Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Tounge? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

dewdew

Post Wed May 20, 2009 12:12 pm   Reply with quote         

I remember spelling bee's from grade school, and the first thing the teacher would say is: SOUND IT OUT, Then spell it. Doh! This rule does not work if you live below Tennessee or West of Texas.

Tongue Shocked Sounds like what the hooker got after giving a BJ. TUNG'gOO. Cool

It rymes with HUNG...So it must be spelt (Spelled)...TUNG. Razz

I notice the Dutch like vowels...shit they even Double them together. AA, EE,II,OO,UU. Laughing Then they add vowels thru-out the word...just to mess with ya head. Wink
Except Ron...he just goes apeshit on all 26 letters....he will take out some, and put in extra. Hug Funny Bastard keeps me laughing...thats better than good spelling, by far. Cool

Scrumpy

Post Wed May 20, 2009 12:18 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:

Except Ron...he just goes apeshit on all 26 letters....he will take out some, and put in extra. Hug Funny Bastard keeps me laughing...thats better than good spelling, by far. Cool

Laughing Laughing

Post Wed May 20, 2009 2:11 pm   Reply with quote         

maybe papagaaieeieren (parrot eggs) is a valid dutch word. I'm not sure though.

Post Wed May 20, 2009 2:19 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:

Hahaha Laughing Laughing

Post Wed May 20, 2009 2:39 pm   Reply with quote         

hottentottentententoonstelling Very Happy Laughing F..k it arrrrrrrr i am a viking Very Happy

kinetic_be

Post Wed May 20, 2009 2:50 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
hottentottentententoonstelling Very Happy Laughing F..k it arrrrrrrr i am a viking Very Happy

Sounds more like a pirate Cool

Dragon

Post Wed May 20, 2009 2:53 pm   Reply with quote         

teh fnuny prat si yuo cna raed wrdos in a snteenec no mtatre hwo mxide up as lngo as teh fsitr ltert is in teh rghit psitnooi

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed May 20, 2009 3:30 pm   Reply with quote         

How about the Mounted Marlin they call a fake swordfish... Laughing Shocked Rolling Eyes

Post Wed May 20, 2009 5:57 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
I remember spelling bee's from grade school, and the first thing the teacher would say is: SOUND IT OUT, Then spell it. Doh! This rule does not work if you live below Tennessee or West of Texas.

Tongue Shocked Sounds like what the hooker got after giving a BJ. TUNG'gOO. Cool

It rymes with HUNG...So it must be spelt (Spelled)...TUNG. Razz

I notice the Dutch like vowels...shit they even Double them together. AA, EE,II,OO,UU. Laughing Then they add vowels thru-out the word...just to mess with ya head. Wink
Very Happy Laughing tanks Very Happy nise to heer Laughing Laughing

btw longest word in dutch is: meervoudigepersoonlijkheidsstoornis Very Happy Very Happy translated rey rey Very Happy Laughing what? what? Very Happy Very Happy

kinetic_be

Post Thu May 21, 2009 9:30 am   Reply with quote         

Nope, not true.
The longest word is: 'zandzeepsodemineraalwatersteenstralen' Smile

kinetic_be

Post Thu May 21, 2009 9:36 am   Reply with quote         

In 1983 Guinness World of recorfds had used this word as the longest Dutch word 'Haarlemmermeerpolderstraatlantaarnopstekersverenigingscontributieophal ersinstructieboekjesontwerpersinrichting ' (110) letters.

Laughing

TheShaman

Post Thu May 21, 2009 9:45 am   Reply with quote         

That means something like " cat " doesn't it Laughing

Post Thu May 21, 2009 9:58 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
That means something like " cat " doesn't it Laughing
Laughing

Post Thu May 21, 2009 11:06 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl

Post Thu May 21, 2009 11:14 am   Reply with quote         

I have watched this thread with some amusement for a while and just wanted to wade in with my 2¢ worth.

First, I work in advertising and graphic design. To a great extent, words are my life as I use them in almost every phase of my work, so accuracy of spelling and diction are extremely important to me.

Yes, misspellings abound on this site, mistakes are made by members and mods alike. Poor diction is also prevalent and frankly, some of the mistake I see make me a little irate.

BUT . . . . I am here for the chopping, not for the diction and I realize that for many of our members English is a second or even a third language so I think they do pretty well for themselves.

This site is about chopping. Let's be concerned with the chopping and not worry about the mistakes in how people type in their messages.

That's just how I feel.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Tounge? - Reply to topic