Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - PSC -Con Boston 2007! Be there! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Will you be visiting Boston that week?

Yes

16%

16%

[ 5 ]

No

83%

83%

[ 26 ]

Total Votes: 31

cafn8d

Post Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:37 am   Reply with quote         

Lord David wrote:
cafn8d wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:
FootFungas wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:
Somehow I just don't picture her wanting to go to a Photoshop seminar for our anniversary. Sad

Hey, You never know unless you ask.

Ahhhh to be so young and innocent again. Laughing

Sorry Footster but unlike Grefix, and a few other lucky souls, my woman isn't into chopping at all. Confused

How 'bout coffee? Shopping? Site-seeing? Boston has lots more to offer... and meeting up with some PSCers for coffee doesn't have to be her main event. Wink

Yeah, they apparenly got plenty of tea dumped in the local river. Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing

cafn8d

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:22 pm   Reply with quote         

YES! Husband managed to get the day off, too! We'll definitely be there on Thursday!

If it's not too corny for ya', I have five PSC buttons left (from the 10-pack I got). First 5 PSCers (who are also planning to attend Photoshop World in Boston this year) to PM me their snail-mail addresses, I'll mail each a button. Very Happy
cafn8d wrote:
As mentioned, Thursday is the day the expo is open to the public. Check this link in late March for a FREE PASS ($20 vallue). http://www.photoshopworld.com/freepass.html I plan to be there that day! (I hope!)

dewking

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Just a heads up...

I plan on being in Boston at the conference from Tuesday-Friday. If anyone wants to meet up at the conference, for lunch, dinner... or just to hang out in Boston like we did a couple of years ago when it came by, let me know.

PM me or email me at Dewking@Gmail.com

(or plans here)

zebob 06/09 @ 11:14 am
im more of an alethic computer geek that doesnt play sports but is still strong.
mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:50 pm   Reply with quote         

i tinks i ll be thar friday

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
xovlov

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:34 pm   Reply with quote         

can we go to that strip club Samuel L Jackson walked past?

cafn8d

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Four left! Wink

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:25 pm   Reply with quote         

I WANT ONE CAFY!!!! (BADGES...i want my stinkin PSC badgers)

I just got my PSW Packet today Very Happy I will be flying up Wednesday April 3rd and attending the NAPP Forum Party at Cheers at 7pm. (National Association of Photoshop Professionals). If you are a napp member just goto the napp forum and add yourself to the list. I have some inside information that Scott Kebly, Dave Cross, Matt K, and The photoshop lad..aka Corey Barker will be stopping by cheers. This is a seperate forum party from the official PSW party.

cafn8d

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:37 pm   Reply with quote         

You're coming to PSW, DB? You have a marathon April 1st! (I thought you were skipping PSW so soon afterwards.) Okay... well, send me your address--ah you already did! Very Happy And I STILL have four badges left! I was already saving one aside for you in hopes of getting to meet up with you during your Boston Run to Remember trip in late May! Laughing

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi!

So I am currently in Boston and this looks like a fun event! I am not a NAPP member, but I would love to go and possibly hang out with other Level headed PCS members. I am a video guy that has used photoshop off and on forever... send me a PM if there is a group that wouldnt mind a video geek hanging around. I also have an SUV that seats 5 =o).

~Jacen

and P.S. can i get a button =o)

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:05 pm   Reply with quote         

yall better be wearin yer gordonk regalia .... Mad

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
cafn8d

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:31 pm   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
yall better be wearin yer gordonk regalia .... Mad

You bet, Beet! Laughing
Jacen wrote:
Hi!

So I am currently in Boston and this looks like a fun event! I am not a NAPP member, but I would love to go and possibly hang out with other Level headed PCS members. I am a video guy that has used photoshop off and on forever... send me a PM if there is a group that wouldnt mind a video geek hanging around. I also have an SUV that seats 5 =o).

~Jacen

and P.S. can i get a button =o)

Hi, Jacen, and welcome to PSC! I am not a NAPP member, either, which is why I'm planning to go on Thursday. That is the only day the expo is open to the public. Click for more details and check this link later this month for a free pass ($20 value).

There are no strings attached for meeting up with other PSCers; I just thought the buttons would help make it easier to do so. If you are still planning to attend Photoshop World, PM me your snail-mail address and I'll send you a button. I said they'd be first-come first-served! Sure, you're brand-new to PSC, but you are already a participating (contests, and now forums) and enthusiastic member, and that's good enough for me! Smile

cafn8d

Post Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Haven't heard from Jacen yet. I still have 4 PSC buttons to give away. Smile

Post Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:43 am   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
Haven't heard from Jacen yet. I still have 4 PSC buttons to give away. Smile

Sorry I was out on a shoot... and I am crossing my fingers, I working on getting an Adobe staff pro pass. I am assuming the difference is that it is made of titanium and gives off radiation.

=o)

Post Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:27 am   Reply with quote         

Hey Jacen,

I got you PM yesterday. I hear your a video guy. Do you work with Adobe After Effects or Premeire? I've used both programs on several projects. After Effects is so much fun to work with. Im bringing my video camera with me to cheers and to PSW. I will be wearing my "gordonk" t-shirt and PSC button so everyone will notice me right away. If anyone else is interested in meeting up PM me and i will give ya my number.

cafn8d

Post Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:21 am   Reply with quote         

Okay! THREE buttons left to give away! DB's and Jacen's will both go out in today's mail. Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - PSC -Con Boston 2007! Be there! - Reply to topic