Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Fearless Roll: Finished!!!!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun May 03, 2009 6:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Sun May 03, 2009 6:31 pm   Reply with quote         

rett435 wrote:
This is AWESOME!! This is such a cool idea, I wish I had been aware of its happening (and good enough @ PS to join). I've even started to piece the chops together on my own.

Now, I know I'm a nobody around here, and this may come across the wrong way about some posts that have already been completed, but .... in trying to seam the pics I've noticed that few so far have been "seamless". Now, I don't really know how hard it might be to make it seamless, but I do know that the entire left edge of your picture has to match the right edge of the post before you.

Everyone does know that it's the whole edge that has to match and not just some small piece, right?

Sorry if I've offended anyone, I just thought that if this were corrected before it's too late in the game, it would make the Roll a lot more special.

Rett

Thanks!

I have been taking the images and putting them together here on my end and with very little tweaking, everyone's is fine. I have been watching the video and it seems like one big picture. (Awesome!)

We are almost halfway there and I can't wait to show everyone the finished product...

PS. Awesome pic Tes! Very Happy

Mir

Post Sun May 03, 2009 6:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:

bounce

Laughing

Haha love it Tes Very Happy

rett435

Post Sun May 03, 2009 6:45 pm   Reply with quote         

@ Tes,

Once again, I don't want to belittle anyone's work. In fact, they are all extraordinary comps. The hardest thing for me to seam was between pictures 4 and 5. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7729/compositej.jpg I know the edge that was left to work with was really hard to match up, but couldn't everyone just do as Eve did and use a larger portion of the previous post in the chop? (just a thought) She (Eve) also layered over the previous pic instead of trying to match a difficult source.

And as I said, I'm not really qualified to give advice in this area, it just seems to me that the more attention to detail given to this in the beginning, the more beautiful the final result.

Thanks for responding Tes,

Rett

Tesore

Post Sun May 03, 2009 7:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Thank you Rett, a good comment is always appreciated!
It is very nice for 'Bneises & The Choppers' that everyone sympathises this way! Wink

*Has highly faith in this project*

the burning couch

Post Sun May 03, 2009 8:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:

bounce

Laughing

Confused Laughing

Dont wait up for me.....who ever is next in line (Nathan, I believe) go right on ahead...I will blend both Eve's and Nat's with mine, so we can keep this rollin.......I'll be back sometime next week with my image.

Nathan...if you have your image done already, post it (or send it to me) and I will merge it with mine or I could send you the right (finished) section of mine if you would rather .

Thanks
*!*

Post Sun May 03, 2009 8:27 pm   Reply with quote         

rett435 wrote:
@ Tes,

Once again, I don't want to belittle anyone's work. In fact, they are all extraordinary comps. The hardest thing for me to seam was between pictures 4 and 5. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7729/compositej.jpg I know the edge that was left to work with was really hard to match up, but couldn't everyone just do as Eve did and use a larger portion of the previous post in the chop? (just a thought) She (Eve) also layered over the previous pic instead of trying to match a difficult source.

And as I said, I'm not really qualified to give advice in this area, it just seems to me that the more attention to detail given to this in the beginning, the more beautiful the final result.

Thanks for responding Tes,

Rett

Good eye!

Most of the merge work is done in PMs. Here's what happens in the background... When chopper A finishes their work, it gets passed to chopper B. They can now edit the pic in front of them a little bit to get it just right. If they do that, I get the edited of A's and the new of Chopper B's. And they post their part of it. Smile

A couple of splits later and it is just perfect. The edited of A's doesn't always get posted, it's mostly in PMs or here in my lab. Smile

TJ

Post Sun May 03, 2009 8:53 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="Tesore"]

bounce

Laughing[/quote

Nice work Tesore. Were do you find time to do it all? Your awesome and what to give you a BIG, BIG KISS! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks for being you! Hug
Your bud, TJ

rett435

Post Sun May 03, 2009 9:00 pm   Reply with quote         

bneises wrote:
The edited of A's doesn't always get posted, it's mostly in PMs or here in my lab. Smile

Did not know this Shocked Really makes me look like an ass, but it's good to know that my comments are welcome.

Thanks

Rett

Tesore

Post Sun May 03, 2009 9:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
Thanks for being you!
Your bud, TJ

Embarassed

I just keep you rollin' TBC
Wink

Tesore

Post Sun May 03, 2009 10:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Have mercy pale

Oke, oke... I'm out now!

Enjoy, Nathan Very Happy

TJ

Post Sun May 03, 2009 11:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
Have mercy pale

Oke, oke... I'm out now!

Enjoy, Nathan Very Happy

Looks like your up Nat... Laughing

Tesore

Post Sun May 03, 2009 11:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Nathan is still in the H2H... so we need to have patience!

Wink

dewdew

Post Sun May 03, 2009 11:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Jesus Christ....take my entry OUT. This is unreal, all the talent we have here and no-one can blend with my chop any better than a jagged edge.... Argh

I done as i was told...i blended my chop with Blues on one side. I was not trying to make it difficult or anything. Hell, Blue even has a face in the corner of his.....still i think i blended ok with it.

#4...#4....i usually don't take offense to my work being judged...but everyone is having such a hard time with BLENDING into the #4 slot. JUST JERK IT OUT, then maybe it'll look better to everyone.

captainSMITTY11

Post Sun May 03, 2009 11:57 pm   Reply with quote         

wow first time i read this forum front to back and it is amazing

imo i dont mind the edge between 4 and 5 because the planes make a nice transition, maybe if the harshness of the edge bugs some people the planes could be bursting out and soften the edge of the blue?? just an idea

another thing i was thinking was maybe to add a "thought bubble" going from (i think it was Jordans) to eves to connect the two a little more...idk kinda bored tonight so just throwing out ideas.

anyway looks great

Capn

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Fearless Roll: Finished!!!!!! - Reply to topic