Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - photoshopcontest.com Testing on New server required - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:05 am   Reply with quote         

MsgtBob wrote:
rajan wrote:

But it is still missing nine comments (look at count).

Those were old comments when the comment section wasn't working. We need to ignore them. Please let me know if we still have issues on the latest contests.

Post Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:20 am   Reply with quote         

Can you please let me know if anything else except Chat is not working. vokaris mentioned about source image voting, Can you please let me know the step to reproduce that error

SplatShot

Post Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:57 am   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
Can you please let me know if anything else except Chat is not working. vokaris mentioned about source image voting, Can you please let me know the step to reproduce that error

Comments are working intermittently. Some post and appear others do not. But all seem to tally in the images stats table to the right. I recently experienced this with the current (Bluegold Queen Catfish) picture of today.

Image editing is working now. Thanks!

SplatShot

Post Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:07 am   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:

Navigating via the "Advantage" tab to http://photoshopcontest.com/advantage/index.html
then clicking "source images" located just above the daily image thumbs.
http://photoshopcontest.com/advantage/select/index.html
no images appear to select from

ledirlo

Post Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:06 pm   Reply with quote         

I try to order balls of prime Indian hash as rewards when've rI post an entry , this doesn't seem to work, it needs to be fixed.

SplatShot

Post Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:40 pm   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:

Seems to me voting errors are intermittent as well. Sometimes a vote with comment tallies in an images stats table to the right, but does not appear visually below the image. If this happens a voter is also afforded the opportunity to vote a second time, which will again tally into the images stats.

Tawiskaro

Post Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:07 pm   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
Tawiskaro wrote:
rajan wrote:
Tawiskaro wrote:
mikey wrote:
Blue truck won't update edit yet.

I think this is the same problem Mikey reported . I tried updating an entry and received this error:

This page isn’t workingphotoshopcontest.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

This appears to be a browser error message rather than an internal PSC error message.

It this error coming for blue truck only. Please let me know the steps to reproduce this error.

The error appears to occur on any entry. You can reproduce it with your TEST entry in the Rusty Javelina contest. Find your image in the Advantage calendar or click on the image in your portfolio. Click the Edit This Image link from the Image Options list. Choose a new (replacement) file using the Upload Your Entry field. Finally, click the Update Entry link. It is at that point you will receive the error message.

FIXED, Please try now, Please hard refresh browser page using CTRL + F5 after update

My entry in the November 15 contest will NOT update. I tested quite a bit on this entry, so there may be something else wrong. I was able to update on a closed contest without a problem. I switched browsers and was able to update a pending entry in another contest using CTRL + F5. With the November 15 entry, I checked the file size and image dimensions--the are within the required parameters. I even tried updating with a small, unrelated file. The file will not update.

SplatShot

Post Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:55 pm   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
SplatShot wrote:
rajan wrote:
We are looking into it

"Hot Chops" Home Page top right table is not displaying. Error message when link is clicked "HTTP ERROR 500"

FIXED

The best I can figure is that the forbidden syntax character list is refusing to accept the accent mark ( ' ). If we use it commenting with vote or simply a general comment on an entry the vote and or comment will tally but not appear.

I tried my theory out with several comments on the current http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/220376/dog-meets-ugly-fish.html image and it accepted my post when I removed the accent from the word I'm.

Tawiskaro

Post Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:10 pm   Reply with quote         

SplatShot wrote:
rajan wrote:
SplatShot wrote:
rajan wrote:
We are looking into it

"Hot Chops" Home Page top right table is not displaying. Error message when link is clicked "HTTP ERROR 500"

FIXED

The best I can figure is that the forbidden syntax character list is refusing to accept the accent mark ( ' ). If we use it commenting with vote or simply a general comment on an entry the vote and or comment will tally but not appear.

I tried my theory out with several comments on the current http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/220376/dog-meets-ugly-fish.html image and it accepted my post when I removed the accent from the word I'm.

I repeated SplatShot's test on the "TETS" entry in the Metal Kong contest, with the same results. I tried on two other entries elsewhere to confirm it. The apostrophe kills the comment, but the counter updates.

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:28 am   Reply with quote         

source voting page still not working, it is empty with one broken thumbnail in the middle, not pulling sources from the pool of submitted source images

ledirlo

Post Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:54 am   Reply with quote         

yada yadaaa YADAA ! ;)

Post Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:14 am   Reply with quote         

SplatShot wrote:
rajan wrote:

Navigating via the "Advantage" tab to http://photoshopcontest.com/advantage/index.html

For now I have updated the records to show images under source image.

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:52 pm   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
SplatShot wrote:
rajan wrote:

For now I have updated the records to show images under source image.
There are 5 images to choose from, but selecting one with the radio button and clicking the Submit button doesn't seem to work - it takes you to the page that says "Thank you! Your selection has been recorded. Click here to view the results thus far." and going back to the voting page still shows the 5 radio buttons and the Submit button. There is no indication if the vote was recorded. Previously, after a vote, the page would display the vote count under each image, and no option to vote again.

Post Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:09 am   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:

There are 5 images to choose from, but selecting one with the radio button and clicking the Submit button doesn't seem to work - it takes you to the page that says "Thank you! Your selection has been recorded. Click here to view the results thus far." and going back to the voting page still shows the 5 radio buttons and the Submit button. There is no indication if the vote was recorded. Previously, after a vote, the page would display the vote count under each image, and no option to vote again.

TRY now

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:37 am   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
vokaris wrote:

TRY now
I tried, after I voted for a source image, I got to the Thank you page. Going back to the voting page - no radio buttons and vote button (good) but the vote count under all 5 image shows 0 votes. So still no indication if a vote is recorded.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - photoshopcontest.com Testing on New server required - Reply to topic