Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - Be There Trolls Here? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

TresDEE

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:25 pm   Reply with quote         

I thought trolls where those little toys that came out in the late 80's early 90's.. With that wicked hairstyle... I never did like them.. I remember on how girls would collect them and that was even scarier than the troll itseld...

So what is the definition of a Troll here.. Obviously not those creepy looking trolls from a past time ago?

Question Clueless Question

MindGraph

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:34 pm   Reply with quote         

what did i do?....

dewdew

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:47 pm   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
what did i do?....

look at the eye's on that thAng...ugly runs deep on those .........the same hair as those pencil tops too.

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:55 pm   Reply with quote         

King of the Trolls Rolling Eyes

MindGraph

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:03 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
MindGraph wrote:
what did i do?....

look at the eye's on that thAng...ugly runs deep on those .........the same hair as those pencil tops too.

your right dew...look at dem eyes....

dewdew

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:27 pm   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
dewdew wrote:
MindGraph wrote:
what did i do?....

your right dew...look at dem eyes....

in the words of DON KING........only in America.. Laughing Laughing

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:34 pm   Reply with quote         

OK...back to the Rumble!

welan

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:39 pm   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
annajon wrote:
this is what Shakespear referred to as

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

Now is the winter of our discontent

This it is, and nothing more." Laughing

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:42 pm   Reply with quote         

This is all Reinmans fault, with all that Peacelovin crap! Twisted Evil

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:12 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Oh well then ...I agree with BC 100%...and Twiskaro needs to STFUAC, and Anfa...Thanks for an honest take in your comments. It's refreshing.
And Marco........hasn't the pied piper pretending to be friend of the newbs, 'always there for you buddy' act gone on long enough? Most of the fans do NOT know you from when you joined PSC, when cheating to win was all that mattered, and you did cheat heavily, and you did get caught,
and afterward when you changed tactics to befriending every noob that came along , and reciprocating votes, you did say when confronted with it
that The game for you at PSC was not chopping, chopping wasn't that important, but that manipulating people was your game, and that you loved it. This is a small pond, you've successfully conned a large number of people into thinking you are their special friend, you won your game a long long time ago. Why haven't you moved on? Afraid you can't pull it off again somewhere else? I've personally never dis-liked you, always figured if you quit doing it, somebody else would, like good ol' Claudio, but it's almost everyday-year in and year out now. I gave up a long time ago telling people they were making fools of themselves when they excitedly went on about what a great friend you are, you've done a good job of convincing them, but the fact is you do not consider anyone your friend, you just like manipulating people into 'thinking' you're a great guy at any cost. There'll be four or five people that know exactly what I'm talking about, and the rest will think I'm a horrible person for saying such slanderous, mean "lies". Cheers to the four or five that get this.

thanks for the total disection of my character Joe, you seem to apparently know me better than I do. You got some facts right in your 'here's the true Marco' speech, things I admitted to before anyone else bought it up when I realised what had been done. And if you remember them differently then fine. That isn't my problem. As for the rest of the 'facts' you just spouted forth, well thats your opinion. I know who I am. You clearly do not.

splodge

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:20 pm   Reply with quote         

i'm the only troll around here and if this forum turns into a slaging match i'll start editing chunks of it

i'm way to good too good to you lot

Hallcross Toots
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:02 pm   Reply with quote         

jesus this is what i wake up too?????fuck it all lets go get a beer anyone down w/ me? lets Arrow

welan

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Did i hear beer?.....i'm, down with ya fella ,i'll have a dirty martini.

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh well then ...I agree with BC 100%...and Twiskaro needs to STFUAC, and Anfa...Thanks for an honest take in your comments. It's refreshing.
And Marco........?

Tawiskaro

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:09 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
And Marco........hasn't the pied piper pretending to be friend of the newbs, 'always there for you buddy' act gone on long enough? Most of the fans do NOT know you from when you joined PSC, when cheating to win was all that mattered, and you did cheat heavily, and you did get caught,
and afterward when you changed tactics to befriending every noob that came along , and reciprocating votes, you did say when confronted with it
that The game for you at PSC was not chopping, chopping wasn't that important, but that manipulating people was your game, and that you loved it. This is a small pond, you've successfully conned a large number of people into thinking you are their special friend, you won your game a long long time ago. Why haven't you moved on? Afraid you can't pull it off again somewhere else? I've personally never dis-liked you, always figured if you quit doing it, somebody else would, like good ol' Claudio, but it's almost everyday-year in and year out now. I gave up a long time ago telling people they were making fools of themselves when they excitedly went on about what a great friend you are, you've done a good job of convincing them, but the fact is you do not consider anyone your friend, you just like manipulating people into 'thinking' you're a great guy at any cost. There'll be four or five people that know exactly what I'm talking about, and the rest will think I'm a horrible person for saying such slanderous, mean "lies". Cheers to the four or five that get this.

Look, you old timers obviously have a history of which I know nothing, but a comment like this in a comp is out of line: "Hahahah, most of you [sic] ideas suck and this one sucks balls!" This could have been reduced to a simple "Not very imaginative." The rest of it could have been PM'd.

--twk

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - Be There Trolls Here? - Reply to topic