Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Welcoming the new boss. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Tesore

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:38 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
I'm taking down every one of my images. If anyone wants to save a copy of any of my work, please do so now.

Yes, I like a copy of Vicious Cycle, please!
But I'm very sorry when you leave the building!!!
Confused

annajon

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:09 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
I'm taking down every one of my images. If anyone wants to save a copy of any of my work, please do so now.

I have to go to work, so wait a moment doing that, OK?

glennhanna

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:26 am   Reply with quote         

Perhaps the developing team and mods could work out a plan for a new website, owned by this team. Imagine how the new site would improve with developers getting paid for ideas that make the site fun and more profitable for them. The possibilities are endless. I fully understand why digitalpharoah would take down his images. Perhaps someday we'll have a separate site that he can display them at.

Without knowing or hearing from our new leader of PSC, we have no idea of the direction this place is heading. I say we take the entire community elsewhere, give the profitability power to the people actually working on the site. The PSC Facebook group is a good place to keep in touch outside of PSC if it came down to something like this.

pscbuzz
Site Moderator

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:19 am   Reply with quote         

ExpertRating dot com is pleased to announce that we are the new owners of photoshopcontest dot com. We take this opportunity to greet all the users and members of photoshopcontest dot com.

A little about ExpertRating. We are primarily a provider of skill assessment and e-Learning services. We have so far provided online certifications to more than 2,700,000 individuals in 160 countries. We are ISO certified and a TRUSTe seal holder. We also own a number of other popular Internet properties spread across different domains, photoshopcontest dot com being the latest addition to the bouquet.

The change in ownership of photoshopcontest dot com notwithstanding, the essence of the website will remain what it has always been and no policy change is in the offing. Photoshopcontest dot com is and will remain driven by the ideas of the users and we would be delighted to incorporate your suggestions. We are very excited to own this wonderful website and have already been exchanging ideas with some of the moderators about how to make the place even better for the community.

We value and cherish the contributions made by the users in the form of artwork, suggestions and discussions on photoshopcontest dot com. All such contributions shall continue to be your own property.

Wishing you all the very best!

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:47 am   Reply with quote         

Well think for a minute guys (and gals) When you found this site you didn't know who owned it and you joined it anyway! Well maybe a couple of you did. But in general the majority of the people had no idea who owned it when they joined. AND we had an owner (at least as long as I've been here) that didn't give a good shit about us or our interests in photoshop! So we are no worse off at this point in time! Let's see what these new owners are going to do and take it from there! Just my 2 cents! Wink

blue_lurker

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:52 am   Reply with quote         

Damnit Im running outa popcorn

Tesore

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:24 am   Reply with quote         

The News button is repaired! Shocked Very Happy Laughing

Blurker >>>

annajon

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:26 am   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:
Well think for a minute guys (and gals) When you found this site you didn't know who owned it and you joined it anyway! Well maybe a couple of you did. But in general the majority of the people had no idea who owned it when they joined. AND we had an owner (at least as long as I've been here) that didn't give a good shit about us or our interests in photoshop! So we are no worse off at this point in time! Let's see what these new owners are going to do and take it from there! Just my 2 cents! Wink

agreed on some points CC - just wish to know where the paypal money will go, thaz all

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:29 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
Cartoon Contractor wrote:

agreed on some points CC - just wish to know where the paypal money will go, thaz all

Check your news button! Wink

Tesore

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:56 pm   Reply with quote         

I DON'T like the new home page!!!
Wtf is going on???

Walk on... nothing to see here! Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Welcoming the new boss. - Reply to topic