Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - what are you listening to? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Oscar

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:15 am   Reply with quote         

I listen to whatever is on the radio

annajon

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:36 am   Reply with quote         

I don't listen to radio anymore, I create my own playlists on the computer, have about 90 hours of various music there.

splodge

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:29 am   Reply with quote         

noisy bastard next door playing his electric guitar badly and his girlfriend singing even worse, later on it will be a gang of black lads next door the other way doing some bob Marley renditions, quite well, then even later it will be over to the hallcross for some good old rock 'n' roll and punk rock.
what a cultured life i lead Smile

Hallcross Toots
Micose

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:49 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
Pandora... I may be getting confused there was a rock band that was a spin-off of a band but the leadsinger was gunned down on the stage I am thinking in Ohio? I maybe confusing pandora with that band but both started with a P. That's goin to drive me batshit now trying to think up that band name. What genre is pandora? Oh wait you mean it was a website not a band name my bad so sorry dumb blonde duh! Embarassed

http://pandora.com is a site when u can create ur own lists of songs, by a system that adds songs following a style....

Micose

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:50 am   Reply with quote         

TutorMe wrote:
Micose wrote:
the best one is PAndora.net i ve been listening to it for 5 months then American law and french laws problem, we recieved a message overhere saying that theywere sorry but foreign people wont be able to log in from now" stuff... Mad Crying or Very sad
maybe i could try this one u linked...

Are you sure you're not talking about pandora.com? .net redirects to a ... well, not a music site to say the least.

.com yes sorry Wink
here what they say to me:
" Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for most listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We believe that you are in France (your IP address appears to be blah.blah.blah.blah). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at pandora-support@pandora.com

If you are a paid subscriber, please contact us at pandora-support@pandora.com and we will issue a pro-rated refund to the credit card you used to sign up. If you have been using Pandora, we will keep a record of your existing stations and bookmarked artists and songs, so that when we are able to launch in your country, they will be waiting for you.

We will be notifying listeners as licensing agreements are established in individual countries. If you would like to be notified by email when Pandora is available in your country, please enter your email address below. The pace of global licensing is hard to predict, but we have the ultimate goal of being able to offer our service everywhere.

We share your disappointment and greatly appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

shitty!
Sad

splodge

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:02 am   Reply with quote         

Hallcross Toots
splodge

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:42 am   Reply with quote         

what a strange day, currently got a band set up in a double garage that backs on to my house, sounds good, female singer with a sweet voice Smile

Hallcross Toots

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

Splodge- Where the devil do you live? It sounds like a hotbed of music. I mean I don't have neighbors like that the worse I have is some fool going down the street with his car stereo turned up so the sub-bass woofers makes my house shake. You are truly in a musical Society, in a way I envy that. Cool

splodge

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:51 am   Reply with quote         

some of the black guys that normally play next door went around to the rock band that were practicing in the garage, had a little jam session, it was great Smile

i live in what is classed as the 'red light' area of doncaster, full of flats, and bedsit, lots of young people, foreigners and students

Hallcross Toots

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:05 pm   Reply with quote         

well it makes for no dull moments I would say, I would love to live in an area like that. Of course there may be some places like that in the US but you'd have to move to a rather large city or a college dorm. Here in the US it's all about urban sprawl and how far you can get from everybody including any public transportation.. That's great Splodge!

Wiz

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:25 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
I have found this great site called
www.radioblogclub dot com and you just type in your artist or your fav song and it pops up a playlist sorto of like on demand radio ...you can't download it but it's nice anyway.

Right now I am into all kinds of music like Bossa Nova, Sergio Mendes, some Nickelback, Diana Krall, Amy Winehouse, Tori Amos, Sade, and some oldies.. from the 60's, classic rolling stones, etc etc having fun it DOES help stimulate the creativity.

Sometimes I like to know what other people like to hear and I try out new things based on other's advice so if you got something fab I can at least go hunt it down and try it out. bTW NOT a big rap fan though for some it has it's uses.

"I like listening to John Williamson (Australian Country Singer). Give him a go, especially his 'Pipe Dreams' and 'Chandalier of Stars' CD's. the other singer I like is is 'Enya', beautiful haunting stuff she does so well. If they've got these artisis aboard I'm in!" Wink
Cool Wiz

dewdew

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:39 pm   Reply with quote         

i only listen to the voices in the dewskull that are the loudest......the quite ones i use as whitenoise while sleeping. The very faint whispers i take as the outside world trying to get in.

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:14 pm   Reply with quote         

so dew what channel is that? I think there was a Brady Bunch episode that featured Marcia Brady hearing voices which was finally attributed to her braces. Maybe your ties are on too tight or maybe the denture glue isn't working all that well. J/k and you know I don't think you got dentures. Very Happy

dewdew

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:33 pm   Reply with quote         

How could you see in my pockets....thats were i keep my teeth. Plus the polydent bubbles feel good when they soak. Laughing

i can gum a steak with the best of em. Cool Laughing

SKYNARD to RAP.....COUNTRY to BLUES......as long as it has a beat, and is thumping. If ya cant feel it....it ain't music.

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:37 pm   Reply with quote         

laws help DEW -ever bite yourself in the butt? What comes of sitting on your teeth you know. Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - what are you listening to? - Reply to topic