Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Anonymous Contests. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should all the daily contests be anonymous?

Yes I like to get votes for my work

48%

48%

[ 14 ]

No I like getting votes from my friends hee hee

51%

51%

[ 15 ]

Total Votes: 29

soulrock

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 pm   Reply with quote         

I love this thread! Cool Rolling Eyes Cool Cool

nat_g31

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Funniest thing to me is that Anfa and Arc get more friend votes than anyone. . . Shocked . . . and they have the nerve to call US sheeps??
And then you got the dudes that get all mad when they don't win every contest and start bitching about votes. Get over your shit because it aint all that. . .

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
the burning couch

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:24 pm   Reply with quote         

VillageBicycle wrote:
blabidi blab...another vote post

The artist is irrelevant when voting. Anonymous or not it makes no difference to me.

*!*

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:35 pm   Reply with quote         

nat_g31 wrote:
Funniest thing to me is that Anfa and Arc get more friend votes than anyone. . . Shocked . . . and they have the nerve to call US sheeps??
And then you got the dudes that get all mad when they don't win every contest and start bitching about votes. Get over your shit because it aint all that. . .

Fuck off you little troll, you know fuck all about fuck all!

anfa

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:36 pm   Reply with quote         

pakimo

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Why anon is a good thing:

- The first few comments in a open contest desides how everyone votes on that entry.

- I hate voting when I can see whom I vote on.

- For me who only enter anon contests it is waaaay limited only having one source to choose from a week.

- Friendly voting will disapear, but there will still be cheaters. there are always people cheating.

- I get double the votes anon contests compared to open contests.

(And if we also get rid of those darn cheap, lazy gif-animations all would be well)

Laughing

Goat1981

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:53 pm   Reply with quote         

nat_g31 wrote:

No. It's *what* gets all the votes that is frustrating... Most of the time it seems like nobody looks closely at the entries anymore...anonymous or not.

Also, Anfa and Arc (when they chop, which unfortunately isn't often anymore) usually deserve the votes they get. If you haven't noticed, they are pretty good at PS. Wink

nat_g31

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 pm   Reply with quote         

Goat1981 wrote:
nat_g31 wrote:

No. It's *what* gets all the votes that is frustrating... Most of the time it seems like nobody looks closely at the entries anymore...anonymous or not.

Also, Anfa and Arc (when they chop, which unfortunately isn't often anymore) usually deserve the votes they get. If you haven't noticed, they are pretty good at PS. Wink

Allow me to ignore the drunk, nonsensical fucktard in the corner and respond to you Kris and then walk away from this wack thread.
I do think that Anfa and Arc are great choppers, obviously. But they aren't perfect and they do produce lemons like all of us, but if you will kindly notice that when they chop all kinds of choppers come out of the woodworks and vote for them only and no one else. . . Let me guess---- coincidence??
What could have been a decent thread turned into another bash Mark ( and now his fiancee) party. It's getting old and anybody that stands behind these jackasses needs to check themselves. Basically you are implying that Marco is not deserving of his wins and on a bigger scale saying that he is not a great chopper. It takes great skills to think of something daily and then to execute it day after day. Also why does nobody mention the fact that Marco also wins in anons?

Kris- maybe you should show me some examples of what you are talking about by posting the contest, who won, who YOU THINK should have won, etc.

I frankly think you all take the voting too seriously, I mean what the hell do you get for votes or placing in a contest? If I was supposed to receive a check please let me know where I need to go. Laughing

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
anfa

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:30 pm   Reply with quote         

pakimo wrote:
Why anon is a good thing:

- The first few comments in a open contest desides how everyone votes on that entry.

- I hate voting when I can see whom I vote on.

- For me who only enter anon contests it is waaaay limited only having one source to choose from a week.

- Friendly voting will disapear, but there will still be cheaters. there are always people cheating.

- I get double the votes anon contests compared to open contests.

(And if we also get rid of those darn cheap, lazy gif-animations all would be well)

Laughing

I think I love you!

anfa

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:36 pm   Reply with quote         

nat_g31 wrote:
Goat1981 wrote:
nat_g31 wrote:

Allow me to ignore the drunk, nonsensical fucktard in the corner and respond to you Kris and then walk away from this wack thread.
I do think that Anfa and Arc are great choppers, obviously. But they aren't perfect and they do produce lemons like all of us, but if you will kindly notice that when they chop all kinds of choppers come out of the woodworks and vote for them only and no one else. . . Let me guess---- coincidence??
What could have been a decent thread turned into another bash Mark ( and now his fiancee) party. It's getting old and anybody that stands behind these jackasses needs to check themselves. Basically you are implying that Marco is not deserving of his wins and on a bigger scale saying that he is not a great chopper. It takes great skills to think of something daily and then to execute it day after day. Also why does nobody mention the fact that Marco also wins in anons?

Kris- maybe you should show me some examples of what you are talking about by posting the contest, who won, who YOU THINK should have won, etc.

I frankly think you all take the voting too seriously, I mean what the hell do you get for votes or placing in a contest? If I was supposed to receive a check please let me know where I need to go. Laughing

Mate, that would be excellent if it was in English.

ReinMan

Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:36 am   Reply with quote         

Goat1981 wrote:
....meaning, I am 5'7''...

Damn... Man. Shocked

I read that wrong at first.

I thought it said "I'm just 5.7" "

And I thought, geez, that CAN'T be good news. I mean, I KNOW what I'm talking about here.

But.

I see it said 5 FOOT 7 INCHES. So all is good. And fine.
And...

... many of you all make me laugh/fart 'cause you actually think this site is "important". Laughing *fart* Laughing

anfa

Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:41 am   Reply with quote         

If this site isn't important, why does it have MODS?

ReinMan

Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
If this site isn't important, why does it have MODS?

You can be such a tard at times, my fancy panted friend. Rolling Eyes

Because us MODs need the INCOME that this site provides us. We are ADDICTED to the high fiscal earnings that come with MODing such a fine open minded and open hearted site such as this.

Damn it man... you need to drink just a wee bit more! Raising Brow

ReinMan

Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:50 am   Reply with quote         

(and I can discuss this matter no longer with you. My frickin wife has gotten us both addicted to LOST and we are currently chewing through Season FIVE - what a F*cked up mess this show has turned out to be! - so I'm afraid you'll all have to suffer the slings and arrows of the fine and highly attuned MODding of MightyBeet* now. Best of luck. 'nighty night!)

* the inventor of Gordonk and String Cheese!

anfa

Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:10 am   Reply with quote         

Are all the mods on stilts. I heard this somewhere, is this true?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Anonymous Contests. - Reply to topic