Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - No shows & respecting ones that did - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

cherylm329

Post Wed May 21, 2008 4:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Sleepyeyed wrote:
annajon wrote:
I think it won't show Matt, till all the votes are counted and the comp is closed

Man this is difficult to wait for. It's kinda like waiting for Christmas to happen...... This year I want a bicycle and a rocket ship and a time machine and a pony and a......

Laughing I can relate, the anticipation gets worse too Shocked

rockyjob

Post Wed May 21, 2008 4:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Best of luck to you cherylm

cherylm329

Post Wed May 21, 2008 7:20 pm   Reply with quote         

rockyjob wrote:
Best of luck to you cherylm

Same to you!!

jefflang007

Post Wed May 21, 2008 7:35 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
If I comment on each one, the voting will be over before I finish. I'm sure everyone will comment after the contest is over, so put some lotion on that ass Marco and get it ready for some ass kissin' Shocked (just a "good job" from me Wink )

ya agree. it took me nearly one hour just to tick all those radio boxes.. I only wish i had the time to comment positive or constructive.

http://www.langmark.com
ReinMan

Post Wed May 21, 2008 7:42 pm   Reply with quote         

HOLY FUCK! I just spent TWO HOURS going through all those.

One reason I didnt' join in the contest is because my time is limited right now. I could have done TWO chops in the time it took me to vote for round one. (but then, I wouldn't have had time to do any voting and then I would have been branded a BASTARD, so i guess I chose the more honourable path.

Right?

RIGHT?!! Evil or Very Mad

st1n3r

Post Wed May 21, 2008 9:45 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Just wanted to say please comment and say what ya think of the work etc on the no shows, I mean the ones that did show up deserve to hear what everyone thinks. And not just, 'oh look an easy route to the next round' People put a lot of effort in and its annoying when its a no show, nothing the other guy can do about it.

All the same show ya appreciation to the proper full on h2h comps, I like to try to talk about both entries in my comment if possible, as a great deal of skill and time has usually been sunk into these entries.

Everyone deserves to know what people think.

bullocks! who said something that made you sad marco, we'll get the bastard

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

Post Wed May 21, 2008 9:48 pm   Reply with quote         

im hunting rabbit avatars.....its wabbit season Twisted Evil

cherylm329

Post Wed May 21, 2008 11:01 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:

One reason I didnt' join in the contest is because my time is limited right now. I could have done TWO chops in the time it took me to vote for round one. (but then, I wouldn't have had time to do any voting and then I would have been branded a BASTARD, so i guess I chose the more honourable path.

Right?

Laughing

ReinMan

Post Wed May 21, 2008 11:05 pm   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:
ReinMan wrote:

Right?

Laughing

AND AND AND I didn't want to be one of those BASTARDS that says "Yes, I'm in" and then they are NOT in.

Kill them. Kill them ALL! Banning from the site is too good for them. GRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... (damn - I just wasted another 5 minutes posting this... SHIT!) Shocked

cherylm329

Post Wed May 21, 2008 11:33 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:
ReinMan wrote:

Right?

Laughing

AND AND AND I didn't want to be one of those BASTARDS that says "Yes, I'm in" and then they are NOT in.

Kill them. Kill them ALL! Banning from the site is too good for them. GRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... (damn - I just wasted another 5 minutes posting this... SHIT!) Shocked

Bow (I wasted 30 seconds responding to it Laughing)

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu May 22, 2008 12:01 am   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:
Sleepyeyed wrote:
annajon wrote:
I think it won't show Matt, till all the votes are counted and the comp is closed

Man this is difficult to wait for. It's kinda like waiting for Christmas to happen...... This year I want a bicycle and a rocket ship and a time machine and a pony and a......

Laughing I can relate, the anticipation gets worse too Shocked
i think i lost a kidney during the time it took me to vote and yeah it's totally taking forever... why can't we have a h2h choppers eve present??? like a sneak peak or something??? hell i'd settle for more beer or a hot chick...no wait i'll take both Laughing come on throw us a bone... something please we ask so little of the psc gods Bow

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu May 22, 2008 6:33 am   Reply with quote         

st1n3r wrote:
bullocks! who said something that made you sad marco, we'll get the bastard

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

it was .............. (fill in the blank)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - No shows & respecting ones that did - Reply to topic