Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What the $#@! only 25 entries?? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ReyRey

Post Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:43 am   Reply with quote         

No joke couldb. I believe everyone has a right to thier opinion and this is the place for all kinds of lifestyles
and opinions but you also can not take things too seriously. Some things are just funny pictures. No deep rooted message.
Just humor. You know...ha ha ha .. joke... awe nevermind Laughing

couldb5150

Post Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:30 am   Reply with quote         

i HEAR YA ,,AND AS i POSTED IN MY LAST REPLY .......HE WHO LAUGHS LASTS......

(COULDB5150 SLOWLY STEPS UP ON HIS WOODEN SOAP BOX)...

1ST--mY MOTHER HAS tAUGHT ACTUAL CLASSSES FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS FOR PEOPLE IN REGARDS TO DEATH AND DYING AND (MOSTLY TERMINALLY ILL PATIENTS) AND THE ROOT OF HER COURSES IS LAUGHTER FOR HEALING!

2NDLY- tHEY HAVE ACTUALY DONE STUDIES OF PEOPLE AND THOSE THAT ARE ALWAYS UPTIGHT, HUNG UP ON THE SMALL SHIT IN LIFE,CONSTANTLY BITCHING,AND NEVER REALLY SEEING HOW MUCH THEY HAVE AND HOW TO SEE THE (GOOD,&/OR HUMOR) IN PEOPLE AND SOCIETY ...WELL THESE PEOPLE ARE THE FIRSTS TO GET CHRONIC ILLNESSES ( ULCERS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,& HEART ATTACKS) ..

tHOSE THAT DONT SWEAT THE SMALL SHIT AND LOOK FOR THE POSITIVE INITIALLY AS OPPOSED TO THE NEGATIVE ...AND PRIMARILLY LAUGH AND LAUGH HEARTILY AND OFTEN ...LIVE LONGER AND HAVE BETTER OVER ALL HEALTH....JUST LIKE WHEN THEY BRING PUPPIES TO THE CONVALESENT HOMES AND THE OVERALL DEMENAOR OF PEOPLE CHANGES FOR THE BETTER.!!!

(COULDB5150 QUICKLY STEPS DOWN FROM HIS SOAP BOX)....javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')
Very Happy Very Happy

My bottom line is ...DAMN...what a bunch of wasted negative energy.........these people exert huh ??

Couldb5150

(to be read in an Andrew Dice Clay voice and tone)

BTW .
R²............YA KNOW DOROTHY.?.........................i DID HER!!!!!!!...Ba Da Bing!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.

ReyRey

Post Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:54 pm   Reply with quote         

I also was PM'd by someone saying that they like to spend time with thier children looking at the images but now they could not because of my image. If you really think about it. My picture has no nudity, nothing explicit. It has a girl, a tin man, a dog, and a can of oil that spilled. That is it. Only an adult mind could make the connection between that and sex. I would have no trouble showing that to my 3 year old daughter. It is like this image
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/ReyReyM/illusion_bottle.jpg
Adults will see two people having sex, children will only see dolphins playing. If the picture is dirty, it is only in your head Wink

Post Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Hmm, guess I have dirty head Very Happy Didn't even see the dolphins after 20 seconds of searching Laughing

Anywayz, my nephew (5 years old) loved your image. He likes the doggy (and I'm refeering to the dog Very Happy ) Immediately recognized Dorothy and Tin men. But that's it... nothing more and nothing less.

This is merely a suggestive image, You don't see anything explicit. I would have more trouble with those pictures showing manass or that image with the frontal nudity of that girl with 42 on her brests. (Not that I have any problem with it, it's just a comparision)

Post Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Wow our minds are dirty! Shocked time for a spring cleaning! Laughing

wendysmurfie

Post Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:58 pm   Reply with quote         

First thing i thought was "hey, TOTO! did not even see tin man or dorothy Laughing

Post Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:35 pm   Reply with quote         

damn...I saw nine dolphins. Again, no more nice guy.

Goat1981

Post Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:42 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
I also was PM'd by someone saying that they like to spend time with thier children looking at the images but now they could not because of my image. If you really think about it. My picture has no nudity, nothing explicit. It has a girl, a tin man, a dog, and a can of oil that spilled. That is it. Only an adult mind could make the connection between that and sex. I would have no trouble showing that to my 3 year old daughter. It is like this image
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/ReyReyM/illusion_bottle.jpg
Adults will see two people having sex, children will only see dolphins playing. If the picture is dirty, it is only in your head Wink

EXACTLY!!

rashdog
Site Moderator

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:04 am   Reply with quote         

Though I think you've done better with shadows before, the pic's symbolism carries the day. From the *erect* oil can tilt to the *spill* of the oil and the flayed feet and, especially, the dog's look....all of these small details add up to a complete whole....something that's done on a far more subconcious level in many ads than many people may realize.

I remember seeing an ad one time that had cream pouring over the crevices of a peach and trying to explain to my college English class why that had sexual connotations...only a few got it....<sigh>....

Canuck <º)))><

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:44 am   Reply with quote         

It's just a shame to see such talent wasted on juvenile humour, that's all. Making fun of sex and religion is the easiest thing to do. It would just be nice if people used their intellect rather than their groins for humour. I spent alot of time on my post and thought it would do rather well, but it is disheartening to see what actually gets voted for here. I realize that people also voted for the quality of the chop but that is nowhere reflected in the vote comments. By the majority of the comments on this thread it would appear that your sense of humour is widely shared and I can understand why the association with such a group becomes distasteful to some.

(I thought your previous day's post was brilliant by the way).

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:59 am   Reply with quote         

Quit being a prude and grow a sense of humor...

Canuck <º)))><

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:47 am   Reply with quote         

Case in point.

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:37 am   Reply with quote         

GET OVER IT!

Subliminal seduction is what advertisers have been using on the nitwits for the past several decades. You'll see naked women in beer's foam, ice cubes, among other images. It's rather cool actually to discern what we're being manipulated into...

splodge

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:51 am   Reply with quote         

I SEE DEAD .PPL

Hallcross Toots

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:36 am   Reply with quote         

You should all change your name to Condoleezza

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What the $#@! only 25 entries?? - Reply to topic