Photoshop Contest Head to Head Tournament 2012
We are no longer accepting registrations, enjoy the tournament!
The start date has to be decided yet! Prizes
Rules and Info
- There is no fee. This is a free event to enter and vote in.
- It will be single elimination and have multiple rounds. The number of rounds will be determined by the amount of contestants registered.
- Registration is on a first come / first serve basis.
- You must have had posted at least 10 regular contest entries in order to sign up.
- Please do not register if you do not have time to work on one entry every few days over the next few weeks.
- In the event of a no-show, you will be banned from participating in the next tournament.
- A play-in round will be held to ensure all people who sign up by the cutoff date will be given the opportunity to participate in the H2H. The purpose of this round is to narrow the number of participants down to an even number for standard balanced brackets (i.e. 64, 128, 256) What this means is the highest seeded participants will receive a bye through this play-in round, while the lower seeded participants will battle it out for the right to continue on in the tourney.
- There will be no substitutions allowed except in those cases in which a member alerts the staff (please email us at email@example.com) in reasonable time to find another contestant of the same level (PSCore).
- Submitted images must be equal or below 760x760 pixels, under 700Kb in size, and in JPEG RGB format.
- The seeding is based off of PSCore + bonuses for past tourney performance
- Each round will last 7 days and will start on a Saturday @ 8:00AM, when the source is released to all contestants. The deadline for uploading your submission is Wednesday @ 8:00AM. Voting will then take place until Friday @ 8:00AM (all times are EST)