Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - THEMED - ADD 1 THING (a ReinMan Tweak on an old favorite) - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175 ... 184, 185, 186  Next

Are We Having Fun Yet?

OH YEAAAAAAAAH!

55%

55%

[ 60 ]

OH NOOOOOOOOO!

6%

6%

[ 7 ]

Define "fun". . .

37%

37%

[ 41 ]

Total Votes: 108

candron

Location: Belgium

Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:27 am   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
candron wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:
LOL Candron you are not supposed to chop your own theme,you have to take turns at least according to Reinman's rules...

4) After you've Added Your ONE Thing, you get to call out the next THEME for the next chopper.

Oeps, sorry i am getting old Smile

So that's you behind the elephant then ? Laughing
Almost Laughing




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:51 pm   Reply with quote         


candron wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:
candron wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:
LOL Candron you are not supposed to chop your own theme,you have to take turns at least according to Reinman's rules...

4) After you've Added Your ONE Thing, you get to call out the next THEME for the next chopper.

Oeps, sorry i am getting old Smile

So that's you behind the elephant then ? Laughing
Almost Laughing


If it wasnt for the cane and head of hair I swear it could be me Laughing




candron

Location: Belgium

Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:12 pm   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
candron wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:
candron wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:
LOL Candron you are not supposed to chop your own theme,you have to take turns at least according to Reinman's rules...

4) After you've Added Your ONE Thing, you get to call out the next THEME for the next chopper.

Oeps, sorry i am getting old Smile

So that's you behind the elephant then ? Laughing
Almost Laughing


If it wasnt for the cane and head of hair I swear it could be me Laughing
Are you sure? Smile
BTW can you chop the next one, so i can go on Laughing




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:13 pm   Reply with quote         


#4. Old French Car



# 5. Something Sexi Razz




candron

Location: Belgium

Post Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:18 am   Reply with quote         



# 6. something strange




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:10 am   Reply with quote         


hahaha... I think the something strange is the something sexi chop you did here.You have strange a sexual inclination ¿ no ? Laughing




candron

Location: Belgium

Post Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:33 am   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
hahaha... I think the something strange is the something sexi chop you did here.You have strange a sexual inclination ¿ no ? Laughing

Just a naked cat very sexy and yes the cat doesnt wear a panty Laughing




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:53 am   Reply with quote         


# 6.Something Strange




# 7. sports




candron

Location: Belgium

Post Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:04 pm   Reply with quote         



#8. nuns or religion persons




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:07 am   Reply with quote         


hey candron,what happened to my "something strange" Shocked Razz




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:35 am   Reply with quote         


# 8. Religion



# 9. futuristic




candron

Location: Belgium

Post Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:11 am   Reply with quote         



# 10. Food or Frute




candron

Location: Belgium

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:29 pm   Reply with quote         


Luis can you make the last one, for our duet Smile




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:18 pm   Reply with quote         


#10. Fruit





Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:37 pm   Reply with quote         


Tropical Island



# 1. savage




Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175 ... 184, 185, 186  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - THEMED - ADD 1 THING (a ReinMan Tweak on an old favorite) - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.