Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - Be There Trolls Here? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Tarmac

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:56 am   Reply with quote         

I'm a migrant manipulator, refugeeing over from a forum that was utterly distroyed by a troll looking to rattle newbie posters to that fourm. Question is, I just posted my first a positive comment "quid pro quo" to someone else comment and was immediately trolled for saying something positive. Can I expect this to be the norm or the exception in these waters?

ScionShade

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:00 am   Reply with quote         

Most of the time the negative stuff is joking here. I'm about as mean as they get so don't worry...Have fun welcome to the place.

buglover

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:22 am   Reply with quote         

Trolls at PSC?

Pssssssssssst I wouldn't talk to loud about trolls in here!

Anyway Welcome!

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:21 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Most of the time the negative stuff is joking here. I'm about as mean as they get so don't worry...Have fun welcome to the place.

Well you and showcase anyway. Laughing

ScionShade

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:23 am   Reply with quote         

Now you've done it.

janetdog

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:29 am   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:
I'm a migrant manipulator, refugeeing over from a forum that was utterly distroyed by a troll looking to rattle newbie posters to that fourm.

So, You got a greencard there Pepe? We don't allow no choppin without proper ID.

Welcome to PSC!

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:31 am   Reply with quote         

No trolls here but well I got a few Midgets that are a little hairy...
Just chill and have fun and most of all chop.

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:59 am   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:
I'm a migrant manipulator, refugeeing over from a forum that was utterly distroyed by a troll looking to rattle newbie posters to that fourm. Question is, I just posted my first a positive comment "quid pro quo" to someone else comment and was immediately trolled for saying something positive. Can I expect this to be the norm or the exception in these waters?

He is what Tarmac is referring to:
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/132706/votes.html?nocache=1

My apologies if I "rattled" you. I mean no harm.
If you feel rattled in the future, please avoid starting new threads complaining about it. That tends to clog things up around here.

ScionShade

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh well then ...I agree with BC 100%...and Twiskaro needs to STFUAC, and Anfa...Thanks for an honest take in your comments. It's refreshing.
And Marco........hasn't the pied piper pretending to be friend of the newbs, 'always there for you buddy' act gone on long enough? Most of the fans do NOT know you from when you joined PSC, when cheating to win was all that mattered, and you did cheat heavily, and you did get caught,
and afterward when you changed tactics to befriending every noob that came along , and reciprocating votes, you did say when confronted with it
that The game for you at PSC was not chopping, chopping wasn't that important, but that manipulating people was your game, and that you loved it. This is a small pond, you've successfully conned a large number of people into thinking you are their special friend, you won your game a long long time ago. Why haven't you moved on? Afraid you can't pull it off again somewhere else? I've personally never dis-liked you, always figured if you quit doing it, somebody else would, like good ol' Claudio, but it's almost everyday-year in and year out now. I gave up a long time ago telling people they were making fools of themselves when they excitedly went on about what a great friend you are, you've done a good job of convincing them, but the fact is you do not consider anyone your friend, you just like manipulating people into 'thinking' you're a great guy at any cost. There'll be four or five people that know exactly what I'm talking about, and the rest will think I'm a horrible person for saying such slanderous, mean "lies". Cheers to the four or five that get this.

dewdew

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:04 pm   Reply with quote         

yet another bueatiful day in paradise Razz

if brain's was gunpowder.......most here could not blow thier nose.........That's right, DEWDEW said that. Shocked I'm usually playful and just try and have a good time. That has become harder and harder lately But i'm so tired of people putting down one another......and for stupid reason's.....What's up???? I could give twoshits most the time, but please god STFU.........and just so no-one feels singled out.....i'm talking to all of you.......sometime this whole place just ruffles the shit, out of my feathers.....so to answer your Question TARMAC....no......there are no trolls.....but if assholes could fly.......this place would look like a BEEHIVE.....assholes just buzzing all around

annajon

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:43 pm   Reply with quote         

this is what Shakespear referred to as

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:47 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
this is what Shakespear referred to as

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

Now is the winter of our discontent

mikey

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:56 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Oh well then ...I agree with BC 100%...and Twiskaro needs to STFUAC, and Anfa...Thanks for an honest take in your comments. It's refreshing.
And Marco........hasn't the pied piper pretending to be friend of the newbs, 'always there for you buddy' act gone on long enough? Most of the fans do NOT know you from when you joined PSC, when cheating to win was all that mattered, and you did cheat heavily, and you did get caught,
and afterward when you changed tactics to befriending every noob that came along , and reciprocating votes, you did say when confronted with it
that The game for you at PSC was not chopping, chopping wasn't that important, but that manipulating people was your game, and that you loved it. This is a small pond, you've successfully conned a large number of people into thinking you are their special friend, you won your game a long long time ago. Why haven't you moved on? Afraid you can't pull it off again somewhere else? I've personally never dis-liked you, always figured if you quit doing it, somebody else would, like good ol' Claudio, but it's almost everyday-year in and year out now. I gave up a long time ago telling people they were making fools of themselves when they excitedly went on about what a great friend you are, you've done a good job of convincing them, but the fact is you do not consider anyone your friend, you just like manipulating people into 'thinking' you're a great guy at any cost. There'll be four or five people that know exactly what I'm talking about, and the rest will think I'm a horrible person for saying such slanderous, mean "lies". Cheers to the four or five that get this.

OUCH! Shocked

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:06 pm   Reply with quote         

slap! Shocked

MindGraph

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:24 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

time for an enema....

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - Be There Trolls Here? - Reply to topic