Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - You better read this! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Tesore

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:50 pm   Reply with quote         

pale There are elections in the USA and in The Netherlands...

Argh But nice people as we are, we made it so damn easy for you… You don’t have to choose!

Bow This is not about politics. Not here, not now, not ever.

Exclamation Just join the ScavHunt 2012!

Cool It’s not easy, but it is big fun and great to explore your skills.

Neutral Bad for your social (real) life, but great for your PSC life. The best thing to develop your skills!

Hug Great for making (new) friends and - did I mention this one? - way cool for your skills!!!

Wink We need you as you need us!

Embarassed We work our (cute/attractive) bottoms off… just for you!

rambo So do it!

Idea Make teams, you wimps!

Vuvuzela Pm each other, or cry for help here: http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=18823

cyclops No, you don’t have to be a High PSC score Team! You need more than just Ps skills!

shakng2 You need to have, fantasy, imagination, social skills, you need to love action, be a speedy thinker, handy(wo)man, etc. etc.

bounce So… enjoy the motion.

Banana Go with the ScavHunt 2012 flow!

DeadBanana Or stay an outsider. But… don't you dare to say: ‘nothing ever happened here!'. Be aware: you have to hold your peace forever, from this day forward.

salut It’s NOW or NEVER!!! So you better do it NOW!!!

santa It’s a 'once in a year chance'!

Raising Brow Get it?

Rolling Eyes It’s about time!

Laughing Thank you.

annajon

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:15 pm   Reply with quote         

BUMP

anfa

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:22 pm   Reply with quote         

roger1

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:48 pm   Reply with quote         

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pxVuqIoHBQ[/youtube]

The-Masked-Layer

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm   Reply with quote         

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8[/youtube]
chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken

Tesore

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:44 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

rambo

anfa

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:11 pm   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8[/youtube]
chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken

The-Masked-Layer

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Sorry, Tesore! I think we frightened everyone! Next year, when we host the Scavenger Hunt, Chopoholics Anonymous may consider keeping all of the teams somewhat secret until the start of the contest. We wouldn't want to risk another intimidating team scaring away competition. Laughing

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:36 pm   Reply with quote         

I wish I had time!!! I was in the first 4 of these I believe. (my team won two of them if anyone is counting...)

This really is great fun if you are considering participating, go for it!!!!

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:45 pm   Reply with quote         

This made me laugh.

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:42 pm   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:
I wish I had time!!! I was in the first 4 of these I believe. (my team won two of them if anyone is counting...)

Hey nice to see you back Very Happy

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
Tesore

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:

And this wonderful Lady (and great photographer) knows what she is talking about!

Smile

The-Masked-Layer

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:13 am   Reply with quote         

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9HJ1cRicUE[/youtube]

Werdnaibor

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:05 pm   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9HJ1cRicUE[/youtube]

LEARNING THE PIANO!!!???

TJ

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Bump!

Start from the beginning of this tread before posting. Evil or Very Mad

Where are the teams? Yes, we have 4 and thanks for getting it together you guys/gals!

For the others... you don't think you have time????? Try again, if you have time to read this you have time to enter!
Off your butts and lets get this going!

In under 2 weeks this starts with or without you.

Have any questions or not sure what to do? PLEASE ASK!

We need more teams now!!!!

EDIT:
I'm calling on the weeks leaders: This will change minute by minute. But i see you guys/gals going good here.

Tesore................ Can't because she is a judge this year.
Ronaldheiy......... ? Nice work, but don't you have time?
duken............... ? First win and congrats again.
layerpros............? need a av.
sacredbunny........? Bunny has no time? Come on dude!
johndownunder....? John, WTH? No Matallica in the comp, but you can do it!

Laughing

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - You better read this! - Reply to topic