Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - No shows & respecting ones that did - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Watch them Drift

Post Wed May 21, 2008 11:20 am   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
I'm just sitting here wondering why the first match in the list has had over 40 more voters than the matches at the other end of the listing

Maybe Proc could rotate the matches around, like it does with which entry is on top. Idea

Post Wed May 21, 2008 11:39 am   Reply with quote         

Not posting in the H2H, that's a paddlin'. Only voting on the top match-ups, that's a paddlin'. Paddlin' the PSC canoe ... you bet that's a paddlin'.

TheShaman

Post Wed May 21, 2008 11:53 am   Reply with quote         

It's cold... And theres wolves after me...

Post Wed May 21, 2008 11:55 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
But now that we are on the subject of commenting, it is sad that one can't comment on both entries and vote for one or the other. That would leave more choice what to say, don't you think?

Can you not comment on both??....it looks like you should be able to type in both comment boxes...check the vote button under the best entry.....then scroll down and SUBMIT??.....just wondering.....i have'nt voted yet because.....ughh....well.....i'm a SLACKER. Twisted Evil like ya'll did'nt know that.

REYREY.....shame on you.....no... not for making Marco Simpson do the Michael Jackson. Shame on you for the shape my laptop is in now......shit like that makes me wish i would have got a toughbook.....are they waterproof??....or at least coffee proof.

Comment for rey's mkmj chop:....great job....seamless i tell you...seamless. Cool

splodge

Post Wed May 21, 2008 12:23 pm   Reply with quote         

try voting from the bottom up, everyone is voting from the top down then getting bored, when the resume voting after a rest, all will be good, trust me, i'm a Docker

Hallcross Toots
ScionShade

Post Wed May 21, 2008 12:32 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
try voting from the bottom up, everyone is voting from the top down then getting bored, when the resume voting after a rest, all will be good, trust me, i'm a Docker

I advise those who are putting off finishing voting till later, which is totally ok by me, to take note. There's one image down towards the bottom that's gonna blow yer stinking miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind.

mikey

Post Wed May 21, 2008 12:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Lot's of cool entries! nicely done people! I voted from the top, then bottom, then middle, then what was left. a couple of entries knocked my socks off! Shocked I don't know how there are no shows? 1 or 2 maybe, but......... Rolling Eyes we must keep on rockin though! Cool best wishes for all. Very Happy

Post Wed May 21, 2008 12:58 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:

HELL,
I was swamped at work, and I still got mine done!

Ditto Very Happy

bneises

Post Wed May 21, 2008 1:08 pm   Reply with quote         

At least we didn't have a double no-show like the two last year...

http://photoshopcontest.com/tournament/view/547/display.html

pakimo

Post Wed May 21, 2008 2:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Awsome entries in the H2H !! It was so much fun looking at all the entries and voting ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

backwoodschopper

Post Wed May 21, 2008 2:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Man! Most everybody brought their A game to this one! Good show everyone.
Some of them realy blew me away, and just think this is just the first round!

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed May 21, 2008 2:24 pm   Reply with quote         

question can you see the comments on your entry as i am not seeing that i have any... is this because i don't have any or is it because the comp is still open and anonymous so the comments won't show until after voting has ended?

annajon

Post Wed May 21, 2008 2:31 pm   Reply with quote         

I think it won't show Matt, till all the votes are counted and the comp is closed

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed May 21, 2008 2:34 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
I think it won't show Matt, till all the votes are counted and the comp is closed
ok thanks anna i was wondering why mark started this I.E. like was he able to see comments that were left on his entry? so i was just wondering scratch

Sleepyeyed

Post Wed May 21, 2008 4:26 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:

Man this is difficult to wait for. It's kinda like waiting for Christmas to happen...... This year I want a bicycle and a rocket ship and a time machine and a pony and a......

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - No shows & respecting ones that did - Reply to topic