Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Entry Removal Requests - Help.... Copycat entry - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:23 am   Reply with quote         

blueprint644 wrote:
Help me

Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:23 am   Reply with quote         

polishmafia wrote:
Melusky wrote:
polishmafia wrote:
so you posted the same pic under your regular username and your alias by accident? sweet.

The creation or usage of aliases is a practice that I do not condone nor do I partake in. I would hate to have any bit of reputation that I may have attained on this site be tarnished by accusations of an activity that I have never taken part in.

I am not upset, at those who would believe that I have alias accounts. Everyone has the right to their own opinion on any given situation. I am just telling the truth.

it wasnt an accusation, you fool. it was a JOKE. something that all you whiney bitches LOST around here. psc is now such a touchy place that everyone has to walk on eggshells because they dont want to offend anyone.

step back from your monitor, go outside and try to remember what a joke is.

fuck your reputation that youve tried to build here. have fun, live life.

Hey youre probably the smartest person in the world, to be honest.

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:38 am   Reply with quote         

polishmafia wrote:
so you posted the same pic under your regular username and your alias by accident? sweet.

basically he doenst have an alias but i wouldnt even know why that would even matter because this site is about pictures that people spend hours rearranging to only become addicting to checking how many "votes" they recieved when they could go out in the real world and become graphic designers and make a profit for there PS enjoyment, or you could go to state school when clearly you are better than that, for criminal justice. I can only guarantee that some one is going to try and bash my photoshops if you can even call them that and say "well learn how to do it first before you say anything" smart. But I'll never even care. When you look at the whole "picture" of this you guys are getting all worked up over a website of pictures. were all acting like preschoolers so we mine as well go back to preschool. I reposted his image at his house, on his wireless network(which he spent 180$ for) for a mere joke, not expecting it to become a fiasco but i kind of like it. el oh el.

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:41 am   Reply with quote         

blueprint644 wrote:
polishmafia wrote:

...when they could go out in the real world and become graphic designers and make a profit for there PS enjoyment, or you could go to state school when clearly you are better than that, for criminal justice...

For the record...SOME of us actually HAVE jobs AS graphic designers in the "real world"...and make a VERY good living at it.

Rolling Eyes

cherylm329

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:42 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:
Now, go kick your friends ass or get Sean to do it since he seems to be ready with pitchforks and stuff, haha and didn't your Mother teach you to never give out passwords Surprised Wink

Not only do I have the pitchforks and torches ready, but I also have about 50 bags of quikrete and some nice wooden boxes that we can use for making some nice shoes for our little 'friend'... You want it so that your friend should sleep with the fishes? Hey... its a Chicago thing! Twisted Evil

Where I am from "sleeping with the fishes" is an Italian thing Wink I will remember who to call next time I need something "taken care of" Shocked

RickO

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:44 am   Reply with quote         

Help... PSC is ruining my friend's lives. PSC is almost the equivalent of World of Warcraft. Destroying countless lives.

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:46 am   Reply with quote         

Help...this thread has become redundant! Help!!!!
Rolling Eyes

TheShaman

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:57 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Help...this thread has become redundant! Help!!!!
Rolling Eyes

Welcome to the Department of redundancy department

How may we help you in what way?

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome to the Department of redundancy department

How may we help you in what way?

MindGraph

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:10 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
first of all... hax is a wussy for posting and deleting his post. hax... go suck starfish cocks and shut up from now on...

second... Melusky may be saying the truth... not based on his moral or whatever... thatīs crap. People build morals upon lies. But I say that based on facts.

His entry is the 6th in the default order. It was probably preposted. His supposed alias does not have advantage. Therefore, he didnīt upload it under his alias by mistake. Period.

Now, letīs say that we had only 5 preposts. And he did upload it by mistake under his alias. He would still have to edit the alias entry to send it back in the default order.

Anyway, the probability of what heīs saying being true is high. If anyone who has an entry posted after the 6th position preposted their entry and did not edit it, the chances of Melusky posting under an alias theory go down to zero.

Just my 2 cents.

totally agree with arc..now we have 4 cents.....what can we buy? Cool

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:25 pm   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:

totally agree with arc..now we have 4 cents.....what can we buy? Cool

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:30 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:38 pm   Reply with quote         

blueprint644 wrote:
Help me

Just stand still while everyone takes it in turn to kick you in the balls! Laughing

ReinMan

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:21 pm   Reply with quote         

PolishFloor - you are a rude and nasty-mouthed b*sturd (yes, I meant to say "turd") but you, in your own "special way" have made a very good point.

People: This is a site that takes our creativity. It displays our creativity. It gets MONEY from US (Advantage) and it gets MONEY from ADVERTISING. We do NOT (except for the odd happy contest prize of product that usually lessens your chop skills) get MONEY or (usually) JOBS from participating in this site.

THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE. It can uncannily RESEMBLE it, and probably how you treat people here is how you treat them OUT THERE, but THIS IS JUST AN ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE and what we members get out of it is just that: entertainment.

I agree with Polish: take a break (I did and it did me a world of good and gave me some much needed perspective (something ALL artistic types require)). Go for a walk - go look at the ocean/sky/mountians/pond/weeds along the highway, whatever.

The shit that goes on here, the BAD and the GOOD, will NOT have a lot of weight on your minds and hearts when you are on your death beds (and we all get there at some time or another).

Okay - I'm takin' my own DAM advice and going for a walk. If I'm not careful I may run into a patio and a favorite beer of mine! Wink

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Entry Removal Requests - Help.... Copycat entry - Reply to topic