Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - non-bashing religious topic - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next

dewdew

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:16 am   Reply with quote         

creatrix wrote:
dewdew wrote:
This thread stopped fast yesterday... Shocked ...i thought maybe.. the Jehova Witnesses showed up knocking at the door.... Confused

LOL... They did. We were all pretending not to be home. Laughing

SINNERS Cool Laughing

Micose

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:30 am   Reply with quote         

Next week i will try to make move water thx the power of mind Cool ....or...maybe i qhould try with some Foster's ...aussies say it is very fluid (°wink Creatix))/// Razz

creatrix

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:33 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
Next week i will try to make move water thx the power of mind Cool ....or...maybe i qhould try with some Foster's ...aussies say it is very fluid (°wink Creatix))/// Razz

If you master that, you will be a VERY rich man!!

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:37 am   Reply with quote         

creatrix wrote:
Micose wrote:

If you master that, you will be a VERY rich man!!

lol....i know beer obeys me like i obey it Laughing

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
1. Evry thing, being, human being is a whole thing
2. This whole thing isnt a thing...its not composed of materialof sthg but of movement of infinitity (u can go always bigger or smaller without limits, so what is sthg?
3. This movement, this continuity is God, or Soul or Spirit whatever its name is...it doesn't have a beard....

Right!! Smile
I don't call it God, Soul, Spirit or Energy. I call it Life.

... hmmm ... sometimes life's a bit hairy! Laughing

Micose wrote:
Each time u think, u create material....invisble material...God being the sum up of all this.
Quantic physics can explain God for sseveral recent years.... and dont think its not spiritual matter that i m talking about here...on the contrary...the physicians taht explore these theories are good christian and were bored with all those oppositions (science/religions, religion/religion , nature/spirituality...etc)
all this...spirituality, flesh,particules work in the same Time and Time isn't time...its movement....etc...etc....
...Explains a lot.... mediums'power to miracles,collapsing phiysical facts (here i dont even understand myself lol..) that u hardly notice....

PS: this text of mine would much more accurate in french sorry

Can you write it in French?... I just want to be sure I understood well. Laughing

dewdew

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
hmmm ... sometimes life's a bit hairy Laughing

afro mines like Sasquatch....and not that combed out Harry and the Hendersons breed either....it has dreed locks....and some kinda monkey hair looking fur....perhaps just a few dingleberry's Shocked .....with all the mass wad of hair...it's hard to say....i do get a whiff of something damn close to dingleberry scent...that's for sure.

I really am disappointed....i just knew we were going to get to the bottom of this God thing..I though that if it was finally solved anywhere...PSC would be it.. Sad ...Well did anyone convert????. Smile .......chirp...chirp........

If anyone feels the need to come down this day, and confess your sins.....will they come now...... Confused Why on sunday....do i feel like he is talking mainly to me. Twisted Evil Ya'll buncha doubting THOMAS. Laughing ......ya'll wearing out the rooster...poor animal looks a might ragged.....but when ya'll here....Aight!!....ya'll get'n tha truck....We goin to da big house.....i don't won't anyone pulling out no petrified trees...and bone's of whales.....and no spitting out the back of the truck....(rednecks will know why Very Happy ).

The Art of War...SUN CHEWIE:....you can live with a man/woman all thier life...and feel you know them so well, that you know thier every feeling and stance on every subject.
Now take that person to the tallest, hottest volcano....and just before pushing them to thier death....only then will you meet the true person....

Think about it. I been on the recieving end of hostile fire.....when the bullets sound like a cartoon....with that zipping zinging whistle as they cut the wind right beside you.....and after the adrenalin leaves and your breathing slows and your heart is not the loudest sound you here....it'll sure make you HOPE....i would'nt call it faith.....but you'll hope like hell gods with you....and your ass will pray he is going back tommorrow. Cool

creatrix

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:33 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
...Well did anyone convert????

Yikes! I don't want to convert anyone! Shocked Just to toss out ideas.

...never try to take another's faith: you never know if it;s the only think keeping their head above water! (simple advice from creatrix. Smile

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:47 pm   Reply with quote         

1. ME BELIEVE THIS

2. YES ME BELIEVE THIS
3. YES YES ME BELIEVE THIS

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:47 pm   Reply with quote         

1. There is no god.
2. Spirits are for drinking only
3. Never, under any circumstances try drinking white or red spirits

creatrix

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:49 pm   Reply with quote         

photoshopmaster jr wrote:
1. ME BELIEVE THIS

2. YES ME BELIEVE THIS
3. YES YES ME BELIEVE THIS

That reminds me of this article, one of the silliest things the Onion ever did:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/40512

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing i don't want to convert anyone Laughing ....i was just trying to see what kinda shit i could get stirred... Laughing everyone as far as i am concerned has thier own reason for believing what they do...and i fully support everyone being able to come to thier own conclusion....that's part of being human.....i just love to see the workup and panty twisting that goes into trying to prove one way or another.
There are some very good points and it;s nice to see what others think...but really when ya think about it...who or what you worship is not as important as what kind of person you are....so god or no god...i hope everyone get's what they want in the end.....ya'll play nice....and dont get mad if someone can't answer your question....it's the oldest question in the book and far greater minds have tried....just be nice and have fun.

Gort

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:07 pm   Reply with quote         

nice thinkin' dewdew

dumbat

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:25 pm   Reply with quote         

creatrix wrote:
...never try to take another's faith
but isn't that what anyone who subscribes to a religion does?

i just read this:
"A sharia court in Malaysia has jailed a woman for two years for joining a 'teapot worshipping' cult."

apparently the sacred teapot was 2 stories high Laughing

kudos to creatrix for trying to argue with what looks like a trained philosopher

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:32 pm   Reply with quote         

I am not Catholic and I respect anyone here that is Catholic. I was reading that they dug up Father Francesco Pio ( hope this is right) from under the marble crypt he had been resting for the past 40 years. He is a Saint and he has a glass coffin. I guess that the Catholic faith has always passed around bones and relics of their departed Saints but really it sort of is strange to dig up a dead priest and have a looksee now. They stated in the article that his hands looked as if he had had a manicure the day before. This priest is famous in Italy for his suffering from the stomata or bleeding from the hands as Christ bled from his wounds. He was also able to predict things during his lifetime and he knew his pilgrim's confessions before they ever confessed. Maybe he was blesssed in this manner.

I don't know how I feel about viewing him 40 years after death. I guess I am of the mind that the dead should remain undisturbed and it bothers me they are doing this but I am not Catholic. If any of you are maybe you could explain this better as to why they do this. I mean no offense. I would feel that way about any faith.

Oscar

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:40 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm pretty sure in the bible says something like this:

"Anyone out in the open who touches someone who has been killed with a sword or someone who has died a natural death, or anyone who touches a human bone or a grave, will be unclean for seven days"

Seven days doesn't seem that long

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - non-bashing religious topic - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.