Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - MIXTAPE DESIGNER NEEDE PLEASE - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         

DJ... take Stiner up on it.. he's really good and he'll make you wish the music lived up to the label. Laughing

Oscar

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:41 am   Reply with quote         

Forget about it ... people here are just going to mock you. Confused

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:42 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:

Yeah i kinda have, ive already found a designer, so thread closed.

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:35 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:

We mock what we do not understand.

Wink

Micose

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:59 am   Reply with quote         

hey I made the stuff, i sent u in pm...u should check it, even if u "found a designer yet"...spent sevral hours doing it, so answer my pm is the less u should do KAsh.Cheers.
Micose

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:01 am   Reply with quote         

i dont thk u psc people...he left now and i spent several hours of lmy precious time working on this cover... next time thi,nk that some people here are not just doing things for money (and God knows i need some!!!).U pissed me off people.
Oscar

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:02 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Oscar wrote:

We mock what we do not understand.

Wink

Rolling Eyes

Netwel

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:50 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
i dont thk u psc people...he left now and i spent several hours of lmy precious time working on this stuff... next time thi,nk that some people here are not just doing things for money (and God knows i need some!!!).U pissed me off people.

Gone, Yes, my fault. And I didn't do it for the money. Naiko, Sorry for pissing you off.

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:55 am   Reply with quote         

no problem Ntewel...and btw i dont work for free myself most of the time, but thats the fact that in some underground,artistic projects the more important is to meet people besides getting money...If i didnt think like that my "state/fame" as a painter/illustrator for instance would have been even worse than it is right now Wink Cool
Tarmac

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
...If i didnt think like that my "state/fame" as a painter/illustrator for instance would have been even worse than it is right now Wink Cool
good point. i've been following this thread, but staying out of it on purpose. so many something-for-nothing types running around these days, that its hard to imagine other monetary values (like contacts or artist name popularity) as viable compensation for those not in pursuit of money. Smile Cool

Scrumpy

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:57 pm   Reply with quote         

If I thought I was good enough, I would've jumped at the chance of creating something for the guy. Not everyone has a huge portfolio to show off- some people are just starting out and would love all the exposure they could get. Having said that; I can see why well-established artists would scoff at such a suggestion as working for free.

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Many times I think these responses are due to the fact that people that aren't really a part of PSC come on here and only ask for things (usually for free, or for money that no one ever sees).

I have a feeling if any of the regular "established" PSC users had asked for something, chances are, people would be more willing to help.

That is, after posting comments like "you're a photoshopper, do it yourself." of course. Wink

zebob 06/09 @ 11:14 am
im more of an alethic computer geek that doesnt play sports but is still strong.

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Well first off you get with the guy and get the details of what the look is he's after then you start working. Micose why did you not pm him before all that work, he was on all weekend?

Many times I've done things web related stuff and people liked it or said they liked it and then disappeared. So I always get firm contact details before I even start to work now.

I am sorry we ran him off for your sake but that was an option.

Go ahead and post your work here anyway.. I would love to see it . Very Happy

Scrumpy

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:16 pm   Reply with quote         

dewking wrote:
Many times I think these responses are due to the fact that people that aren't really a part of PSC come on here and only ask for things (usually for free, or for money that no one ever sees).

I have a feeling if any of the regular "established" PSC users had asked for something, chances are, people would be more willing to help.

That is, after posting comments like "you're a photoshopper, do it yourself." of course. Wink

I agree with your post entirely.

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:30 pm   Reply with quote         

I never went off, i was just tracking peoples comments and see which person had what to say, And i agree with all your comments, it is selfish of me to ask stuff for free. Im a photoshopper myself, but i dont have a very creative mind i cannot create something that is worth recognition. I would have done it myself, but my designs seem horrible and bleak. Im going to try 99designs.com soon, ive already had a logo designed there, and im going to have the cover done there too.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - MIXTAPE DESIGNER NEEDE PLEASE - Reply to topic