Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Anonymous Idea poll - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What do you think about an option in the profile, or upon entering each contest, to have your entry be anonymously posted until the end of the competition?

Good idea!

53%

53%

[ 25 ]

Bad idea!

46%

46%

[ 22 ]

Total Votes: 47

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:45 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Sliver wrote:

You don't know me scion so stfu. You don't like it here.. fine go join a small talk site. This is a choppers site...

I give you every opportunity to zing me a good one....

Sorry scion.. but I'm sure I can't type as fast as you can... oh unless you meant that about a chop Laughing Laughing Laughing

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
cafn8d

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:48 pm   Reply with quote         

You two should go Head to Head. At least that would be more entertaining for the rest of us. Wink

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:53 pm   Reply with quote         

damn...

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:56 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Indeed, beat my best score and give me something to shoot for. Excuse my patience for waiting till you name buddies all disappear for awhile and the rest can get back to bizness.

What kind of argument is this... are you serious....?????? Evil or Very Mad

ScionShade

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Nope, I'm pretty much just having fun. and Yeah-- I am so sick of my best score... I want it beat. AND i like the h2h idea, but I want everyone in on it..I'd really like a straight contest one time..err.. example..uhh.. Ok like Sliver took that source a couple weeks ago and made king tut... thats what i want -someone provides a source, and we all make the same thing... be it king tuts or caterpillars ..whatever...but i wanna sea what happens...compare sliv,micose,caf,marco,VOKARIS,CLAF,REY,SchwingYadayadayada..everybody trying to beat out everyone else doing the same exact thing.

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:11 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Nope, I'm pretty much just having fun. and Yeah-- I am so sick of my best score... I want it beat. AND i like the h2h idea, but I want everyone in on it..I'd really like a straight contest one time..err.. example..uhh.. Ok like Sliver took that source a couple weeks ago and made king tut... thats what i want -someone provides a source, and we all make the same thing... be it king tuts or caterpillars ..whatever...but i wanna sea what happens...compare sliv,micose,caf,marco,VOKARIS,CLAF,REY,SchwingYadayadayada..everybody trying to beat out everyone else doing the same exact thing.

You're gonna have to help me here cause I really don't understand what your problem is...?? Why don't YOU show us how its done instead of wasting your time in the forums debating with that idiot sliver?

ReinMan

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Sliver wrote:
ScionShade wrote:

You're gonna have to help me here cause I really don't understand what your problem is...?? Why don't YOU show us how its done instead of wasting your time in the forums debating with that idiot sliver?

YEAH! That IDIOT SILVER!!! YEAH!!!!

er, um.... ah!
well...........
*crikets chirping*

ScionShade

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:21 pm   Reply with quote         

HAHAH! I aint debating Sliv, I'm giving you a hard time.
but I really would like to do that thing where we all get the same source and have to make the same thing.

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:22 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

No hard time scion.. I've got all night.. lay it on me!

bigbuck

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:24 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm glad this is settling down and not turning into a full on flame war. Now my 2c worth....
I enjoyed the anons at first, but there seems to be a weird voting thing going on with them.....and it seems much worse of late.
Right from the very start when my ordinary chop beat Rey's awesome one
http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1819/sharp-weed.html?l=&o=votes ....I thought something was a bit odd..and this trend has continued. I'm not that fussed on the anons anymore, because I don't think the really good stuff gets up as often as it should.
I suppose I'm guilty of having lost interest in them a bit too.....and sometimes don't even bother looking through the entries.

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:24 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Nope, I'm pretty much just having fun. and Yeah-- I am so sick of my best score... I want it beat.
No offense, but for the sake of the argument, if we assume that in 2005 PSC was in its prime with the highest number of active users/voters (all but 2 of the most-voted-for images are from that time) one could argue that adjusted for deflation ReyRey's chop from May 2007 probably comes as close as it can get (based on current PSC population)

ReinMan

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:25 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
but I really would like to do that thing where we all get the same source and have to make the same thing.

Isn't that, like, what the contests are already about? scratch

The same source?

OH! Shocked

But, like in this case, we'd ALL have to make a ROBOT! Very Happy

Yeah. YEAH. That sounds kinda, er... .um....

*crickets chirping - dog barking far away*

ScionShade

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:25 pm   Reply with quote         

BigBuck-there was uniqueness involved in yours..Reys I voted for but didnt fully appreciate till a long time later when i looked at it again--basically the top three were equally fantastic in my book, great great contest.

ScionShade

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Anything but a robot! Just one time ya stinking Knuck!

ScionShade

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:28 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
Nope, I'm pretty much just having fun. and Yeah-- I am so sick of my best score... I want it beat.
No offense, but for the sake of the argument, if we assume that in 2005 PSC was in its prime with the highest number of active users/voters (all but 2 of the most-voted-for images are from that time) one could argue that adjusted for deflation ReyRey's chop from May 2007 probably comes as close as it can get (based on current PSC population)
I dunno--I was under the impression that the highest number of active users and voters was happening right now.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Anonymous Idea poll - Reply to topic