Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - alias - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:47 am   Reply with quote         

who is saying i am an alias here??? i chop single , i vote single,i give comments single, i have no alias. soo is there anybody who wants to say something do it now,
And i am getting a little bit sick about this endless talking about votings, by the way what can you do with all these votes , hang theme on your wall,???
be proud when you make something that is apreciated by the voters, it s nice to see that people like your work, Cow played an honest alias, she never voted on her self, thats what aliases do yes?? i agree No aliases in this PSC house. Annajon you better post a second entrie with only cows, why not its good and funny.
So i say to those who want to listen , just do your best, make chops , learn from those who are better in skills or ideas and have funn, thats this psc is all about, express your innerself and be greatfull that you can do this here. There are millions of people in the world, dying from hunger, war, and other things.
so let us be kind for each other and have funn. thats all i have to say. RON

TeamBigBlue

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:04 am   Reply with quote         

No aliases here mate!

bigbuck

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:06 am   Reply with quote         

Hey that handsome bloke looks like me!

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:07 am   Reply with quote         

TeamBigBlue wrote:
No aliases here mate!
i agree

mike.b.

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:10 am   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
who is saying i am an alias here??? i chop single , i vote single,i give comments single, i have no alias. soo is there anybody who wants to say something do it now,
And i am getting a little bit sick about this endless talking about votings, by the way what can you do with all these votes , hang theme on your wall,???
be proud when you make something that is apreciated by the voters, it s nice to see that people like your work, Cow played an honest alias, she never voted on her self, thats what aliases do yes?? i agree No aliases in this PSC house. Annajon you better post a second entrie with only cows, why not its good and funny.
So i say to those who want to listen , just do your best, make chops , learn from those who are better in skills or ideas and have funn, thats this psc is all about, express your innerself and be greatfull that you can do this here. There are millions of people in the world, dying from hunger, war, and other things.

i have a question.....i live with charger 69 he is a member here...me and him both run a little graphics site...he introduced me to psc....we live in the same house..we are best friends..we share the same internet connection....i do my voting here at home ..he has to do his voting at work ..because we cannot vote for the same entry on a shared connection....i an an advantage user ..but i do not share with him the upcomming contest..like im supposed to do...i play fair and we both love editing and chopping it is our passion....we strive to be better at chopping and editing..........is this ok.??????? if not then we have to do something..because i love this site..ever since he introduced it to me....i am addicted...please give me an insider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........we are 2 different people that share the same passion for art...is this ok???

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:17 am   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
candron wrote:

i have a question.....i live with charger 69 he is a member here...me and him both run a little graphics site...he introduced me to psc....we live in the same house..we are best friends..we share the same internet connection....i do my voting here at home ..he has to do his voting at work ..because we cannot vote for the same entry on a shared connection....i an an advantage user ..but i do not share with him the upcomming contest..like im supposed to do...i play fair and we both love editing and chopping it is our passion....we strive to be better at chopping and editing..........is this ok.??????? if not then we have to do something..because i love this site..ever since he introduced it to me....i am addicted...please give me an insider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........we are 2 different people that share the same passion for art...is this ok???
i am not to the one who can say whats wrong . but i think you both play a fair, so go on and keep up your good works

annajon

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:22 am   Reply with quote         

@ mike.b.29

Very Happy - ask splodge

But seriously - what you are saying is making me think again about the whole discussion on alias accounts. I know that I can't vote on my own entries, I would not even be able to RATE my own entries - because of the IP connections. But, if you and your other half can't even vote on different accounts from the same computer - then where is the problem in the discussions comming from? Because you just proofed that that is a mute point.

Having the second account Cow did not make me want to vote more, but judging by what you just wrote it would not even have been possible even when I wanted to, right?

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:34 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
@ mike.b.29

Very Happy - ask splodge

But seriously - what you are saying is making me think again about the whole discussion on alias accounts. I know that I can't vote on my own entries, I would not even be able to RATE my own entries - because of the IP connections. But, if you and your other half can't even vote on different accounts from the same computer - then where is the problem in the discussions comming from? Because you just proofed that that is a mute point.

Having the second account Cow did not make me want to vote more, but judging by what you just wrote it would not even have been possible even when I wanted to, right?
dear annajon i dont want to start an discussion here about alias stuff, i just wanted to say that i am not, thats it, greetings ron,

DGahan

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:39 am   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
TeamBigBlue wrote:
No aliases here mate!
i agree

i agree too

splodge

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:51 am   Reply with quote         

only 1 account operating from candron's IP address,
3 operating from my address, me, the g/f and GIFted,
i would like to go into the history of aliases and the reasons behind them, but i wont, enough to say 95% where made for fun in the old chat, fresh start, simply thought of a better name,
it's the 5% that we want rid off, made for cheating on votes, causing trouble in the forums/chat and reopening banned acounts, end of story, let it go!

Hallcross Toots

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:54 am   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
only 1 account operating from candron's IP address,
3 operating from my address, me, the g/f and GIFted,
i would like to go into the history of aliases and the reasons behind them, but i wont, enough to say 95% where made for fun in the old chat, fresh start, simply thought of a better name,
it's the 5% that we want rid off, made for cheating on votes, causing trouble in the forums/chat and reopening banned acounts, end of story, let it go!
thanks for cleaning this up splodge
end of story

Tawiskaro

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:01 am   Reply with quote         

End of story. Cool

TheShaman

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:06 am   Reply with quote         

Dot & Grefix live together, there have been others as well. I don't think you've got a problem there brother.

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:31 am   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29: another reason so many aliases were started in the first place was becuase the ex boss decided to knock the number of votes a person could use from 30 down to 15, most old timers simpley opened a second account so they could still have 30 votes, that is old history now, so are almost all those second accounts, what was i saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh yes, you and charger 69 should be able to use all your votes from the same address

Hallcross Toots
ReinMan

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:46 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
Dot & Grefix live together.

SURELY THE APOCALYPSE MUST BE UPON US!!!!! Shocked Shocked

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - alias - Reply to topic