Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - H2H 2007 congrats, discussion & PSD/source sharing - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Well, I don't like boosting other threads meant for a different topic, and I didn't see any topics that were clear cut for well wishing and general discussion about entries, so here one is for you all to talk about how you or someone else made their entry, congratulate them on their leap to the ext round, etc. Smile

What this thread is for:

1. requesting or sharing sources, PSDs, etc
2. congratulating others on their victory
3. general discussion about entries, the H2H in general.

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:53 pm   Reply with quote         

1. I'd like to see Cheryl's sources if she still has them. Smile

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:57 pm   Reply with quote         

I'd like to see Voks's Twisted Evil Laughing I won't let it drop

armogeden

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:04 pm   Reply with quote         

MoLinKo wrote:
1. I'd like to see Cheryl's sources if she still has them. Smile

ditto

maybe some kind of explaination of how she made it would be awesome, I'd love to make chops like that

Oscar

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Sucks when you lose to a bunch of cheap filters and basic 5 minute chop. Confused

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:13 pm   Reply with quote         

finestcall wrote:
Sucks when you lose to a bunch of cheap filters and basic 5 minute chop. Confused

Shocked

This coming from someone who used cheap filters.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

glennhanna

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:15 pm   Reply with quote         

http://www.ezdubs.com/images/owlsteps.jpg

I lost. Damn! When I saw the source, I immediately saw an owl. I decided on a gloomy background because the eyes of my owl were of men and industry... my subject was an owl...it'd make no sense to have the owl in a nice happy forest with industry in her eyes... so I went with the destruction of her habitat and emphasized that that cause was mankinds with toxic smog towers and clearcut forrests. Oh well. The link above is of some snapshots I took of my progress. Better luck next time. Good luck to the winners!

Oscar

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:18 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
finestcall wrote:

Shocked

This coming from someone who used cheap filters???

ich bin in den urteilen von einigen menschen hier so enttäuscht, Ich bin nicht dabei zu streiten, ich verlor, und das ist es
Smile

nyxxie

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:18 pm   Reply with quote         

finestcall wrote:

Sad I voted for your contest last cuz I didn't know how to vote. It all came down to not seeing any source in it. I can tell that you worked much harder on yours, though.

arcaico

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:19 pm   Reply with quote         

finestcall wrote:

It wasn't the 5 minutes filter filled chop that made you lose finest. It was the lack of original source in your entry that did it. I, and I believe a couple others too, didn't vote for you cause I saw no use of the source in yer entry. If ya had made ANYTHING else, as long as you were using the given source, you'd have my vote, once I personally think that turning the source into an eye is way too obvious.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:20 pm   Reply with quote         

finestcall wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
finestcall wrote:

Shocked

This coming from someone who used cheap filters???

ich bin in den urteilen von einigen menschen hier so enttäuscht, Ich bin nicht dabei zu streiten, ich verlor, und das ist es
Smile

Wait... Shocked ...is that from the Eye Candy Manual?

Laughing Laughing Wink

nyxxie

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:20 pm   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:

I lost. Damn! When I saw the source, I immediately saw an owl. I decided on a gloomy background because the eyes of my owl were of men and industry... my subject was an owl...it'd make no sense to have the owl in a nice happy forest with industry in her eyes... so I went with the destruction of her habitat and emphasized that that cause was mankinds with toxic smog towers and clearcut forrests. Oh well. The link above is of some snapshots I took of my progress. Better luck next time. Good luck to the winners!

I thought yours was great. I can't believe you lost!

Oscar

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:22 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
finestcall wrote:

It wasn't the 5 minutes filter filled chop that made you lose finest. It was the lack of original source in your entry that did it. I, and I believe a couple others too, didn't vote for you cause I saw no use of the source in yer entry. If ya had made ANYTHING else, as long as you were using the given source, you'd have my vote, once I personally think that turning the source into an eye is way too obvious.

Thank you arc... i didn't realized till the last minute. Sorry

arcaico

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:30 pm   Reply with quote         

nyxxie wrote:
glennhanna wrote:

I thought yours was great. I can't believe you lost!

I totally agree with nyxxie...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:51 pm   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:

hmm...your match was one of the first I had voted for. Wish I could've seen your work beforehand. Didn't realize it was all source. Sad

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - H2H 2007 congrats, discussion & PSD/source sharing - Reply to topic