Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - lets go non advantage - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Oscar

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:00 pm   Reply with quote         

I got a better idea, lets take Marco's advantage for 3 months or so and lets see if that gives us advantage? no? Confused

Salvezza

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:25 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
Mine runs out on August 31st. Won't be able to renew until my birthday in November (providing some family members give me cash in lieu of gifts Laughing).

So I'm with ya Armo! Dis-Advantaged for 3 months!

With gas prices so high, and milk sky high I can't afford to pay for advantage.. I'm happy being disadvantage anyway. I stay too busy to set at my computer doing nothing but photoshop. Cool

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:59 am   Reply with quote         

Mine ends on the 3rd. Woot Woot! Very Happy

MindGraph

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:53 am   Reply with quote         

Salvezza wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:
Mine runs out on August 31st. Won't be able to renew until my birthday in November (providing some family members give me cash in lieu of gifts Laughing).

With gas prices so high, and milk sky high I can't afford to pay for advantage.. I'm happy being disadvantage anyway. I stay too busy to set at my computer doing nothing but photoshop. Cool

you mean theres more out there???? Shocked

armogeden

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:04 am   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
Salvezza wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:

forget it mg he's lying Laughing

MindGraph

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:09 am   Reply with quote         

armogeden wrote:
MindGraph wrote:
Salvezza wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:

forget it mg he's lying Laughing

whew! ok...back to PS. Thanks arm..... Shocked

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:28 am   Reply with quote         

::::

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:34 am   Reply with quote         

Salvezza wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:

I hear ya! I've got two teenagers in high school and the new school year starts in just over a week. Buying all their clothes, supplies, yearbooks, school pictures, sports equipment, fees, etc. has tapped me out. That's why I was looking at being disavantaged until my birthday rolled around.

Now I'm just hoping that my family gives me cash for the blessed day of my birth. Shocked Laughing

Some would say it's a waste for me to buy an Advantage since I chop so rarely (and only occasionally make it into AdvantaChat). But I think each person on the planet needs to have at least one extravagance in their life. PSC Advantage is mine. Wink

ScionShade

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Can you believe this carp with the milk?
I'm spending around $30 a week on just milk--that's well over a hundred a month on MILK for shits sake!! You know, the milk that comes from dairies and cattle farmers that pay almost zero taxes on their businesses because our taxes subsidize them, and now they turn around and are selling all our milk to Europe cause they don't bother to do these kinds of things for themselves anymore? Our best meats go to Japan, England gets our
government subsidized peanut butter at 50 cents a pound while it is actually illegal to sell for under a dollar here. whatever

MindGraph

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:06 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
I'm spending around $30 a week on just milk--that's well over a hundred a month on MILK for shits sake!! You know, the milk that comes from dairies and cattle farmers that pay almost zero taxes on their businesses because our taxes subsidize them, and now they turn around and are selling all our milk to Europe cause they don't bother to do these kinds of things for themselves anymore? Our best meats go to Japan, England gets our
government subsidized peanut butter at 50 cents a pound while it is actually illegal to sell for under a dollar here. whatever

I hear ya...we're on the verge of buying a cow. Two birds with one stone. The cow eats the grass in the yard so I don't have to buy gas to cut it and then turns it into milk so I don't have to buy that either. It's a win win situation imo.

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:39 am   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
ScionShade wrote:

I hear ya...we're on the verge of buying a cow. Two birds with one stone. The cow eats the grass in the yard so I don't have to buy gas to cut it and then turns it into milk so I don't have to buy that either. It's a win win situation imo.

I guess you just have to milk it now... Exclamation

Post Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:43 am   Reply with quote         

Hmmm, while were milkin it, I must tell you Joey, I used to drink a lot of milk, at least a gallon or 2 a week, and someone turned me on to some Chinese herbal formula from Emperor MooShooGuyPan or something like that, Rolling Eyes anyway, ever since I ate the herbs, I look at milk, and it makes me repulsed, it just looks like squeezed fat juice if you know what I mean, so feed the 5 systems of your body and you will stop buying milk, this will save you and your family a ton of money, its so easy a caveman can do it.
Wink

Post Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:51 am   Reply with quote         

yes I seem to recall hearing you had to get up at 5 ish to milk the cow rain or shine or Bessie puts out bad milk? And in Augusta you don't have grass you have brown dead bits of tufts as I am not that far north of you and I have NO grass due to the drought. Not trying hehe to kill you joy in being the proud owner of a new leather handbag but I'd rather buy the milk myself.

PLUS milk is a prime ingredient in baked goodies like biscuits, etc etc.. Paula Deen would have your head for discarding MILK lol. They also fortify your milk you buy with Vitamin D which is very essential. Does moogooempororshooey replace your essential vitamins and minerals and give you a bit of protein on the side? I buy the 1% so the fat is at a minimum.. off the lecture now. Twisted Evil

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - lets go non advantage - Reply to topic