stay out of the next one, so quit while you're ahead.

religion, spam, homosexualty, not in this forum please Mad

Well, then abortion and politics are still safe. Anyone for a knock-down, drag-out? Wink

I'm a vegetarian, so I don't do spam. Very Happy

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:30 pm   Reply with quote         

i believe that beings, Time, Space is a same whole thing (all linked ), i believe in instinct,telepathy, transe, waves, i don't believe in icons and "one creator". I dont believe in "T" factor, and i believe in power of spirit...etc...and i believe in Voodoo.all comin from stardust.But i believe that there always has been some highest spirits that are part of the history like...Jesus..mahomet,whatever ...there stil are some shamans etc...

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Voodoo...now THERE'S an interesting topic... Wink Cool

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:42 pm   Reply with quote         

But what about this?

http://www.venganza.org/

Bow
creatrix

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:47 pm   Reply with quote         

billtvshow wrote:
But what about this?

Bow

RAmen, my brother!

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:55 pm   Reply with quote         

I have always sat on the fence with this topic. I don't know if I do or don't believe in a higher being, but I do know I don't believe in unicorns, mermaids, big foot, or what have you and I don't see why this is any different.

After I have walked the halls of a cancer hospital and entered rooms of a nursing home and turned on the T.V. to see nothing but the reality of pain and suffering it's hard to believe that someone with so much power could let things like this happen.

Yeah, everything happens for a reason, but being a parent and watching a 7 year old (my cousin) die of cancer and suffer from it for over 4 years, it's hard to put faith in this being that he/she did it for a reason. After seeing people in the nursing home lay there like vegtables, have no visitors, and live with pain and neglect it's hard to believe these people deserved it. After turning on the television and seeing 1000's die at war everyday (in tons of different countires) makes it hard to believe that this all mighty powerful being would let such things happen to people who did nothing but put there faith in him. Please don't tell me that these things happen because it's a test of your faith either, noone deserves to go through such things to prove there faith in something they don't even know exists.

I will not even get into the wrath of organized religion. I'm done Shocked

creatrix

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Cheryl, I can certainly understand how you came to your... conclusions(?).

My personal belief is there is a collective consciousness we call "God" and that we - as parts of the universe - are the driving force behind the bad as well as the good. I'm not saying that we are gods, but rather that God is our sum total. Thinking like this enables me to explain things like the power of prayer and positive thinking, "ESP," deja vous, the connection between twins, and some of the more bizaare coincidences of history (I suspect that the equillibrium will turn out to be involved some how - too many weird coincidences happen at sea.....). If thought, like gravity, is a particle/force, we would be driving the bus without even knowing it. Just a (weird) theory, but one I thought worth sharing. Smile

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok...everyone take your beliefs into consideration and answer this question:

Which came first...the chicken or the egg?

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:41 pm   Reply with quote         

KFC

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:43 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:

user lookup reveals this

Chicken: id 1636

egg: No users matching usernames found.

There's your answer: Chicken came first

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:

user lookup reveals this

Chicken: id 1636

egg: No users matching usernames found.

There's your answer: Chicken came first

LOL...absolutely right!
Oscar

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Dear all,
It is true that we live in times of confusion. As a result, we spend most of our time seeking a purpose. Isn't that true in every aspect of our lives. I personally have been through many struggles which have brought me to the feet of my Creator. One thing that i do want to say is that we need to stop being curious about our existence and begin to seek our purpose. God allows things to happen in our lives so that we can come to understand His Glory; therefore, when you touch rock bottom and see no other way out of this hectic world of ours, it will be Him calling you out of the darkness of the world. He will call you into light.

Sincerely,
Joel
Associate of user Finestcall

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:01 pm   Reply with quote         

finestcall wrote:
Dear all,
It is true that we live in times of confusion. As a result, we spend most of our time seeking a purpose. Isn't that true in every aspect of our lives. I personally have been through many struggles which have brought me to the feet of my Creator. One thing that i do want to say is that we need to stop being curious about our existence and begin to seek our purpose. God allows things to happen in our lives so that we can come to understand His Glory; therefore, when you touch rock bottom and see no other way out of this hectic world of ours, it will be Him calling you out of the darkness of the world. He will call you into light.

Sincerely,
Joel
Associate of user Finestcall

Shocked

Granulated

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:02 pm   Reply with quote         

billtvshow wrote:
But what about this?

Bow

lmao.

that reminded me..I'm officially a Jedi !

Granulated

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:04 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
1: i stayed away from this last time.
2: i'm staying out of this one.
3: i might not stay out of the next one, so quit while you're ahead.

religion, spam, homosexualty, not in this forum please Mad

how about discussing lesbian nuns and their favourite pork substitutes ?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - non-bashing religious topic - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.