Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - photoshopcontest.com Testing on New server required - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:23 am   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
rajan wrote:
vokaris wrote:

There are 5 images to choose from, but selecting one with the radio button and clicking the Submit button doesn't seem to work - it takes you to the page that says "Thank you! Your selection has been recorded. Click here to view the results thus far." and going back to the voting page still shows the 5 radio buttons and the Submit button. There is no indication if the vote was recorded. Previously, after a vote, the page would display the vote count under each image, and no option to vote again.

TRY now
I tried, after I voted for a source image, I got to the Thank you page. Going back to the voting page - no radio buttons and vote button (good) but the vote count under all 5 image shows 0 votes. So still no indication if a vote is recorded.

Votes are being recorded well and now I fixed to show the count.

ledirlo

Post Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:24 am   Reply with quote         

I guess next step is the broken chat

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:16 pm   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
vokaris wrote:
rajan wrote:
vokaris wrote:

There are 5 images to choose from, but selecting one with the radio button and clicking the Submit button doesn't seem to work - it takes you to the page that says "Thank you! Your selection has been recorded. Click here to view the results thus far." and going back to the voting page still shows the 5 radio buttons and the Submit button. There is no indication if the vote was recorded. Previously, after a vote, the page would display the vote count under each image, and no option to vote again.

TRY now
I tried, after I voted for a source image, I got to the Thank you page. Going back to the voting page - no radio buttons and vote button (good) but the vote count under all 5 image shows 0 votes. So still no indication if a vote is recorded.

Today I only see the fixed results page from yesterday, it did not reset to pull 5 random images from the pool to vote again (daily)

Post Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:12 am   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
rajan wrote:
vokaris wrote:
rajan wrote:
vokaris wrote:

TRY now

Today I only see the fixed results page from yesterday, it did not reset to pull 5 random images from the pool to vote again (daily)

Resolved

Tawiskaro

Post Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Something is still amiss with comments. See "Robot Musk Spitting Cars" in the Tesla Socket contest. The tally shows one comment, but no comments are displayed. I didn't comment, so I have no idea what transpired.

Post Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:41 am   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
Something is still amiss with comments. See "Robot Musk Spitting Cars" in the Tesla Socket contest. The tally shows one comment, but no comments are displayed. I didn't comment, so I have no idea what transpired.

It was hard to find what is causing this but I tried and found that page was refreshing and increasing comment count on the deletion of Votes and comments. See if this appears again. Do report for new posts only.

Post Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:51 am   Reply with quote         

if you see any SELECT UPDATE, etc statement on any page please report me.

SplatShot

Post Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:21 am   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
Tawiskaro wrote:

It was hard to find what is causing this but I tried and found that page was refreshing and increasing comment count on the deletion of Votes and comments. See if this appears again. Do report for new posts only.

I just voted twice for every entry in this contest except my own.[url] http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1004606/hogsmeade.html[/url] Every vote tallied in the stats when using the vote/comment option. The votes containing the apostrophe did not display below the image.
First using an apostrophe example (He'd), then remove the apostrophe example: (Hed) and voted the second time. Once the vote displays below the image I am lock from voting again for that image. A couple of images I used the apostrophe on the first and second vote cast. Each tallied to the individual stats count. And I am sure I can continue to vote any number of times as long as I use the apostrophe along with the vote/comment option. I also used the apostrophe with a word and without, same results when used alone. It is the apostrophe ' causing this glitch.
P.S. I voted twice across the board to keep things fair for every one. (except me... i dont mind taking the hit)

Tawiskaro

Post Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Nicely detailed report, SplatShot. This is the way to do it, folks.

Cool

Post Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:04 am   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
Chat Paging issue resolved
Emoticons links made working

gives an error, I can't participate in the contest: insert entryField 'body' doesn't have a default value

SplatShot

Post Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:15 am   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
Tawiskaro wrote:

Rajan, the site is virtually DOWN. Unable to submit contest entries nor comment upon currently posted images.

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:33 am   Reply with quote         

I was able to vote, and votes appear to be recorded, but I'm getting this error:

already_voted0not_ten_posts:0votes_left25alias_votes0vote_quality1

SplatShot

Post Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:49 pm   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
insert entryField 'body' doesn't have a default value

insert entryField 'body' doesn't have a default value

OK... at this point I might as well troubleshoot the submission problem. Idea
Probably missing/broken the (user_id) or (ip) field in the command log.
"sounds good but really I have no idea" Smile

ledirlo

Post Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:01 am   Reply with quote         

chat double box has been fixed but still doesn't work, it doesn't post

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:12 pm   Reply with quote         

I left a vote with words on Bridge Support/The Onlooker yesterday but it doesn't show although the vote count shows. Hmm
Possibly my words contained an apostrophe

What does PSC have against apostrophes? Shocked

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - photoshopcontest.com Testing on New server required - Reply to topic