Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What has happened???? - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ReyRey

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:07 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey sucks! Claf Rules!
Signed,
Claf

Heinlein

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
I'll explain, I have a large format printer for putting images on canvas, I printed 5150 a freebie, all he had to do was say thank you, but no, he ordered a bunch of spaghetti, @ $1500 dollars worth, for that he gave me 6 months Advantage, and he sent me $150. bucks with a story about how he'll make payments, bla bla bla, never sending anything else, so after a year of this I told him last year to lose my phone #, and forget my name, but every 2-3 months or so, I get a call or e-mail saying I forgot your address give it to me again so I can send you some $, today I get an e-mail telling me to look at what he posted, so I'm calling him out. I wrote him off last year, but he keeps on with this bullspaghetti, I heard he pulled something similar with Naiko too. So Mike you want to explain what you're going to do next?

Shocked

Well, I do not blame you one bit PVS.
I know how it feels to get hosed.

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
bud1121 wrote:
I feel this is a slap in the face to all who are here having fun so if you don't like what your seeing don't look imo get off your high horse

Who is this directed at? Me or 5150?

I believe he's directing that towards the mental guy.....oh, wait! Laughing

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Sorry, joined the military, been kinda busy.

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:09 pm   Reply with quote         

bud1121 wrote:
I feel this is a slap in the face to all who are here having fun so if you don't like what your seeing don't look imo get off your high horse

I feel the same way... 5150 can get the flower out of here and stay out. if you dont like it go join worthless1000. I checked your portfolio and it seems to me the lack of ability is in there!

On behalf of anyone having fun here, flower off! Laughing

And to top it off your an casserole thief! you got some nerve calling anyone out here. Maybe you all will disagree and banish me cause this douchebag is your friend but so be it! I'm sick of people saying there is a lack of artistic ability here. At least we're here and anyone who posts anything is at least trying to keep this site alive!

OK, i will step down now... having a very spaghettity day and this just micturates me off.

ReyRey

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:23 pm   Reply with quote         

(Sends Flowers to Jordan792) Very Happy
I ain't getting my head cut off!! Cool

ReyRey

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Jordan...Look into my eyes..

You are getting very sleepy.... Shocked

couldb5150

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:15 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
I blame chopper's block and the chopper's clock. Got too much of one and not enough of the other. Razz

enough said !!!....classic I AGREE!!!!

~5150

bud1121

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:29 pm   Reply with quote         

5150 not you PVS

couldb5150

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
I'll explain, I have a large format printer for putting images on canvas, I printed 5150 a freebie, all he had to do was say thank you, but no, he ordered a bunch of spaghetti, @ $1500 dollars worth, for that he gave me 6 months Advantage, and he sent me $150. bucks with a story about how he'll make payments, bla bla bla, never sending anything else, so after a year of this I told him last year to lose my phone #, and forget my name, but every 2-3 months or so, I get a call or e-mail saying I forgot your address give it to me again so I can send you some $, today I get an e-mail telling me to look at what he posted, so I'm calling him out. I wrote him off last year, but he keeps on with this bullspaghetti, I heard he pulled something similar with Naiko too. So Mike you want to explain what you're going to do next?

PVS and everyone else ....as we all know there are TWO sides to all stories.......PVS.......Karma is a Ballerina ....i thought you were more professional than this ?...i thank you for what you did for me ........TY

You were paid in full........I have no idea why you would post such incorrect info?..............I love PSC ...all i was saying is it has changed ....and those of you whom know what I am talking about ....you know what i am talking about !!!!!!!!!!...sorry you have issues PVS.....again people..... there are ALWAYS two sides to a story ...and Helin and Jordan792 may want to do some fact checking before you spout off!...PVS has been paid in FULL.....He (as all of us do ) has his own set of issues!.........PVS is a great guy and talented ........can't understand why the blatant shots and disrespect and i challenge anyone to talk to Naiko and see how I have "bamboozled" him......all i did was call him in France ...from the USA at $25.00 for one minute to see "how he was doing cause he was MIA at the time ...........Again PVS is very talented......I begrudge him nothing !!!!!!! ....

Now i will STFUAC

~5150

PS I never "ordered" anything from PVS

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Here's a better way of wording things 5150 "What happened to the older generation of choppers from this site" - instead of indirectly and very directly calling everyone and anyone who's not them untalented. There's a lot of new talent here, and a lot of learners, and a lot of us who are slow learners, and slow choppers.

I like you 5150, you taught me a thing or two about making gifs back in the days. I think you are genuinely a decent guy.

Here's the deal though, things change, people change, and even our beloved websites change. Sometimes for the good, and sometimes not. Get used to it, as it is just the way of life.

Please don't insult the few people remaining who are trying to continue to improve and make this a very talented and friendly community.

Thanks buddy.

Am I mental?

Synthvet

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:53 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Jordan...Look into my eyes..

You are getting very sleepy.... Shocked

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

rockyjob

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:12 pm   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
Hey fellow lunatics here in the PSC asylum.......What has happened....years ago this site was awesome with lots of talent!.......Now I look at it and the voting ways and I am so sad!!

What the hell......I remember when Marco, PVS,Sage,Anfa,Shaman,Martex, Blue Lurker,and Mikey. Ferrel hamster,and DON'T ANYONE FORGET REY-REY (the best of all of of us)...what has happened the quality of chops is so poor...,,.come on people JSTFUC.......I am so done ...as I slowly step down off my soap box............sorry but someone had to say it !!!! I so miss years ago when this site rocked !!!!!

~5150

And I suppose you contribute a lot to this site right? Your last post was a month and a half ago, you're apparently a scammer and still, you have the courage to complain about picture quality, and member participation? Why don't you flowering chop then?

JORDAN792

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:16 pm   Reply with quote         

rey rey! She has eyes?..... Thanks, i needed that! Very Happy

5150, i agree there are two sides to every story and I shouldn't call you a thief without knowing the details..... that being said I meant all of the other stuff.
I think there is a lot of talent here. there are also some that could use some more practice, but to have someone come in and say none of you are as good as the old timers is just rude and very inconsiderate. I was already in a bad mood when i posted that so i apologize for the language and i apologize for calling you a thief, i dont know the facts about that. But there is a little acronym for people like you, STFUAC or go join Worthless100
Wink

JORDAN792

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:37 pm   Reply with quote         

oh yeah, rey rey and everyone else for that matter... I am not really a serial killer trapped in a die designers body. Even though i put off that vibe sometimes, i just like bloody stuff, cause if i were to see some of my chops in real life i would probably pass out like a quaker at a weather roast. Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What has happened???? - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.