Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Yeah....I know. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:17 pm   Reply with quote         

I still don't know which entry is yours. Confused

Post Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:08 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
I did not mean for this to be a beat up edovan thread. Please don't. Everyone has their own reasons for things.
I was making fun of "My" image. I had no time to work on anything this week so I had a little time last night. I came up with some good ideas but I knew they would take waaaay too much time to find the right sources, so I ended up doing a generic idea, (mostly by hand) but I just tried to do it the best I could. I had to go to sleep so I stopped short. It was finished but I could have done a lot more. I posted the image with the thought that I was out of the H2H. I knew it was clean work for the most part but a weak idea. I was shocked to see that I might actually pass through. I was not at all happy about my entry. That is why I started this thread. To poke fun at myself. (before Arc does) Laughing
dont worry, this will blow over as a fart in canada Very Happy Laughing

rockyjob

Post Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:45 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
I did not mean for this to be a beat up edovan thread. Please don't. Everyone has their own reasons for things.
I was making fun of "My" image. I had no time to work on anything this week so I had a little time last night. I came up with some good ideas but I knew they would take waaaay too much time to find the right sources, so I ended up doing a generic idea, (mostly by hand) but I just tried to do it the best I could. I had to go to sleep so I stopped short. It was finished but I could have done a lot more. I posted the image with the thought that I was out of the H2H. I knew it was clean work for the most part but a weak idea. I was shocked to see that I might actually pass through. I was not at all happy about my entry. That is why I started this thread. To poke fun at myself. (before Arc does) Laughing

POKING is UNEXEPTABLE!!! Razz

edovan

Post Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:53 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Tesore wrote:
No, your not!
But I'm sorry for edovan also Confused

I'm not. SOMEthing coulda been posted.

I did post something, in case you didn't notice.
I took a bright pixel (from the source) that I thought was pretty, made it true white (#ffffff) with Levels, supersized it to 700x700 and added a some text. Wink

Now peoeple, please let this go, move on and enjoy the current and upcoming great H2H entries.

Good night everyone.
edovan

Post Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:14 pm   Reply with quote         

rockyjob wrote:
So much frustration...?? So much frustration? If he had decided that he didn't have the time or inspiration he should have given his spot to anyone else.. He needed to be mature and post a thread.. warned who ever would like to post. If he didn't want it then ok.. but at least post the crap you've got.. its much better than a no show or a stupid apology... Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes If you don't have the time don't register...
Yes he had awesome stuff in this h2h but this is NOT acceptable..
Stupid apology, yes indeed, but this is not about not having time. If that was the case I wouldn't have posted the "awesome stuff" I did in the previous battles, would I?
rockyjob

Post Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:54 pm   Reply with quote         

edovan wrote:
rockyjob wrote:
So much frustration...?? So much frustration? If he had decided that he didn't have the time or inspiration he should have given his spot to anyone else.. He needed to be mature and post a thread.. warned who ever would like to post. If he didn't want it then ok.. but at least post the crap you've got.. its much better than a no show or a stupid apology... Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes If you don't have the time don't register...
Stupid apology, yes indeed, but this is not about not having time. If that was the case I wouldn't have posted the "awesome stuff" I did in the previous battles, would I?

Sorry bud.. I was too harsh on you.. Confused
But I would've liked to see your unfinished work instead of the text... Even unfinished we would still get to see the idea. Again, my apologies Sad Confused
I'm embarrassed to say but, I guess it was a little bit about me not getting to post again in your spot... Sad
Sorry for saying those things without thinking straight.. I can get a little stressed when a shitty morning comes, but that is no reason to take it all out on people who have nothing to do with it Confused

ReyRey

Post Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:13 pm   Reply with quote         

rockyjob wrote:
edovan wrote:
rockyjob wrote:

But I would've liked to see your unfinished work instead of the text... Even unfinished we would still get to see the idea. Again, my apologies Sad Confused
I'm embarrassed to say but, I guess it was a little bit about me not getting to post again in your spot... Sad
Sorry for saying those things without thinking straight.. I can get a little stressed when a shitty morning comes, but that is no reason to take it all out on people who have nothing to do with it Confused

Shocked rambo OFF WITH HIS HEAD I SAY!!!!!

rockyjob

Post Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:35 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
rockyjob wrote:
edovan wrote:
rockyjob wrote:

Shocked rambo OFF WITH HIS HEAD I SAY!!!!!

Shocked

ReinMan

Post Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Can I go release the soiled monkeys now? Shocked

Post Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:07 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Can I go spank the soiled monkeys now? Shocked

Shocked Shocked

Post Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:30 am   Reply with quote         

Raising Brow

Post Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Can I go spank the oiled monkey now? Shocked

ReinMan

Post Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:59 am   Reply with quote         

Rolling Eyes I don't think you guys HEARD me correctly. Rolling Eyes

ReyRey

Post Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:29 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Rolling Eyes I don't think you guys HEARD me correctly. Rolling Eyes

You can "hear" us?? Shocked
What am I saying now?? Hmmm

ReyRey

Post Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Let's see Rolling Eyes Who is my next challenger that I will have to call and threaten into not posting. If you can't beat them, Have them Wacked!! rambo

Laughing Wink

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Yeah....I know. - Reply to topic