Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Migrated Topics - My Proposal - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Minimal

Post Mon May 10, 2004 7:03 pm   Reply with quote         

In Tantric Sex theres also an upanddownandupanddownandupanddownandupanddownandupanddownandupanddownandupanddownandupanddownandupanddownandupanddownandupanddownandupanddownandupanddownandupanddownandupanddownanddown side Smile

Minimal

Post Mon May 10, 2004 7:15 pm   Reply with quote         

misterP, You look like Wayne Coyne (The Flaming Lips) and I believe he also has a flip-top head....

Minimal

Post Mon May 10, 2004 7:16 pm   Reply with quote         

And, in a circluar reference, The Flaming Lips is also a condition you can get after too much Tantric Sex....

Rondo

Post Mon May 10, 2004 9:07 pm   Reply with quote         

<i>ask her in by way of pearl necklaceing. chicks dig that.<br>WHAT THE -- ??<br>I HAVE A CASE OF THE LEIF!!!<br></i><br><br>they have ointment for that now mez<br> <br> <br>HANZ. <br>You need to think about what would make her feel very special and loved and incorperate your proposal into that. Some chicks dont dig the flowers and champange thing or nature thing.<br><br>The goal is to make it an extremely sweet and romantic experience, make her feel like she is the only girl in the world you can even see, you are so blind with love. <br><br>something small or something large... you know her heart and her likes and dislikes.<br><br>treat her toa night of pampering, make her dinner, romantic music, candle lit bath for two, hehe naked proposals are memorable...<br><br>whatever works for you and her.... <br><br>incoperate all the ideas, a candle lit bathrub in mexico in the woods..the ring ina chocolate box..proposal written in the sky! and dry off with paper towels

Post Tue May 11, 2004 12:21 am   Reply with quote         

oh my god, you are so funnily insane!<br><br>(funnily: an interesting word I never use)

Rondo

Post Tue May 11, 2004 12:33 am   Reply with quote         

fugue or, how about while she is sleeping drop it down her throat and make herhave to go to the ER and get xrays... then she will have to look for it until it "emerges" say it with poop!

Post Tue May 11, 2004 9:11 am   Reply with quote         

POOP-PROPOSAL!

DoctorWu

Post Tue May 11, 2004 10:05 am   Reply with quote         

Tie the ring to a nice pink ribbion necklace and during your next " special night of love making i.e., dinner, her favorite movie, flowers, retire to the bedroom..etc" and at the height of her pleasure, slip the ring ribbion around her neck and wait for her to notice, then, smiling, just stare into her eyes and wait for your answer.

joelfreeman

Post Tue May 11, 2004 4:13 pm   Reply with quote         

fortune cookie!

Minimal

Post Tue May 11, 2004 5:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Anyone notice how I (unintentionally) made this page really wide by the use of a really long word in my previous post. Thats an unusual side-effect!!??? Could it be useful?

P@u

Post Wed May 12, 2004 12:05 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan, you have figured it all, huh?? I guess you learned from your experience...

Hanzeeg72

Post Wed May 12, 2004 1:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Thank god for the fourth bit of advice.

Rondo

Post Wed May 12, 2004 5:10 pm   Reply with quote         

square........... whoever did that should be kicked square in the balls

Post Wed May 12, 2004 5:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Wed May 12, 2004 8:36 pm   Reply with quote         

A friend of mine tells me he fell in love with his (now) wife at first sight, and he bought an engagement ring, went into the forest and placed it around the branch of a small sapling. About a year later, when he felt it was time to propose he took his intended to the clearing and showed her the sapling and the tree had grown tightly around the ring and he sawed off the branch to give her the ring. Her name was engraved on the ring..Romantic eh? Everyone say aaaaahhhhh!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Migrated Topics - My Proposal - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com