Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Explain your name! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

samuelb

Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:01 pm   Reply with quote         

uhm wel my real name is Ruben Samuel Beaupain. At home everyone calls me Sam or Sammy.
Ones there was an article in the paper about me (nothing bad Wink ) and they wrote my name Samuelb, not realy sure why but now I use it as a "nick" on the net.

http://www.shmugle.com
Stevster

Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Stevster was a typo, should have been Stevester! Laughing

Marx-Man

Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Ooo how did i get my nick name.Shocked

well mark is my name
I used a scout and d-eagle

Never gave it much thought but I went on cs source one day about 2 years ago and donned the nick Marksman but it sucked on the mic so i shortened it to Marks, when i joined 4th infantry with avp and sgt kickass it was changed to Sniper: Marx and then to Marxman which it stayed... until gunz online then it was converted to Marx-Man
on the forums i visit
which it stayed untill I typo-ed the capital off man Evil or Very Mad

the sig is a play on creating things.

Vairkjosa

Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Wink Vairkjosa... Valkyrie same thing different language. In response to my favorite heroin! Just imagine the most gorgeous, beautiful woman you can, put a magic sword in her hand and then know she loves ya!

Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:37 pm   Reply with quote         

I got the name from writing my first innitial J, then spelling my middle name backwards neyaw, then ending it with my last innitial T.... I didn't realize it at the time, but everyone thinks my name is Jeny. Therefore assuming that I am a girl... I'm not a girl...

MindGraph

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:08 am   Reply with quote         

It's short for my graphics business MinDesign Graphics but I'm known now to my PSC buds as MG...I think it's cause the ppl I hang with on the site don't like to type much....hmmmmm

Megpowergirl

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Megpowergirl

Meg-my name and initials Smile
Powergirl- I am a strong little woman in and out (I'm only 5'4" some people think that I am younger then what I am very often). I have been through hell and back my entire life with family issues and many other issues and death has not grabbed me yet and I have not lost my sanity... I think Powergirl is a good touch

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:11 am   Reply with quote         

I just ran across this site one night and thought I'd enter a photo. I just threw the first stupid username I could think of to sign up and now I'm gettin' into it - am stuck with this dumb name forever? Doh! I can't find anywhere to change it.

Z

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Well Z is simple yet, Z actually stands for my car, 350z! She's my baby! A few details about her, she's blue, tinted windows, and the "Track" version. Smile

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:29 pm   Reply with quote         

HiDeHo wrote:
I just ran across this site one night and thought I'd enter a photo. I just threw the first stupid username I could think of to sign up and now I'm gettin' into it - am stuck with this dumb name forever? Doh! I can't find anywhere to change it.

HA! Laughing
Hi-Dee-Hi-Dee-Hi-Dee-Ho...Cab Calloway!

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:05 am   Reply with quote         

None of your fucking business jerkoff

podgorski

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:03 am   Reply with quote         

Mine is simple: Podgorski is my last name Wink

ece

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:08 pm   Reply with quote         

hello guys.. i just saw your topic about explaining names, my real name is Ece which means queen in Turkish Smile

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:39 pm   Reply with quote         

ynot... my name backwards(tony) Very Happy

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:18 pm   Reply with quote         

my name is matt i make skateboards and do graphic design for skate companies mainly logos. thats where the "sk8" is shortened to. i still skate today after 20 years of doing it. during those 20 years i've been called many a names from people that didn't have respect for me or my love of skating. (then again i didn't have much respect for their concrete and asphault property ) i listen to punk hense the "Punk" part and the nogood is useally how people start their bitch fest towards me and my skating..... to combine the name " NOGOODSK8RPUNK " my what a run on sentence Laughing

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Explain your name! - Reply to topic