Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Zeitgeist- The Moive - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Stevster

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:47 am   Reply with quote         

Designed2522 wrote:
This shit is very scary, has anyone else seen this??? If you have not I highly recommend taking a look and learning exactly what happening behind the scenes in our world!!!

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

What's wierd is that this was posted about the same time last year. Raising Brow Maybe there is a video that could explain this as well. Laughing

supak0ma

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:12 am   Reply with quote         

the part about money and how central banks rob us is true, so true, so upsetting. wouldn't it be logical for a nation to print its own money?

mike.b.

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:16 am   Reply with quote         

deleted

janetdog

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:54 am   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
mike.b.29 wrote:

so you can believe wat a korrupt government tells you

I believe nothing any government tells me. (except for the bit everybody believes: That which furthers my own personal agenda :constipated smiley here:
mike.b.29 wrote:

..and that war is not profitable,it just happens

Depends who you are. Go step into advanchat and ask Woodie
how he likes his yacht.
mike.b.29 wrote:
thats not brainwashing thats just plain ignorance

Right about now I am about wondering at your creative use of brain function.
mike.b.29 wrote:
SCIENCE its been here just a little bit longer

SCIENCE has been here just a bit longer than what?
mike.b.29 wrote:
....sorry dont want to offend anyone...

Not to worry. We are very tolerant of our 'special' friends.

science was the first breath of life on this great planet....been here longer than ANYBODY or ANYTHING...i didnt call you any names ....so why do you call me ,""" a special friend""" i am not retarded...nor did i ride the short bus to school!!...in this country we have the right to speech and opinion ....so i excersise that right......and wats this about a yacht??????

Along with your right to free speech. Everyone else has the right to say what you are freely speaking is wrong. Most people come to PSC to get away from this sorta stuff. Please, Save this for Fox News.com.

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:40 am   Reply with quote         

Along with your right to free speech. Everyone else has the right to say what you are freely speaking is wrong. Most people come to PSC to get away from this sorta stuff. Please, Save this for Fox News.com.[/quote]

but im not the one that posted this thread all i did was speak on it....................cause it was there and i have seen the movie..thats wat attracted me to this thread.....the title..how am i wrong?? because i said science is real..if its not real and you dont believe in science then write your congress man ..and tell him to pose a bill to remove science from our school systems.......thus it brings itself right back to the united states government system.....they want it in our school systems ..for a reason.....................one of my favorite quotes comes from president george bush....and after i watched this movie i found out that president george bush quoted adolf hitler....just so happens to be the same quote i love..if you want to learn more go here http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ .....not sure where the quote is at in the movie.. but it scared the crap out of me...just to let you know...weve been lied to ...and thats all i am saying ..i am ending this right here because i am not a BIGOT i just believe wat i believe ..and i am happy for other people who believe different that is their freedom and their right....hopfully you dont think im an asshole..i just refuse to believe wat others believe..for i am a leader and follow noone:) Smile have a nice day

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:02 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm not in this discussion...

RE: Woody...who worked in Iraq for over a year or so, risking his life to earn some good money and is back home now...doesn't own a yacht. He inherited his brother-in-law's cruise boat after a terrible underwater repair accident that claimed his brother-in-law's life last year.

I'm glad that he's now making a living in the States rather than in that hell hole.

....carry on.

dewdew

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:29 pm   Reply with quote         

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

In other words...if you feel your goverment is FOOKING you over a stump, You have the right to throw them Bastards out. The question is WILL YOU EXCERSISE THAT RIGHT.....or just bitch about it.

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Ehem...Blah Blah Blah Blah BLAHBLAHBLAH!! Blah BlahBlahBlahBlahBlah Blah Blah, BlahBlahBlahBlahBlah? BLAHBITY BLAH! BlahBlahBlah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah blahbity BlahBlah.

Blah Blah Blah BlahBlah. Blah? Blah! BlahBlah... BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH! BLAAH!!

Blah Blah Blah BlahBlah:

1-Blah BlahBlah Blah Blah.

2-Blah BlahBlahBlahBlah.

3-Blah.

Blah, Blah BlahBlahBlah Blah? Blah BlahBlah, Blah Blah BlahBlah BlahBlah Blah Blah Blah Blah!

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:55 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
Ehem...Blah Blah Blah Blah BLAHBLAHBLAH!! Blah BlahBlahBlahBlahBlah Blah Blah, BlahBlahBlahBlahBlah? BLAHBITY BLAH! BlahBlahBlah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah blahbity BlahBlah.

Blah Blah Blah BlahBlah. Blah? Blah! BlahBlah... BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH! BLAAH!!

Blah Blah Blah BlahBlah:

1-Blah BlahBlah Blah Blah.

2-Blah BlahBlahBlahBlah.

3-Blah.

Blah, Blah BlahBlahBlah Blah? Blah BlahBlah, Blah Blah BlahBlah BlahBlah Blah Blah Blah Blah!

hahahaha LMFAO

mike.b.

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:56 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

In other words...if you feel your goverment is FOOKING you over a stump, You have the right to throw them Bastards out. The question is WILL YOU EXCERSISE THAT RIGHT.....or just bitch about it.

ill prolly just complain alot...i mean wats the power of one voice going to do me??

ScionShade

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:33 pm   Reply with quote         

I was joshing with the guy.
Calm down , take a deep breath.
There now.

dewdew

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:53 pm   Reply with quote         

M29...What can your one voice do?.....That's up to you to decide. Moses, Martin Luther King , Mother Teresa all had one voice.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Zeitgeist- The Moive - Reply to topic